Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are going with pointless/stupid genius scientists, you can make them made a symmetrical chimera *coffcoff*

2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright... lemme see what you have there..." Gaap appeared and sighed as he was checking the line of people happening to register.
    "What a pain... anyway, for the first one...Finn eh ? Tis look rather fine, well, just don't rob the wrong people too. Welcome to the guild ! Give me a second to prepare your identification badge."

Taking a dagger, he quickly scribbled on a piece wood then gave a wooden badge to Finn with the guild's symbol on it.

"Alright, it's there, just don't lose, break it or whatever, or else you would have to pay fine in this case. Money's precious. Anyway, it seems that everything is in order, good luck with your quests, be careful, and the most important... see you later in the tavern."

OOC: Alright, seems like everything's fine with your character (a thief, eh, might be fun.) welcome to the Adventurers Guild~
    I hope for you to have a lot of fun here~
    Be sure to put your character in your signature~

After seeing the first person, Gaap passed to the second one, checking the application, it seemed that there was not any problem as he prepared the identification badge.

"Mmm... well well well, everything seems to be rather fine. So your name is... Venefica ? I suppose it's quite unique. Never heard a name like this."

A bit later, he gave to her a wooden badge with the guild's symbol on it.

"Anyway, here's your identification badge, take care of it properly as in case it's lose, you will be needed to pay a fine for it. Alright, everything is in order, good luck with your quests, I hope that you will stay alive and see you later in the tavern."

OOC: Welcome back to the Adventurers Guild, your character is not so unexpected I suppose~ Be sure to put your character in your signature~
    I hope you will have fun~
    "Well, there is nothing much to say, you seem like to be a swordman among many. I hope that you will be able to be a bit more than this nevertheless."

After checking the application, Gaap prepared the identification badge after noting the newcomer's name.

"Alright friend, Aleksandr, eh ? What language is it ? Really similar to Alexander.
    Let's get back to the main point... alright, so, here's your identification badge, I do hope that you will take care of it properly, they are rather important as if you lose it or something along those lines, you will have to pay fine.

Then... the most important, welcome to the Adventurers Guild, I hope you will do good in your quests and stay among us a long time. See you later in the tavern."

OOC: Welcome to the Adventurers Guild, pretty basic character, that's good to me, it gives a lot lf leeway to develop it~ Be sure to put your character in your signature~
    I hope you will have plenty of fun~
    "Fen... rather an interesting story, you seem to be quite familiar with the Adventurers Guild, that's a good news. It will avoid a lot of explanation."

Quickly processing with the application, Gaap handed to the newcomer a wooden badge with the guild's symbol on it.

"...still, I should do it rather quickly, it is rather annoying to repeat it each time...", he cleared his throat and coughed once, "So, this is your identification badge, please do not lose it as if it happens, you will have to pay a fine and wasting money on some stuff you could have kept if you were attentive, it would be a shame, isn't it ?

Anyway, welcome an good luck with your quests !
    I hope you stay among us and in one piece for a long time, hopefully, you will not die... I hope I can get to the tavern soon..."

OOC: Welcome welcome to the Adventurers Guild ! Coming from Seditio eh~ That's rather good~ Be sure to put your character in your signature~
    *is totally not biased*
    *coughs a few times*
    I hope you will have fun and stay with us for a long time~
    "Amayah... is this how you write it ? Mmmm... a summoner, interesting. The fifth person I do today, hope you are the l- probably not actually but well, it's life."

Noting her name and then preparing a wooden badge, Gaap felt his hand becoming a bit sore at the moment and felt like grumbling, but he kept his mouth shut.

"Here's your identification badge, beware, if you lose it, you will have to pay a fine, let's not lose this uselessly and waste money, okay ? Anyway, welcome to the guild, I wish you fortune and hopefully a happy life through the quests, I will see you in the tavern... very soon preferably."

OOC: Welcome to the Adventurers Guild~
    I think it's the first time I will see you in AG... or maybe I forgot~?
    Anyway... Eidolon, it makes me think about plenty of stuff, good that it fits to the guidelines~
    I hope you will have fun~
    Quickly checking behind the girl after hearing everything she said, Gaap sighed in relief, noticing that she was the last one to register, a slight smile appeared on his face as he thought he could finally go back chilling in the tavern.

"Hrid is it ? The best for the end perhaps ? A rather normal person, yeah, that's good. That's perfect."

He nodded to himself as he noted her name and prepared a wooden badge. After finishing it, he was holding his hand, feeling quite sore at the moment, was it the sixth one ? He did not even want to count.

"So, friend, here's your identification badge, considering your status, you should know how precious it is as if you lose it... you have to pay a fine, quite bad isn't it ? Then take care of it properly, don't be too clumsy.
    Welcome to the guild, let's wish you fortune and a proper life, be careful with the quests as some might be dangerous, and that's it, hope you will stay among us a very long time... see you at the tavern !"

OOC: Welcome back to the Adventurers Guild~
    I hope you will have fun and stay with us as much as you can, at least chill in the tavern or OOC room as you didn't really plan to play~ *huggles*
    As for your character... it made me laugh~ *thumbs up*

3. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    B-But that's just remodeled human isn't it :ROFLMAO:

4. Amayah

Amayah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Choose a character that doesn’t break the mold of the setting....
    If you want to go the alien route or automaton route... become a sort of mage that’s working on how to extend longetivity or something... So over time they swap body parts out to create what you want~~

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I get the idea, but it really troubles me if you were to put robots... I mean, you have no idea how much the rest of the staff tried to convince me to allow guns and I kept saying no no and no. So it would be a big trouble for me if you were to make a robot, because it's well... A lot more advanced than guns and stuff.

An automata would basically be a golem-like being I guess? Well, it's fine as long as you mind the power level and stuff~))

SpearOfLies likes this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Alexander but in the language of the mythical country called Russia. Thanks, I will not lose it.

7. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uhh here is my registration for the Adventure Guild. I hope this is a good enough explanation of who I am."
    Name: Tera
    Race: Struthiomimus
    Age: 34 (Frozen in magical ice for an unknown period of time)
    Class: Frozen Egg Stealer (Evolution Possible)

[​IMG]Height: 2m
    Notes: The skin colour of the dinosaur changes with envirnoment
    He's a dinosaur shoo shoo!
    Racial skills:
    Many tongued:
    It allows them to talk to many different sentient species in their own language some even if he has never heard the language before. However it's not perfect hence he tries to avoid using it as it often comes up with some major mistranslations and it doesn't take into account what a different culture may find insulting more often than not. It can give a small hint to what a person desires however this is only if they have an extraordinarily strong personal desire
    Eggstasy: He's got to smell them feel them and crack them open! Struthiomimus need to complete these actions with eggs at least thrice a day. Further upon the consumption of an egg they become far stronger however this dwindles with time the species that is within the egg at birth the stronger the boost.
    Stealth: The species naturally blends with backgrounds however those whom are properly looking will notice them fairly easily.

Ice skills:
    Frost armour:
    An armour of ice surrounds Tera and protects him from changes in temperature and disperses blunt force away from him. However it slows his movement due to his cold-blooded nature. Due to still being afflicted by the cold Tera’s scales are weakened so it’s activation basically returns him to his natural state of armour.
    Eggs, the character has a extraordinarily large supply of eggs which disappear when they leave his hands. They cannot be eaten they cannot be thrown they disappear immediately after leaving. The eggs also disappear if they break.
    After invading the great valley a peaceful place full of many different species Tera alongside his companion Ozzy were thwarted in their attempts at egg stealing by a group of young dinosaurs. Having been chased out of the great valley Tera and Ozzy split up with Tera ending up heading into a strange region which had rapidly changing temperatures and scenery. Within taking a few steps it could change from Tundra to Forest to a desert.

In the end Tera ended up frozen and his final resting place was Ternus. Tera is able to speak with many sentient being and has a sweet tongue. Tera is still tinged and affected by the ice that touched him which has made many of his races natural talents unusable and weakened others. It has also left a few other small traces inside of him. As well as it having provided some small benefits such as better eyesight and being able to gain heat to allow for proper movement faster. The last benefit is the knowledge of how the common tongue of Ternus is written and read.

"Uhhm could you please also tell me which part of the town is the safest and which part is the least safe I would like to know. After all I like sleeping out in the open rather than inside of buildings unless of course that is not allowed?"

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  8. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah an automata is golem-like being and is closer to human in term of appearance and intelligence. If I make my char an automata she'll have an 1-up in both tho, and an elaborated backstory to explain the reason. Well automata should be native to fantasy worlds (and who knows, maybe some players would want to acquire her sisters and such) I won't make her too out-of-ordinary.

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*shakes pompoms* Seems great to me! \(^^)/))

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks wide-eyes in total disbelief*
    *mutters to self* Just what kind of crazy creature is that...?

*shakes head* Uhn... Tera-san, is it? You are very... Unique.

*uses a knife to scribble in a wooden board for a bit... Seems to take a bit longer than it should because her hands are shaking*
    *carefully puts it on top of the desk and points to it*

This is your guild badge, it serves as your identification... Be extra careful with it, alright? You'll have to pay a fine if you lose it... And uhn... Your name is in its back.

I... Don't think any part of the town would be unsafe for you, but you'd probably be less bothered in the slums, the guards might not be comfortable with a... Uhn... With you sleeping out in the open in the more privileged parts of the town.

I don't have much more to say, just... Welcome to the guild, and be careful out there...

*drops back on chair once you leave* Just what was that...?

((Welcome aboard! Remember to put your info in your signature~))

Haxagen and Naraku like this.
  11. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ayumi
    Race: Human
    Class: Esper
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    [​IMG]
    School Uniform
    Manifestation - Ayumi manifests her dark, innermost desires. However, she herself does not acknowledge them as such and pretends that she is possessed by some sort of spirit. All of her manifestations are of the same hardness.
    Manifestation: Weapon - The first thing she manifests, and one that is almost always manifested, is an iron pipe with nails in one of its ends.
    Manifestation: Tail - The second thing she manifests. This 'tail' is more of a gas hose, creating black smoke. It only manifests when she is having thoughts caused by her inner nature.
    Manifestation: Mask - The third thing she manifests is a gas mask, completely covering her face. At this point, Ayumi thinks that she has been completely possessed by the ghost, and thus unleashes all of her dark desires. Her 'tail' spews forth even more smoke which is now noxious, and unless you're someone she considers a friend, you will be attacked by her if you are nearby.
    Manifestation: Barbed Wire - This manifestation represents her superego, her morality that restricts her inner desires.
    Empty
    Ayumi was born to a family of cannibals. They loved their daughter, and spoiled her with things like human flesh and blood, torturing their victims, and everything else they could think of. The first three years of Ayumi's life were spent like this, and this influence would forever leave traces within her find, for it is the first three years of your life which determine most of your personality.

However, while she was three years old, her family got discovered, captured, and imprisoned. Ayumi was orphaned, and it did not take long until a family decided to adopt her. This family managed to give Ayumi a normal life, and spent a great amount of effort on teaching her the common moral values, deeply ingraining them in her mind. And so, Ayumi lived as any normal person would. Although her extreme despise of evil did cause trouble at times. Then, on her 14th birthday, just as she was berating a couple of bullies in her school, she suddenly inexplicably appeared in another world.

Life in this new world was unique, but Ayumi was far too busy noticing just how much evil exists in this world. So she went and followed her morality, fighting evil where she could. It was like this that she saved a boy about her own age, and from that day on, traveled around along with him. But, life wasn't kind to them, and they lived in hunger. Only Ayumi's unique skills allowed them to survive on their own.

That is until they are picked up by a caravan of traveling merchants. They take them in out of pity and treat them like their own. Ayumi proved to be quite effective at defending the caravan, simply due to the vigor and cruelty with which she threw herself into combat against bandits and monsters. Unknown to Ayumi, she uses the fight against evil as an excuse to unleash her inner desires.

After one especially gruesome execution of a bandit, Ayumi was 'adviced' to put her talents to use at some other place, perhaps the Adventurer's Guild.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads over the registration carefully*

Seems like you had a pretty rough past... Well, it's not that uncommon for people that join the guild though, I'm sure you'll feel at home here~

*uses a knife to scribble something in a wooden board*
    *gives it to you, you can now see that it's a badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, to take care of it as losing it will make you need to pay a fee. Also, it has your name written in its back.

