Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    okay.. it will be counted at the end of the day :)

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    At the guild
    *Looking at the D Quests*
    "Apparently i can't take every quest and completed them in one day like E Quests.This kind of quests need to be processed with caution. Might aswell complete them one by one. Let's take the rhino's quest for my 1st D Quest, Now I need to look for monster guides regarding the rhinos before commencing the quest,hmmhmm."*rushes to library immediately*
    Quest : Slaughtering 5 Rampaging Rhinos (in progress).

3. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    item details: fire crystal need to be handled with caution since it can explode when there is a shudden shock / movement
    quest details:can only be found inside the volcano arount mt.vuldan and usually it was guarded by a horde of salamander

*after giving some ice cream I get back to
    my original job and wear My Armor then I equip
    my pillow to start getting some quest done.

(Adventurers Guild)
    Approaching here i come across an assortment of different kind of Strangely Weird People(questionable) .
    Looking to the quest list something attracted my attention but it seems dangerous so i put my attention on something else.
    However i can't resist the temptation so i quickly got a piece of parchment for gathering 3 fire crystals and quickly told to the counter that i will
    be choosing this so i quickly go home and told my slaves to watch the house and in case someone barge in put him inside the basement.

(Forest)
    According to the map the guild have given the Fire crystals can be found in the volcano around mt Vuldan so this will be a long journey
    I quickly use my transforming pillow and use it to fly to my destination. I don't have anything to do so i quickly sleep so that when i arrive at my destination i can fight with in my peak condition after all I never liked serpents and their kind just remembering what happened during my first quest gets me so mad! DAMN YOU LIZARDS!!!

So while cursing under my breath I finally Arrive to my destination I go up the volcano as soon as i felt this hot feeling i change my pillow to transform into a suit and wrap around my whole body With cool air inside so i don't feel hot walking around leisurely to the top .
    After reaching the peak I saw that the lava isn't that high so i quickly jump down and on a nearby platform and quickly looks around for some sign of salamanders and fire crystals.

(Inside The Volcano)
    Walking here while slowing my steps so as to be as silent and alert as possible if any salamander or any kind of monster approaches. At the moment I am looking through volcanic rock and others to find the fire crystals but i still haven't found anything so far or any kind of creatures.
    Thinking about it maybe the crystals are on the lower section of the volcano so I ready myself to dive at this Hot and steamy lava just looking at it bubbling and popping sent shivers down on my back so i close my eyes and first use my foot to test if my suit will melt. After i put it down and something quickly grab my foot Astonished as I am I quickly open my eyes to find a salamander peeking below with its head only visible
    .Dumbfounded there for a momet the salamander quickly opens it mouth then tries to bite me however this was the time when i come to on my dazed state and quickly with all my might Kicks the salamanders opens mouth. After kicking it It blast far away that the only thing i heard is somethings painful scream.

Then Slowly The lava surface which only have some bubbles pop here and there started to tremor and suddenly it appeared another salamander then another and another quickly more and more salamander heads begins surfacing on the lava surface and it's practically full of it now thinking its now my chance that they are not looking my way i silently retracted my feet which i use to kick the other salamander and slowly back's away when i step on something hot and that made me think of the thing that i've been looking for but my face didn't show happiness for after i stepped on it suddenly explodes and like some popcorn it caused a chain reaction and and whole volcano is now filled with Booming Sound
    *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOM BAAAM BLAM
    Some Salamanders become fireworks in the sky but most not.
    After what seemed like a long time i looked at my surrounding to only found a sorry state of a volcano with literally its peak gone and more like a flat land scattered with lava and salamander who are not as hurt as i thought them to be but they were in a dazed state as they keep on stumbling so i take my chance and finds some fire crystal to complete this insane Quest that nearly killed me and Go Home to sleep. finding some crystals here and there i quickly too k my second one which is the size of a fist i felt happiness and tiredness as i was searching for the last fire crystals that is when i saw this Big Fire Crystal the size of a boulder the first thing that i thought was (If this were to explode How Loud would it be) nodding to myself i quickly wrap it with my pillow and got ready to leave.

