Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Lee

Evil Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere in the East

The captain of the orcs were able to capture 10 children without anyone of his men getting caught, thus the leader of the tribe gave him more cultivation resources. Of course, That 'Tribal leader' was me, But I had greater ambitions, of becoming an Orc Emperor! I ordered my men to bring all of the children in front of me, listening to their whining made me all the more confident in my plans "Sis Shina! Please don't do anything to her!" "Ishan! Stop! Don't do anything rash!"

The guarding orcs just grinned and pushed them back into the circle where I spoke up "Now, Now, This is just the start, you will be having fun in the future!" He ordered the orcs to put a sedative on them, and had his 'backer' begin the experiments on them, and I heard a possible chance of finding a way to increase the strength of my men through seeing what happens to those human children.

I drank some stolen ale as I looked into th[Will be continued as a story in the official thread]

@Nahrenne

2. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <JIN VODKA POV: Enroute to Village 9 (SouthEast)>
    Jin was flying quickly towards the Southeast to chase the running forces. As he passed by the Orcs carrying the food supply. He waves his wings as the ice feather detached and turn into sharp blades killing the passing Orcs. He then immediately created a magic circle around the food and teleported them to Aeternus.

"Six Wyverns and it seems there are children..." Jin quickly fly as he went pass through them blocking them before passing the mountains. The Wyvern was cut from there tail to the mouth as Jin pass due to his wings turning into a sharp blade. The Orc raider and the children started to scream as they fall down. The number of children as too many to hold so he created a magic circle beneath them and teleport them to the Aeternus.

"I should go to Gallant Pass now..." Jin created a magic circle as he immediately teleported to the Gallant Mine.

----Aeternus
    <Lavri, Sanie, and Goel>​

Lavri, Goel and the Kobold corps are completely healed as they teleported to the Aeternus. Sanie was sighed with a relief as she saw them, everyone, safe. She looked around only to see lots of wounded people.

Lavri smiled at her and nodded. Sanie quickly understood as she rushed to the injured and use her mending to heal the wounded. She then gives all the low health potion she has to the medic.

<JIN VODKA POV: Path towards Gallant Pass>
    The Orcs carried all the food that they have pillaged as they rushed towards the Gallant Pass to go their camp. They suddenly notice the area turning cold as they saw the path between the large mountains. The Sky was dark as the continuous snow was falling stronger. They were perplexed they have to continue onward but they suddenly saw a child with a strange appearance. Suddenly behind him walked 24 Ice Golems that is walking towards the Orcs.

"Kill them but avoid destroying the goods..." Jin pointed his hand to the Orcs as the Golem roar and rushed to the Orcs. The two forces fight each other, strangely the Ice Golem quickly heals even they good damaged. As the snow pile on top of them and turned into solid ice. A large magic circle in the sky glows as the [Blizzard] speel activates strengthening the power of ice monsters. The Ice Golems are Rank C but with this buff, they can easily deal with the ORc mages as their fire magic is rendered useless with the snow weather magic.

Jin tried his best in using [Dominace] to the Ice Golems leaving in the Gallant Mine. He can't control them forever but at least until the fight ends. These Golems will block the pathway of the retreating enemies.

"This is enough to block there path. Where should I go next..?" Jin looked towards the villages trying to discern the Villages that needed the most help. The Blizzard and Ice Golems will block the path.

OOC: [Blizzard Magic Activated] - The area near Gallant Pass is completely blocked as the weather made unable to pass the area. 24 Ice Golems are also guarding the area as they got buff from the magic.

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (*o*) "Doggy-san~"
    Lee snapped out of her starry eyed state and looked back at the girl

Lee almost shouted out 'I'll adopt you!' but decided that it was a bit rash, and she did not want to think about what it would entail....and it was exactly what she started daydreaming about.
    'Miss Leeanne, Where will I sleep?'
    'In my room'
    'Where will I eat?'
    'In the tavern'
    'wh--
    and so on and so forth, Leeanne quickly got away from the daydreaming as she hugged the little girl while patting her on the head
    "I'm not sure if you can help her right now~" Leeanne shove a core-less healing peach in her mouth 'accidentally' so that she would have to wait till she finished to reply. "But you can stay safe, and grow up to do something that helps her, Take a look at me, I'm a healer~"

Nurman, JinVodka, AliceShiki and 3 others like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "You are giving me quite a tedious work, isn't it ?" Cinere verbally chuckled after hearing her, honestly, it made him sigh as he partly obeyed to her words, silently, he raised up two C-Rank Living Corpses and casted Wind Magic to accelerate their movements.
    "Both of you, go carry those two girls and run away." As the ice dome partly opened, the two living corpse quickly nodded and went toward Lee and the little girl, unfortunately, since they couldn't talk, they won't be able to explain but at least, they will be safe, that's the most important.

"I can delay the unavoidable isn't it ?" As he said this, ice walls began to create more and more around the both of them, separating them from the surrounding for probably a short moment but it's better than nothing. After a sigh, he deactivated the enchantment of his cloth, immediately, the ground and his clothes began to freeze at physical contact.

"Mind giving me some pointers~?" Cinere weakly laughed at his own words.

OOC: @leegood @Haxagen

5. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmph!"

She tried to talk, but had a peach in her mouth, so what came out were muffled sounding noises.
    |Uhhh...Cinere-san, that's the beauty of this spell. Those children running through the sky aren't physical. Elemental spells have no effect on them.|

As she spoke, a golden beam ran through an Orc's desperate mana shield, completely disregarding it, as it passed through the Orc and it collapsed.

"Fireblast!"

An Orc mage tried to attack a beam, but it passed through, unharmed, and killed the mage.

|See, the only thing that can stop this large calibre Astral Spell is an equal ranked Astral Spell...And Sirius is one of the highest Deities in the Astral Realm, so it's better for you to run...|

Telepathically, Mika was giggling on the other side, but she was serious.

|I think you should follow the girls and head for Area 4 to stop Aime. I'm holding the children back for now, but they want to spread out and kill everything. Hurry before Phase 2 starts, or there won't be an Area 5 after this.|

((For imagination purposes, imagine Frankenstein's Blasted Tree NP, but much larger, and with golden wolf beams instead of Lightning.))

6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Bai~bai~ Cinere-san~ I'll see you later~" Leeanne waved lazily toward Cinere, enjoying the ride while the girl being carried seemed scared out of her wits for some reason ne~

"ooooo~ That's cool~"
    Leeanne clapped even if she knew no one would hear her, due to the fact that she was getting further and further away when she felt a disturbance in the force, "I wonder what's going on~"

Mister sniffles looked around for the Hikari one when some old lady was placed on his back "Quickly little one bring her to a doctor" Mister sniffles wanted to snort in that strangely dressed lady's face but decided to go anyway since they were bribing him with very tasty steak chips.

He rushed quickly, ignoring anything the old woman would have said to him, and arrived at a healer, only to be thanked in more food and a delicious wine. It was a star lower in rating than the tavern food, mister sniffles thought, but free food always tasted good and refusing free food is just like throwing away a perfectly good orc burger, mmmmmmmm Orc burger. He then roamed the streets again, looking for the Hikari one.

JinVodka, AliceShiki, Haxagen and 2 others like this.
  7. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - Area 6]
    Kill...kill them all...kill every. Last. One of them...
    Rhialla was becoming weary as the pile of corpses rose. The stealth magic had already been cancelled so as to retain enough mana to maintain her speed boosts.
    I must...kill...them all...
    Still dancing around the battlefield in a trance-like state, she just kept killing the Orc army in a bid to quell the anger at herself and her enemies.
    I'm sorry Shina...Ishan...wherever you've ended up...
    *slice* *slash* *pierce*
    I'm sorry other children, that I couldn't find you all...
    *stab* *slice* *slash*
    Why...aren't you gone yet...?
    *pierce* *poison* *slice*
    Why...are you...still...here...?
    *pierce* *slash* *stab*
    When..will this...end...?
    "Kwee~!"
    Ki--
    Stopping her movements, Rhialla came out of her trance as she heard her little pet dragon call to her.
    "Huh?"
    Looking around, she noticed the sky had grown darker than before, showing that a few hours had passed since her battle reverie began. As she saw corpses strewn all over the battlefield, she realised that she had practically wiped out an entire section of the horde, she slowly made her way towards the village. The enemies that were nearby just let her pass, fearing that they would be next as the dark aura around her daggers radiated the stench of death and destruction, having fed on the blood of their comrades.

Reaching the village with little trouble, she looked for any civilians that needed her help, coming across a little boy hiding in an alley. Walking up to him, she was about to hold out her hand as a gesture of helping when he screamed and ran away from her, a look of sheer terror on his face before he left. Checking her surroundings to see if she had missed an enemy, she saw nothing. A little confused, she went after him, wanting to know why he fled. As she tracked his whereabouts, she caught a glimpse of herself in a window's reflection and paused in her actions.

I see...he was running away from me...

Looking into the window, the reflection showed an image of a woman coated in blood and a dark aura surrounding her, emanating from her dripping wet daggers. The very image of death personified. I need to perform the offering ritual, or else I'll become tainted...

[Killed enemies total:
    Orc Leaders - (x153)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x160)
    Boar Warriors - (x424)
    Goblins - (x792)

Killed enemies this post:
    Orc Leaders - (x75)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x56)
    Boar Warriors - (x230)
    Goblins - (x513)

Villagers saved total: (x169)
    Villagers saved this post - (x0)

Kidnapped children rescued total: (x67)
    Kidnapped children rescued this post - (x0)

Villagers onboard airship: (x117)]
    X

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Tch, just why the... haaa... why everything need to be weird and unique with you ?" Cinere sighed after hearing that, honestly, he felt like it will be embarrassing to run away right now, it didn't feel right.

"Hmm... that's troubling... and just what is this Astral Realm... haaa~ Oh well." Then, he thought about something, alright, that was probably a very bad idea but why not ? It can work out if done correctly... or completely not since he had no knowledge on those matters.
    "Well, let's just knock out or hurt this physical vessel." As an excuse, he could use the fact that it would be dangerous to leave her alone in this state ? Yes, he could do that.
    After deciding this, instead of running away like she said, he just decided to avoid those golden wolfs, well that was still alright for now.

As Cinere put his feet on the ground, the ground froze and the layer of ice covering it began to spread until it is at a dozen of feet from Mika, from the nearest source of ice, a ice pillar erected from the ground and aimed at her ne-
    It deviated from its original trajectory and aimed at her chest, it could have been the face, but maybe it would have been too dangerous.

"Well..." He didn't know whether to feel confident or not, the ice he is creating can resist to lave for some dozen of minutes and can be compared to the sharpest and hardest weapons he has seen... but, it's Mika, so he didn't know if it would work or not.

9. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    |Hmm...Well, I'm much weaker right now than before, so it'll probably work, but still...|

Mika's true personality wasn't nearby, but she was still giggling.

|Cinere-san, the first time mages do is to ensure that it's difficult to interrupt their spells. True, knocking them out could interrupt the spell, but the physical vessel is under [Berserk] and [Frenzy] simultaneously. If you fail to knock her out in the first strike, she will retaliate with everything she has. Also, I'm not sure if it'll work, but <Dauntless> might prevent a one-hit-knockout.|

The laughter sounded clear and bright, but it was undeniably negative.

|Plus, spells are created by the caster, not the body. The Mika you see is a physical vessel---Knocking her out might not even do anything. If you want to stop this spell forcefully, you'll have to knock me out...And I'm not in this world right now, to be honest.|

Mika stopped giggling telepathically.

|I quite like you, Cinere-san, so I'll give you an advice. Get away as fast as possible. Sometimes, it's more important to run, than to stay.|

10. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    [Village 6]

He was already swinging his weapon for quite a while. The numbness caused by the lightning had already made him lose most of the sensation of his arm, although it kept swinging the halberd as if it had a will of its own.