That's all for now, welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay~

((Remember to put the info in your signature~))

Blackwater likes this.
  13. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Having reached the Receptionist's desk, Shadie - in her [Illusory Form] of a woman dressed in black clothes, black hair and a black cloak - took a sheet and filled it in, before placing it on the desk. She then crept to the shadows - stopped the illusion - and meditated, replenishing her Mana before needing to put the illusion back for when a staff member came.
    Name: Shadie Umbrow
    Race: Human Shade
    Class: Sorceress
    Appearance: When [Illusory Form] is not active, she will appear as the worst nightmare of the person looking at her. Her true form is an incorporeal mass of dark energy.
    Weapons: None
    Armours: None
    Money: 75 Copper Coins, 46 Large Copper Coins
    [Darkness Proficiency]
    - [Aura of Despair]
    - Within a 3 metre radius, all those inside the area suffer feeling despair, often leading to fear and other negative emotions.
    - Negative emotions last up to 5 minutes after cancellation of skill..
    - Consumes 5% Mana per minute active.​
    - [Siphon Energy]
    - Siphons the negative energy/emotions from all of those within a 3 metre radius.
    - 10% of Health and Mana is siphoned from all those in range per minute this skill is active.
    - Replenishes 10% of siphoned Health and Mana from each victim, per minute this skill is active, e.g. 10 health siphoned = 1 health restored.
    - Touching a target will increase the efficiency to 50% of siphoned energy being replenished.​
    - [Aura of Cold]
    - Within a 3 metre radius, the temperature rapidly plummets.
    - Can cause those affected to slow in movement and reaction speed, as well as dulling their senses.
    - Consumes 10% Mana per minute active.​
    - [Dark Meditation]
    - When there is an amount of shadows for her to be covered in, she can meditate inside them and regain her Mana.
    - 1% of max Mana regained per minute of meditation.​
    [Arcane Proficiency]
    - [Illusory Form]
    - Can change the appearance of something up to the size of a human in others' eyes.
    - Doesn't alter physical composition of target.
    - Consumes 20% Mana per minute active.
    - Illusion can dissipate if concentration is broken.​
    - [Telekinesis]
    - Can move things within a 1 metre radius of user.
    - Consumes 20% Mana per minute active.
    - Cannot move objects weighing more than a bag of sugar.​

Basic Sword x2|Basic Armour x5|Woodcutter's Axe x1|Lumberjack's outfit x1|Village Patrol's Trinkets x3|
    Having been born about 5 years ago, Shadie has been feeding on the negative emotions of random people here and there - killing some of them for fun sometimes. When she entered Nargand, she heard of how there was a guild of adventurers, which piqued her interest. Listening to conversations from some residents, she wondered if it would be easier to feed on quest targets, since it would make her less conspicuous. Arriving at this conclusion, she made her way to the Guild.
    X

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *picks the form up and reads it carefully*

Seems like you have quite an interesting assortment of abilities, I'm sure you'll do well here Shadie-san~

*scribbles on a piece of wood with a knife*
    *gives it to you, it's actually a wooden badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This will be your identification badge, be sure to take care of it as losing it will impose a fine on you. Also, I've written your name in its back just now~

Enjoy the stay and good luck on your quests Shadie-san, take care~ *bows*

((Welcome aboard Nah-chan! Good luck with your character! *hugs*

I assume some of the abilities weren't in the registration form since they'd make it a bit obvious you were a shade, but I think Aria's reaction still fits it well~

Have fun~))

Nahrenne likes this.
  15. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Well, I thought for a 5 year old shade, the abilities she had were enough for now...
    >w<
    I'll add more when she grows a bit from quests

IC: "Thank you."
    Picking up the badge with [Telekinesis], Shadie quickly leaves in search for the quest board.

X

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Gourd have a pistol.

He just haven't got the slightest idea how to acquire gunpowder in this world :blob_catflip:

Haxagen likes this.
  17. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Class: Ki Cultivator
    A 5'8" man with short brown hair, hazel eyes, and wearing a robe.
    Weapons: Copper Shortsword
    Armors: Common Brown Robe
    Coins: 5 large copper coins
    Rushing River Cultivation Technique: Allows oneself to cultivate ki, which can also enhance the bodies defense and agility over time.
    Water Ball: Creates a water ball through using ki that can be launched.
    Enhancement: Can use ki to temporarily enhance a weapon.
    Basic clothes
    Canteen
    Brown sack
    Some basic rations
    Raz was just some regular modern day man from a different Earth. However, through some odd circumstances, he got transmigrated to Edhellen. He ended up in the country of Ternus, near Nagrand. A returning merchant to Nagrand let him get on the carriage. After some discussion with him, the merchant was kind enough to give him some old equipment he didn't use anymore. After arriving, he discovered wonders of the world around him and studied about it in a library, about magic, ki, etc. Being interested in ki, he decided to try cultivating, which went through trial and error for a while until he created his own technique. Seeing he'll need money for his stay in this new world, he decided to go to the Adventurer's Guild.

OOC: Willing to edit if need be.

Arexio and Quaesitor like this.
  18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Garret Dawne, currently working as a receptionist due to the fact that the others are absent, curiously looks at the man called Raz, before starting to fill in the required paperwork.

"It's interesting to see a Ki user as young as you are. Makes me wonder how you awakened your Ki, but I am not one to pry."

Taking a prepared blank E rank badge, Garret starts to carve the received information in. "Raz... Ki Cultivator... and done."

With a smile, he hands the badge to Raz. "Congratulations, you are now an adventurer. I'll be looking forward to your future achievements!"

OOC: Everything in order, although the fact that he has awakened Ki without any sort of life-death struggle is unusual.

19. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the badge, he puts it on.

"Thank you very much, same to you."

20. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kyle Bonesinger
    Race: Human(?)
    Class: Necromancer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heterochromic Eyes (Golden Right , Silver Left)
    Platinum(or just silver/white) Short Hair (gilgamesh shota ver. haircut)
    5'2 height.
    Has arms and legs prosthetics made of Bones
    Wears a brown Ragged robe and a Matching Witch hat.

Prosthetic arms has Gems Embedded in them. Left hand has Milky White gem while the Right has Fiery Blue gem.

Has a satchel for his Grimoire and sack of coins.
    Weapons:
    <Grimm Grimoire> (See Abilities)
    <Gem of the Wraith> (left hand embedded)
    <Gem of the Lich> (right hand embedded)

Armor:
    [Brown Robes of The Apprentice]
    [Hat of Appraisal]

Coins: 10 copper coins
    [Brown Robes of The Apprentice] Kyle's only Clothes along with the hat. Reduces Mental Fatigue when Casting a spell. {Kyle's guardian and skelementor gave it to the buck naked Kyle when he was young! }

[Hat of Appraisal] Grants Kyle good protection from the sunlight. Also grants appraisal skill which shows Skills. But Kyle doesn't need to know that. {Kyle doesn't need to know that...}

<Grimm Grimoire> A Noisy Book. Plays pranks at the Kyle like biting off his hand. Grants Kyle a wide variety of Skills and spells in appearance of Gems in exchange of sacrifices it eats. {I ain't noisy!! I just like to talk more than Kyle!}

<Skeletal Prosthetics> a freebie given by Grimm. {It's no fun if my owner is Disabled and can't even travel!}

<Gem of the Wraith> Temporally turn into a Untouchable Wraith for 5 seconds. 5 minutes cooldown. Can be hurt by magic. Can't be hurt by weapons. {He gets hurt really easily! Rather he's just an idiot and naive! Do you believe me when I ask for his hand, he just gave it to me!? No questions asked!! And when I took it, he just went : " hehe... It tickles." ...}

<Gem of the Lich> Allows for Kyle to Summon 5 Skeletons. Grows stronger when fed with defeated enemies Cleaned bones. Stronger bones, the better growth. Disappears when destroyed/killed/defeated and has to be remade from the scratch. Can be Called and Recalled. {Bodyguards that lives in a separate space... Nuf said}

<Raise Skeleton> Allows for Kyle to Raise a Skeleton. {A dumb one!} Requires a Dead Body. Brittle, and disappears {returns to a pile of bones} after a set amount of time has passed. Max: 5 {Longevity, duration and durability can be upgraded! Gimme me your tongue!} " Okay~" { no idiot! }
    Bread Sticks, Leather Waterskin, rock candy, Minor Potion x3, Minor Ether x1, Lesser Royal Honey(3 uses left)
    Kyle's Father is a Traveling merchant who's mostly likes to sell it's wares on the northern part of the continent. Most people are wary and suspicious because of Kyle's heterochromic eyes, but his father finds it good for luck and money.
    {Remember... His eyes is gold and silver}
    Kyle's age was 10 when his father's merchant caravan was attacked by a horde of monsters. Even with it's mercenary escort, they were overrun. Kyle escaped due to pure luck or bad luck, which made him fall from a cliff with only hanging trees as his cushion. Reaching the bottom, he had broken his left arm and received cuts and bruises all over his body. That's when he encountered a mysterious old hermit in Grey scalish Robes. Where he learned Necromatic Arts of raising Skeletons and making strong bones into armor for 4 years. And found Grimm a year later.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    Blackwater likes this.