Walking toward the guild took me 3 days and i was even careful because if this were to suddenly explode i will be a goner.

(Adventurer Guild)
    In the Guild as I walk a little weary and tired with a budge as big as boulder on my back i drew some weird glances but i didn't let it bother me
    (I'm tired) so I told the guild Master @Ldyrdy to be careful of the Boulder sized Fire Crystal and then i passed out There and then because of exhaustion and lack of sleep .

*I'm gonna have to bring my slaves next time
    this is the only thing that i thought as i passed out..

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    VOLX98 and Ldyrdy like this.
  4. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the crystal... it's not broken!!

I wanna switch the submitted quest!

5. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    feel free.. the quest will be appraised at a later date~

6. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    *mutter.mutter.muttet*

I change it to this six fire crystal. The rhyno?

You can make it as decorations! Just do whatever you want!

7. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    kek.. we shall see~

8. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow i get bad fellings... you will not bust my quest did ya? Oy!?

9. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    well.. who knows? *grins*

10. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp!* Yo..you... this guildmaster is a slavedriver... (T_T)

Napknight, A5G_Reaper and Ldyrdy like this.
  11. hajiko

hajiko m(_._)m

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Gather 3 fire crystal (maximum rewards, 12 adventurer points)
    item details: fire crystal need to be handled with caution since it can explode when there is a shudden shock / movement
    quest details:can only be found inside the volcano arount mt.vuldan and usually it was guarded by a horde of salamander

After my First Day of being an Adventurer I rose up a Rank and joined the Group of D ranker.

With this I went to the Guild this morning and looked for the D Rank Quest Board.

As I looked what kind of quests there are I saw:

* Slay 5 rampaging rhino (maximum rewards, 8 adventurer point)

* Gather 3 fire crystal (maximum rewards, 12 adventurer points)

* swamp exploration (maximum rewards, 6 adventurer points)

* Mine 2 mithril (maximum rewards, 10 adventurer points)

After reading those quests I decided to take the Gathering Quest.
    After accepting the Quest I got the information that those fire cystals explodes after a suddenshock or movment, so I decided to go to a craftman shop first to get a a barrel.
    Which was nomaly used for beer or wine, so it wont leek water.
    After getting that barrel I also got a smaller watertight box (wooden Box coated with tar) which was secured in the middle of the barrel with ropes, so that it wont touch any of the walls.
    Since I already had a water magic tool (which absorbs magic from the air) which anyone can use, I prpared the outside of the barrel in a way so that I can carry it like a bagpack,
    but I also took care that I can let out the water inside the barrel with out tipping or overtuning it, with a tap.
    After I did my preparation I went south to the MT.Vuldan after arriving there I took out my Short Staff and watched out after finding a crave which lead into the vulcano.
    After traveling a bit one could smell sulfate in the air, but also feel the heat of the magma which one still couldent see.
    After continuing walkling into the vulcano I saw a few Salamanders which was guarding a red colored crystal.
    As I saw that I used the water magic tool an wet the ground a bit and put the barrel on the wet ground down.
    After that I filled it up to the wooden box inside so that it can still be opened without water spilling in.
    I also found some moss which I out into the Box in order to make a soft ground for the crystals later which I also wetted a bit (The moss).
    After that I took a stone and trew it at the salamander which was the nearest to me, after leaving the barrel.
    This way I went and beated the salamander´s one after another up and killed them.
    After there was no other salamander I went to the reddish crystals as I came near those I could see that they where the fire Crystals which they asked for.
    So I took a few of them and went back to my barrel where I put in the crystals in the wooden box which interior was filled with moss,
    I sealed the box and filled the barrel full with water, in order to minimize the possibility that a shock will cause it to explode.

So I went back slowly and alerted, after a few hours I arrived back at the town where I immanently went to a Store.

Since I brought more Fire Crystals than asked, I sold the Crystals which was more than asked.