Feeling most of his strength slipping through the wounds in his body, caused by both his own spells backfiring and the enemies’ weapons, he tried to keep himself straight on his mount and fight against the enemies.

Unfortunately, as even his steed was having problems with keeping up with the battle, he slowly started to think that it wasn’t the best of the ideas to hold out by himself. Gritting his teeth, he decided to hold a while longer.

As he noticed the arriving reinforcements, Alberon, smiled faintly.

The lady that arrive had a quite vicious fighting style, or maybe she just snapped. As for the other… He couldn’t quite caught glimpse of them considering how chaotic the battle was, but he noticed their presence through their actions.

Feeling that his presence was quite unneeded considering his current conditions, Alberon decided that he should hurry and regroup with the two ones he sent to the city to help with the evacuation.

If he stayed in the battlefield for longer, he would end up becoming a burden.

Calling forth the remaining mana inside Thunderstrike, he stirred his horse and did a last charge out of the battlefield.

11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "BaiBai~" I waved away the little girl that had been with me, an airship had let her get on after I explained what happened and I was told that area six was in trouble so I asked "Mister Undead-san~ let's head to area six~" I, Leeanne, patted the undead as we were going fast~

After a few minutes I saw the carnage and the battle going on, leeanne spotted alby-san leaving toward the village and called out "Alby-san~ 'Ways of the peach' [Peach Heal]" I did not know if it had any extra effects ne~ Though It might help that I threw him a mini all-peach to eat "Alby-san~ catch~!" and threw it---Who am I joking~ I got off the undead and had the undead throw it for me~ It's a waste of energy for me to do it myself ne~

I watched Alby-san's back as the undead protected me from any of the orcs that tried to attack me, not many considering they were focused on the heroes in front~

JinVodka, Haxagen, Nahrenne and 2 others like this.
  12. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uriah found himself in an interesting predicament, the worn out Alberon and the Red Dressed Woman leaving to attend their own thing, made him snicker and laugh like a maniac. Overwhelmed with the amount of Death Energy in the area, millions of Liquid Leaching Bone Spears started to manifest within the whole battlefield, spears were even growing out of the ground due to how saturated the area was in this energy. In the middle of this whole battle surrounded by many worn and new bone spears impaled into his enemies and into the ground, he snapped his finger as if to start a spark, a spark that ignited all the corpses loaded up with Chambered Launching Liquid Leaching Bone Spears to explode. Spears flew around the battlefield with him sitting down chuckling at himself as they missed him by centimeters in a calculated manner, literally using almost all of his Death Energy to cause this whole things to happen. Bodies flew, enemies died, corpses were created, bodies exploded, spears flew, and the cycle kept repeating even taking out Orc Leaders as this whole explosion was of blind abandon, no allies in his way.

After the reaction kept going it eventually stopped to where only two bodies were alive, whom were the only ones on the battlefield littered with corpses. With Death Energy in the air again as many more dead was created, Uriah regained his nearly limitless supply of energy that kept him in his state of condition to operate. Standing up, he pulled out a Liquid Leaching Bone Spear from a now drained body, it now being manifested into a different form due to a new idea; an Iron-Tipped Liquid Leaching Bone Spear then implanting a deadly poison of slowness and coldness into the tip with his Poison Generation. Now facing an Orc Warlord that is now alone with no troops, Uriah laughed like a demonic maniac and used his Demonic Magic which made him instantly appear before the Warlord in a nonchalant yet surprising fashion, his Break-Down skill activating where the orc could not react, Uriah's mind wasn't entirely his own as his demonic half had awakened with it taking partial control, guiding Uriah in what it wanted. With a simple act, Uriah impaled the warlord in the gut in a sure death motion, then popping out his claws and cutting through its chest for its heart while it's still beating, then cutting it out and storing it away as well as the body to keep them fresh as well as capturing its soul. Finally with one motion, he started collecting all the demonic energy into an orb then concentrated it into a crystal, storing it away too, with a semblance of him returning back to his normal self. Evil intentions flashed in his eyes as he headed his way back to Frontier Town then to Area 7.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  13. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "So no matter what I do, it will probably be useless ? It feels like I am back in time~" Cinere couldn't help but comment on this after a sigh. Yeah, so it was futile, that was in vain.

