Non-Fic Again, I rant, and again, I seek another world.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that when something or someone is real, I lose most or all motivation to interact with. I suspect even my life and livelihood, but obviously, I'm no death seeker. Talking about real life depresses me, and fiction depresses me less or more than reality. Boredom. It is a slow poison intellect killing agent. Very effective against negative-alignment personas. Indeed, when someone discusses something real or personal, I feel like reality is too singular, linear, and irreversible for me to truly experience the quantified universe. Nothing to do, just ranting about my outlook in the overall situation of facing the truth. I am mortal. I do age. I can die. Well, to do or not do, I'll just stay adrift towards the event horizon of my life. Until death frees me, and I shall see whether there is another world beyond death or not. I will... with all my boredom... continue to delay the inevitable reality of dying as a mortal, with nothing to achieve or obtain beyond the mundane. Sigh. At least let me reincarnate in another highly advanced world filled with guns, blades, and magic.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. Leident

Leident Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well death is death and life is life, what's the use of the dead if not to warn the living and what's the use of the living if not to open the way for the future generations, as long as you are alive you have to move forward, that is your job until you become the dead one

note : sorry for my bad english

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate
    [​IMG]
    But seriously though, see a therapist or something :blobnobully:

otaku31 likes this.
  4. Living Dream

Living Dream Well-Known Member

Reading List: