Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Fairy-chan

Fairy-chan 『Appreciates Cuteness』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Is that so? Then I can only feel happy for you Mr. Arawn... Sicknesses are not something to be taken lightly..." My body started shivering at this point, such a bother.

[OOC]I suppose she is a bit precocious indeed, does it feel too weird? I think she would forcefully become precocious due to her own circumstances.[/OOC]
    "Miss doll...? I do not understand, my apologies.

"I can't quite fly a fairy I believe, but I can fly by myself at the very least."

2. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn's smile fades slightly at this sight, noting the girl's reaction.

"Yes... I suppose it isn't," he mutters.

OOC: No, the precociousness seems realistic enough for her situation. It's just that Arawn hasn't met any children as mature as her. Also, you should change/update your signature.

3. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    His expression changed, it seems he noticed my body's reactions. I suppose I still have long ways to go. "I... Apologize, it seems like I have caused you unwanted trouble, I have no excuses."

[OOC]I see, thank you for the feedback.

And just changed it.[/OOC]

Nahrenne likes this.
  4. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *enters the tavern*
    *sits at the usual counter and drinks*

5. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arwawn reaches out and ruffles Rigël's hair.

"Hm? It's no problem for me," he says. "If you ever need anything, feel free to come to me... Even though I likely won't be able to help." He laughs embarrassedly at this before patting her head again.

6. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    He is doing what? Wait, what is this? My body froze, what am I supposed to do right now? "I... I thank you for the kind offer Mr. Arawn, I will keep it in mind." Wow, my voice is barely coming out, I don't understand what is happening here...

7. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn lifts his hand away from the girl's head and pulls out a wrapped package from somewhere.

"Do you want some sweets?" he asks, idly munching on a cookie.

8. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    "I have to decline Mr. Arawn, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer in exchange, though I am thankful for the offer." I said while doing a small curtsy.

9. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Exchange? No need to mind that, it's a gift," he says, hoping to push snacks off to more people.

Fairy-chan likes this.
  10. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    A gift? But why would he offer a gift to someone he just met, his behavior doesn't make much sense, unless... "Then... A favor? Is that what you wish in return? I am afraid I am not able to offer much however."

11. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul walks into the Tavern, a happy smile on his face as he thinks about a certain orc.

He sees a new face around here and decides to be friendly.

"Hello, my name is Ryul. Pleased to meet you. I do not believe I've seen you around here before," he greets with a formal half-bow.

jbturkle and Nahrenne like this.
  12. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn stares at the overly-suspicious child in shock. What sort of child is this?! he thinks

"No, no favors or any repayment of any sort," he says, trying to think of a way to convince the girl to accept his offer. "I like to bake, so it's nice to have others taste my creations."

13. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Such unexpected way of being greeted in this kind of place... Dad said I'd never find someone with this kind of behavior in the 'slums'. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Ryul, my name is Rigël." I made a small curtsy. "It's of no surprise we're meeting for the first time, for I just joined."
    "Oh, I see, it's product testing then? I suppose it might be a good idea to give free samples in order to gather future customers.

"I'll gratefully accept the offer then." I did another curtsy before taking one of the offered cookies and taking a bit of it. Once I finished munching on the first bite, I gave my honest reply. "The taste is not terrible, but you might have a hard time selling it to customers that are used to often eating sweets. The texture however, still needs plenty of work, it lacks the usual crunchy feel you would expect of a cookie and would probably leave your customers dissatisfied.

"I suggest first working in getting the dough right before focusing on how to improve the taste."

Nahrenne likes this.
  14. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn's eyes glitter at the oddly professional review before deciding to make the most of this encounter. He retrieves a large sack from somewhere and presents it.

"Would you mind testing some of my other products?" he asks hopefully.

Fairy-chan and Nahrenne like this.
  15. Fairy-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a very large sack... I'm impressed he has so many of those readily available. "I don't mind trying, but I am afraid I would be unable to test this many out, Mr. Arawn, my apologies." I did yet another curtsy before continuing. "I could try a few more however, I hope it might be of help."

16. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    He smiles joyously at this, removing a few items from his sack. He present the first one, a square of fudge, to the girl.

"This is my 'You Fudging Kiddin' Me' Fudge," he names.

Fairy-chan likes this.
  17. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul smiled, impressed with her excellent etiquette, "Well, I do hope you find a place in the Adventurer's Guild. It can be quite daunting for a newcomer."

"And I see you have already met Arawn."

"Ah that one's good, but I personally recommend Granny Gene's Gingerbread cookies. Those are my favorite." He smiled softly as he turned to his old friend.

"How are you doing today, Arawn?"

OOC:
    @jbturkle

Fairy-chan and Nahrenne like this.
  18. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, hey, Ryul! I didn't notice you," Arawn greets his friend. "I'm doing well. Would you like some sweets as well? I'm sure I have some gingerbread in here." He points at his sack.

Nahrenne likes this.
  19. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    "I would love some, Arawn. Thank you very much."

Ryul smiled happily, "And it's good to hear you're doing well. I'm doing quite dandy myself."

Nahrenne likes this.
  20. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn extracts another package from the sack and unwraps it, revealing gingerbread. He hands the package over to Ryul and grins.

"So, what have you been up to lately?" he asks. "Any new quests or developments?"