"Well, I would have preferred to hear this in another circumstances to be honest... Anyway,this advice is unexpectedly relatable... Haaaa... That's exhausting." Sidestepping to avoid another hits, Cinere felt awfully disappointed in himself, but somehow relieved, the world is indeed big.

"Why the... Can't you just retake control of it in one way or another ? Except running away and eventually discussing to you, I don't see what I can do...I don't even think I can be a a bait...I mean, it will probably continue to cast its 'spell' and ignore me." Cinere was seriously pondering, running away was really the last solution and it didn't seem like knocking her out would work, so maybe a solution may be helping Mika taking back control of her vessel or find a a way to remove the berserk effect.

OOC: Soon 5AM~

14. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    |It's alright, I've seen quite a few different types of people during my lifespan. Cinere-san, you belong to the category of 'good people'. Still, that's why I want you to leave here. The casualties are already going to number in the thousands from the Orcs and humans alone, so please don't add to that number.|

As Mika communicated telepathically, the wolves had laid waste to the orc raiders. The bodies of the slain were perfectly unmarked, which made it more eerie. It was almost as if the entire battlefield was filled with sleeping Orcs. Except in this case, they are all dead.

|Ah, it seems that Phase 2 has started.|

Right on time, somethings begun rising out of the dead Orcs. Shimmering light orbs of varying colours.

|Still, if I'm to be honest, well...I am in control of the vessel. In fact, I never lost control of it to begin with.|

There was no trace of laughter in her voice.

|You can think of it as the vessel automatically carrying out my desires. It's undoubtedly selfish, but I was born to destroy. <Beast of Calamity>, <Walking Disaster>...Those are mere drops in the ocean compared to what I can do.|

The vessel remained motionless, but the real Mika was shaking her head.

|The Black Wolf of the Apocalypse...That was what they called me in the old days. With good reason, too. I've sinned for a fair share, so this much won't make a difference.|

The shimmering orbs combined, and took a distinct form. However, something was wrong. The vessel tilted her head, raised her left arm, and a black ray shot out of it, hitting the lump, which started to become jet black quickly.

|Therefore, with all haste, please make your way out of here. I do adore living beings, but I cannot hold back anymore. This child is the manifestation of my darkest side.|

The lump solidified into a black wolf, darker than the night itself. It's coat of midnight black had specks of yellow glittering, like stars on a night sky.

|Sirius. He who brings the End. I cannot hold him back, for I want this, too, but I can satisfy his rage. Just one area. Everything living here, Orc or otherwise, will die. Therefore, please, just go.|

The telepathic link broke off, and the vessel, decked out in a full suit of crimson armour, formed a sword made of blood, and vaulted right onto the back of the black wolf.

{Phase 2 has started!}

ROAAAAAAAAAR!

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Somewhere Over The Rainbow out there]

Hikari couldn't see a thing, there was nothing around Hikari... It was white, white white and white, everything was white... Fully white... An empty white...

Scary... Scary scary scary scary scary! Hikari doesn't want this! Hikari just wanted to be alone! Hikari didn't want something like this! Get out! Let Hikari get out! Hikari shouldn't be somewhere like here!!!

It was black. It was no longer white, it was now black. Hikari felt heavy, and tired... Hikari wanted to rest...

Hikari could hear though... Leaves were rustling, the wind was passing... There was something near... It was close to Hikari... Hikari wants to see it... Whe-where is it? Hikari wants to-

"Hikari? What are... What are you doing here?"

Ran-sama? "Whe-where are you!? Ra-Ran-sama! Hi-Hikari can't see... It's dark... Hikari is scared..."

Hikari was hugged... Hikari felt warm... That feeling... It was definitely Ran-sama... Ran-sama was right with Hikari...

"Can't see...? But... Your eyes are closed... How could you possibly see like that? Open them up Hikari."

Closed? They are...?

Hikari moved her hand towards her eyes and touched them... They were closed... They were really closed...

But... Hikari can't open them. They didn't open at all.

"Ran-sama... They don't want to open... Hikari is scared..." Hikari could feel tears running down her cheek... Why won't Hikari's eyes open? What is happening to Hikari?

"They don't...? Hold on... May I try opening them?" Hikari nodded. "Okay, so... Like this..."

Hikari felt Ran-sama's hands moving from her back to her eyes... It was scary, it was super scary.

Hikari's whole body was trembling, no no, Hikari doesn't want to see! Don't open them Ran-sama! "Don't-!"

It was white, it was all white, Hikari's whole sight was white.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Hikari jumped back and fell on the ground, it was all black again... Ah, a soothing black, it was calm, it wasn't white, it wasn't scary it wasn't scary it wasn't scary. Black is okay black is okay, Hikari doesn't need to see, not seeing is okay not seeing is okay... It's okay for as long as it's not white... Please not white...

"Hikari! What happened to you!? Why were-"

"It was all white Ran-sama! It was all white! It was completely empty! There was no one there, there was nobody there! Hikari couldn't see anything, Hikari couldn't Hikari couldn't... It was so scary Ran-sama, it was so scary... Hikari doesn't want to see Hikari doesn't want to see... Please don't make Hikari see... Please don't..." Hikari was crying and crying... The tears just didn't stop flowing... Hikari felt Ran-sama hugging her tenderly at some point whikle Hikari talked... Hikari was happy... Hikari was happy Ran-sama was there for Hikari, but Hikari was scared... It was so scary...

"It's okay... It's alright... Nobody will make you open your eyes, everything is okay..."

Really? Hikari isn't going to need to open them? Hikari can stay like this? Hikari was so glad Hikari was so glad... Ran-sama is great... Hikari is really happy to have Ran-sama...

"Say? Why don't we go drink a bit of tea with Yukari-sama? All together, the 3 of us? Sounds good?" Hikari nodded, Hikari would be happy to be with Yukari-sama, Yukari-sama is also nice, Yukari-sama is kind too... Hikari will be happy to be with her...

"Great!" Ran-sama held Hikari's hand and helped Hikari raise. "Now come on, let's get going." Ran-sama started pulling Hikari by the hand, and Hikari followed... Ah, Hikari is so glad... So so glad... Hikari felt that we passed through a gap, Hikari wonders where are we now...

((Uhn... Whoops? Hikari is out of the raid I guess... Teehee?))

16. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    "But still..." Crowen pondered.

There were still kidnapped kids.

There were still destroyed villages.

He himself couldn't forget the faces of the mothers who had lost their child. Villagers who had lost their land and home. At the point later, lands just could be taken back, and home could be rebuilt.

But there is no saving for the lost lives.

What is exactly the point of living without hope?

Losing someone dear to you is exactly the same as losing your world which you are currently living in. Everything is different before. Everything will be different after.

What is power to be exactly?

Does it mean strength? Physical prowess? Weapons? Magic?

It's nonsensical if it's compared to a person's living. A single moment that would last everyday, while power at disposal will only last for a moment short.

Even though the dead could be revived, brought back, using some kind of spell, what of the consequences? Let the living and the dead be. Everything that has taken place, and occurred must stay as is.

"Haahh......." he sighed.