After that I went to the Guild submitted the proof and finished the quest officially afterwards I went to the Bar and drunk some ale with the other Adventurers and had a talked about their and my adventure´s.

Edited a bit(ending)

12. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    The crystals are not hot anymore... or is it?

13. hajiko

hajiko m(_._)m

Reading List:
    Link
    the moss is a special kind which grows in volcano´s so it can isolate heat and cool quite well ^^

And doesn't a fire Crystal emit heat by them self since they absorbed the natural energy of fire.

Napknight likes this.
  14. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh cool!

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    A new day is beginning! This mark a new genocidal slaughter monster hunting, and I get paid too, what's not to like?

Let's see what the guild had posted for today... Rhinos are safe. Salamander would need a bit precautions. Swamp? eeew, no. And mining... my buzz-saws aren't suitable for that. Well, nothing exceedingly difficult so I guess I'll take the biggest reward available.

I visit the blacksmith uncle to restock my saws, as well as buying a sturdy little strongbox. Then I took the teleportation platform to the closest town to Mt. Vuldan, arriving quite a distance away but the volcanic ashes occasionally drifted here anyway. I stepped on my two little saws and float off, unperturbed by the falling ashes as it was simply willed off from getting near me. There were several cavern entrance all over the volcano, I glanced around and made my way to the biggest one in sight. It was positioned on a rather steep ledge, so it'll be hard to get there on foot. It'd be easier finding anything there without having to dive deep.

Obviously nothing was at the mouth, so I went in. My buzz-saws already floated around me although I hadn't willed it to rotate yet. The cavern was wide and long, in which it get hotter and hotter the further I go. Still, it didn't took long to find any salamanders with my mana pulse considering that this place was rather isolated from adventurers.

As wide as the cavern was, it curved at many places which at some point would prevent any sight onto the other side. It'd be deadly to meet a fire-spitting salamander on such close curve, but with my early detection I already willed high-speed rotations on my saws. It even hummed lightly from the sheer speed, after which I ascertained the salamander's position and launched the saws through the curve.

The salamanders wasn't exactly fast, and I took them by surprise. These lizards were around the same in length but overall way bulkier and covered with hard scales, giving an impression of a stegosaurus instead. There were three adults around my height and three meters in length, but it didn't really mattered with my buzz-saws viciously smashed on their neck and, after two seconds, broke through the scales and rip open their throat.

I saw flashes of fire around the corner followed by a death bellow, before silence returned. I walked through and after examining the dead reptiles, willed the slightly red saws to float up and moved along myself deeper in.

Probably it was the relative safety of the location that I arrived atop of a large expanse of cavern. The wide entrance I came from looked like a small hole somewhere near the top of this massive expanse as I saw a slow-flowing lava river far below, some massive patches of weird giant mushrooms that grew seemingly unperturbed by the heat, salamanders of all size lazily grazing on aforementioned mushrooms, several nests filled with individual eggs, as well as occasional glimmer of fire crystals all over the ground. More of them closer to the river, I idly noted, and yet nothing around several dozen meters near my surrounding. And the heat was already unbearable.

My eyes darted onto a particular clusters of fire crystals surrounding an egg on one of the bigger salamander nest. Probably their alpha's, seeing from the quantity, size, and shine of the crystals compared to everything else. After a quick consideration I deemed that harvesting the crystals off the rocky landscape wouldn't be feasible with all the angry salamanders, sawing off the crystals from the rock, and doing it gentle enough to not let it explode on my face. Ensuring that none of the salamanders were looking up - which was surprisingly easy considering their sheer number -, I silently floated close to the ceiling and dived onto the nest.

I stopped around five meters off ground in which the majority of salamanders noticed me, probably completely shocked that a single human had the audacity to barge into their community. No matter, it was a distance which I had sufficient fine-control on the object I telekinetically move so the crystals and part of the dried mushroom nest flew quickly yet gently into the strongbox which shut with an audible clang.

The sound might or might not had broken the stupor, or it was time they reacted anyway, but the cacophony of angry roars was deafening to put it mildly. The following rain of fire - literally, if rain fell into mid air - converged onto my location, but I already shot up as fast as I can. My saws worked really well blocking the few stray fireballs that came my way, but they did nothing to the heat which resembling standing really close to a bonfire even though I'm at least ten meters away from the massive conflagration by the time most of the fireballs converged on my initial location.

I flew at top speed, blocking fireballs with my saws even as I bolted into the entrance I used. I'm still flying as fast as I can even after I went out since I can faintly heard stampeding salamanders far from within the volcano. Come on, I didn't even took the egg?!

The strongbox was flying next to me, but thankfully as a telekinetic expert it's insultingly easy to keep rocking to minimum at all times. Combining with the soft dried shrooms that prevent them from smashing each other, the possibility of detonation was practically nil.

"Fire crystals acquired, please pick any three you like."

16. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like most people here chose to pick Fire crystals wonder why??

17. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    As Villan arrives at the ransacked farms, he search the vicinity to track the rampaging rhinos. After few minutes of searching he found 2 rhinos inside the forest just behind the wrecked farmhouse. He then tries to provoke the 2 rhinos, which is a success. 2 rhinos charges toward Vil, Vil readies himself as the 2 charging rhinos are closing in. in the nick of time, Vil performs a high jump and landed on 1 of the rhinos head. Villan then proceeds to combo the rhino head as much as possible until the rhino is dead due to internal bleeding. He also repeated the same process on the second rhino. The main reason Villan using these type of trick is that he does not want to damages the horn when dismantling them and based on the monster book about rampaging rhino, even though their brute strenghts are indeed strong, they have too many weaknesses(stupid,Can only charge into one direction, with their heads as their main weapon aswell as their fatal point). After Villan finished dismantling 2 rhino horns, he immediately went deep inside the forest to find the other rhinos. This time there are 3 rhinos in front of Villan. Using the trees as Villan advantage, he jumps from one tree to another, closing in to the 3 rhinos slowly and steadily. When Villan at one of the tree where he could see a rhino below, he readies his fist, preparing to strike the rhino head.Imbuing with his fist with basic aura manipulation, Villan leaps from the tree with his aura fist. Smashing the rhino's head below him, instantly killing the rhino. Alerted by the death of their friend, 2 rhinos are charging towards Villan in frenzy. Vil charges towards the rhinos instead of backing away, as the distances are shrinking, Villan did a powerslide under the one of the rhinos body, hitting its jaw.With 1 rhino is staggering because of the heavy blow to its jaw, Villan proceeds to hit its eyes, blinding it immediately. With the loud scream of the rhino as it has lost its eyesight, it's rampaging madly trying to kill Villan. Unfortunately for the blinded rhino, Villan is riding on top of its head, pulling its ears as if Villan is riding like a rodeo. With Villan pulling its ears left and right trying to redirect its rampaging charge to its friend, the blinded rhino stabbed its friend's abdomen from the left side, not wanting to lose this chance, Villan immediately uses his aura fist on the head of blinded rhino, ending its life immediately. Shortly, Villan jumped from the dead blinded rhino towards the stabbed rhino, imbuing his kick with basic aura manipulation, Villan struck his feet into the opened rhino abdomen, killing the rhino instantly. With all 3 rhinos down, Villan proceeds to dismantle them. With the dismantling done, Vil doublechecks the quality of the horns he just dismantled, With the four horns having a decent quality, one has the edge of the horn chipped. That horn is from the blinded rhino earlier, since the horn stabbed the hard skin of its friend, its edge is chipped. Sighing watching the horn, Villan wipes away the blood at his trousers before returning to the adventurer guild.
    Slaughtering 5 Rampaging Rhinos (Quest completed).
    4 rhino horns (decent quality, 1 rhino horn (slightly damaged, chipped edge).

VOLX98 likes this.
  18. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again it is time for myself to 'work'

Myself used 《Shadow Movement》teleporting directly to the Adventure Guild.Entering, myself went to the quest board.

--- Slay 5 rampaging rhino (maximum rewards, 8 adventurer points)

Hm..shall myself take this quest? How does rhino skin feel..hue hue hue~

As myself thought this,the beautiful elven staff called for me.Moving toward the counter,the elven staff said:

Elve staff: Ah! Good morning Phamtom-san,congratulation on becoming D rank!

While updating myself's adventure card,the elven staff spouted pleasantly, praising myself's gathering skill, pleading myself to accept the fire crystal quest.

--- Gather 3 fire crystal (maximum rewards, 12 adventurer points)

These fire crystal can explode when there is sudden movement? Hmph!..Humans wouldn't be able to handle this,thinking so myself followed the Elven staff's words.

Accepting this request,myself exited the building, bidding farewell to the elven staff.

Teleporting to the location ,myself scanned the area with my 《Eyes of MofuMofu》 there was a pack of salamanders toward the left side,myself teleported to the right side containing only a few.

Stealthily, using《Shadow Magic》myself clad in shadows hiding my presence, moved toward the crimson glowing crystals cautiously uprooting them.

Slowly..slowly..slowly..YOSH!

Salamanders:?! Khiiiiiiiieeehhh!!!

N-Not good..T-They'recalling their pack!

Confirming three fire crystal,myself who was about to chant,was surrounded by the pack.

Ggh! T-T-To be surrounded by these beautiful beasts..wouldn't it be fine to be rav-....NO! There is millions more beasts to pet! For my goal, MY GOAL!! I MUST SURVIVE!!

"Oh wonderful beasts,my apologies but I cannot be taken down here! 《Shadow Magic:Engulf》”

Suddenly the shadows on the floor slowly morphed and rapidly engulfed the salamanders,pulling the monsters into the shadows trapping them there. Myself took on the stance of dual wielding,attacking the vital points with my daggers.

-Adventure Guild-

Elven staff:Welcome back Phantom-san! Ehh~ for a D ranker to take out a pack of salamanders is an amazing feat! Ei! Don't be depress now! Here look! Your reward for 3 fire crystal is 12 adventure points! Increase your rank and pet more higher rank beasts!

Saying so the elven staff handed me my reward,hah..depress depress...salamander ...skin..did not...pet....hahhh..sighing as so...myself left the building..slovenly returning back to my shadow.......hah~...Ah! Forgot to sell the loot...hahhhhhh~

19. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    More points

Napknight likes this.
  20. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Mine 2 mithril (maximum rewards, 10 adventurer points)
    quest detail: the blacksmith in the town is in dire need of mithril ore. please mine for some mithril in the 'Galant Mine' northwest of the village. please be careful since the mine might collapse anytime and there are skeleton miner wandering in the area

Looking at the quest I wondered why wasn't anyone doing it......So I picked it up and went out of the hall.
    Walking into the blacksmith's shop I shouted loudly " yo blacksmith uncle-san!!!!!"
    Hearing my shouts a dwarf came out from the other room,"Jeez~ who is it this early in the morning? And why are u wearing an eyepatch?"
    Pretending not to hear his question I said to him,"I heard u are looking for mithril ore? i will get it for you but can i borrow a pickaxe?"
    "No", i got rejected just like that......Feeling quite dejected i roamed a bit around the town.

Thinking about what to do i suddenly thought ' aint i a pirate? '
    I sneaked into the blacksmith's shop and 'borrowed' a pickaxe and made my way to the mining spot
    'He probably wont mind it anyway....i will just get him an extra piece or something'
    Then i started digging around

*11 hours later*
    "WHY ARE THERE SO FEWWWWW ORESSSSSSS!!!!"
    even though i spent 11 hours i only managed to dig out 5 pieces of mithril and one black lump of something hard which i am planning to get appraised later.
    I rushed to the guild hall and handed in the notice and asked to give the mithril to him personally.
    i went to the blacksmith's shop and handed over 3 pieces of mithril and told him i got one extra as compensation for the pickaxe.
    The blacksmith said nothing and just told me that the quest was completed and i could go.
    Thus i completed a quest and also got a new pickaxe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.