Even though at the time he managed to solo few Orc Mage Wyvern Riders, causing the casted magic went off control and exploded, he couldn't save everybody. Even though he went rampaging and shot almost eight hundreds of goblins and Boar Warriors, almost three hundreds of Orc Leaders, Wolf Riders and Rhino Riders, he still couldn't do anything over the dead villagers, and kidnapped children.

It's painful.

It's the truth.

But the real strength came right from the one who should've been crying, the villagers who should've been the victims. They had shown everyone, their will to continue thriving, and moving on and on, in the path that we're already know as life.

"I hope for everyone to be happy...."

17. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 7: Askian Hamlet
    <Lavri, Sanie, and Goel>​

Sanie was busy healing most of the injured civilians as her try to manage her mana. She started to get dizziness as she almost falls to the ground. She was quickly caught by Lavri as he let her sit in the corner.

Lavri "Don't push yourself too hard. Get some rest..."
    Sanie "No... I haven't done much yet. I just need to drink a mana potion and I can continue healing." She shakes her head as she grabbed a mana potion from the item box. Even though it's better she continued to drink it every time she loses mana to continuously heal. She hasn't completely master controlling the [Treant Staff] so she can use stronger healing spells.

Goel "It alright leave here alone... She is trying her best to help."
    Lavri "....I understand" He become quite silent as he started ran outside. "I'm going to Bernard side for now. It best there is someone to assist him"
    Goel "Wait... You should rest! Geez... what a workaholic child sigh..."

Lavri quickly entered the Teleportation Gate on the Frontier> He passes by Elder Schhaunzer asking about what is happening. Lavri only conveys a small message before rushing again towards Area 1. Zinnia and Eins that are with the Elder quickly followed Lavri.

----Great Plain Area 3 to Area 1
    <Bernard, Flyx and Presia>​

Bernard was rushing towards the Area 1 for some reason as Flyx was trying to catch. Presia was left behind in Area 3 as she was sleeping soundly and was not responding. Both of them heard the news about the kidnapped children. But they can't do anything about it at all. They already did there best in Area 3 and successfully save the villagers. But still hearing the new might be devasting. Bernard was shocked for a couple hours as he sat on the ground. But he remembers the other village undefended. He quickly rushed outside and went towards the Area 1.

Flyx "Bernard where are you going!?"
    Bernard "On the Village just northwest to us. It might be attacked!"
    Flyx "But it is safe for some reason, maybe an Adventurer is already protected there!"
    Bernard "I already saved a message from Sanie that master Vodka arrived. Let's make sure to do our best!"
    Flyx "Alright...." He sighed with relief as he saw Bernard still energetic.

<JIN VODKA's POV: Area 9>
    "How could this happened?" Jin stood still devasted at the sight. Many corpses of innocent villagers lay on the ground was the building was completely destroyed. Not only that but he has learned that the children there were taken away by the enemies.

"Just why....?" Jin stood speechlessly as he walks around aimlessly. He then looks at the sky not knowing what to do. He was too confused and filled with guilt. The ice wings and antlers suddenly melted as they turned into water drenching his clothes.

Despair...
    That was the only thing he could feel after arriving. He was too late, unable to do anything... Only to see the destruction.
    His alone in the vicinity and stood still lifelessly as the area started to rain...

OOC: Area 1 - Bernard, Flyx, Lavri with Zinnia and Eins. Area 4 - Presia sleeping. Aeternus - Sanie sleeping
    Jin - Area 9

Nurman, Clown333, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  18. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "So, that's how it is." Cinere muttered and simply thought that he had no choices but to run, he didn't know where to go, but he will run, run and run.
    He hated being used to do somdtHing nevertheless he was used to it, despite the fact that he didn't want to, it didn't affect much as he said after a long sigh.

"Then I shall flee, I will see you later." He didn't know if she could still hear him, but he still said it with a smile as the ground under his feet cracked when he started to run. It made him feel bad to do that, but he quickly shrugged it off as he thought that it was simply unavoidable, he didnt know where he was going, he simply picked a random direction and that was toward village 1, now that he thinks about it, he never heard anything about it, it was suspicious.

"Well, we will see what happens." He didn't think that mix, he had almost no informations to begin with, so his assumptions Will probably be wrong so he won't try to guess what's behind this calmness.

Clown333 and Haxagen like this.
  19. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere between Area 4 and Area 5

ROOOAAAAAAAAAR!

The terrain didn't exist anymore. It was destroyed so thoroughly that it was difficult to imagine that it had once been a fairly peaceful grassland.

A black wolf was examining the area for more enemies, while a girl in red armour sat nearby, checking her own equipment.

If one disregarded the orcs, it would be a very peaceful scene. So long as one disregarded the carnage and bloodshed, of which the latter was slowly being sucked into the full set of red armour.

"...As I thought, Phase 3 is way too dangerous."

Phase 1 of her Noble Phantasm involved summoning beams of light shaped like wolves. Those wolves bypassed all physical and magical defenses to strike at the target, and what's worse, they didn't take damage, since they weren't alive.

Phase 2 involved gathering the souls of the slain to summon Sirius, the End. Sirius was a Time-Limited familiar that could be ridden, and thus used in a way similar to cavalry fighting.

Phase 3, however, was where the action truly occurred. If Phase 1 was the sacrifice, Phase 2 was the mob grinder, then Phase 3 was the bringer of death.

Once Sirius rampaged enough, it's gauge charged up, and it would release a powerful howl. This howl dealt damage, removed buffs, inflicted all types of nasty debuffs and status ailments, and the best part was that the victim didn't need to hear it.

The concept was that "Living Beings die when Sirius howls", not "Living Beings die upon hearing Sirius howl". Because of that, everything in the effective range---plamt life included---were completely annihilated.

Mika was satisfied, at least.

"I wonder if that girl managed to escape...Oh, well."

She got up, preparing to head back to Aeternus.

Naraku likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Aeternus - Marys PoV]

I'm used to being overworked on what this guild goes through, but... *sighs* Today was the absolute worst.

I didn't expect much when I asked for help from personnel, and the little help we got was pretty valuable, so... It was not that bad.

It was a shame though... They were just too many... We couldn't tend to them all... Well, this always happens I guess, but it left a bad aftertaste to lose someone not because their wound was too serious, but because we took too long to tend to them... Haa...

At least the influx of people has stopped for now... Is it over already? May the gods make it so, we can't handle another big influx of people...
    -------------------------------------​
    [Frontier Village - Bystanders PoV]

The influx of people had been big for a while now, it had been pretty rough... The teleport gates were a blessing though, as it at least made sure those people could be forwarded to where they could be properly helped... If only this attack ended already...

Alas, fate is not really on our side sometimes...

An earthquake shook the area, they weren't common over here, so this screamed as bad news...

A hole opened in the middle of the central plaza, Orcs sprouted in hordes from it... Run, we should all run!!!!
    -------------------------------------------
    Situation update!
    • One of the villages in Area 5 seemed to have a large explosion on it killing everyone in there! The situation on the other one is unknown though! >.<
    • Areas 6 was successfully protected!
    • Area 7 is still under attack, but the defenders are holding on! There seems to be a snowtorm coming to it too!
    • Underground tunnels were opened directly below Frontier, Villages 1 and 8! Hordes of Wyverns are also attacking! >.<
      • Frontier seems to be receiving the chunk of the enemy's forces, but it is the most well defended village of the Great Plains due to Golems on it!
      • Villages 1 and 8 have less troops attacking them, but its defenses aren't nearly as good! >.<
    Medic subquest!
    • The adventurers were way too busy defending against the surprise attack, and couldn't help the medic team with much personnel, though those that did, put all of their effort on it!
    • Not everyone could be tended to timely, but luckily enough, the situation on the invaded areas was stabilized, so the influx of people was reduced for a while, which helped having not everyone be overwhelmed!
    • This subquest was a partial success and is over.
    Raid should end in some 11-19h everyone! Remember to have fun! ^^)/

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.