Discussion Against the God

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, May 20, 2018.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I make this thread because I used to love this novel and waiting in anticipation daily for the chapter release. Currently while lurking around searching for this novel plot progression, I think i will just stuck with spoiler until I think i will be ready to read this novel again

For me, the novel until 300 chapters is the best course of the novel because it is fresh and Yun Che seems like typical xianxia MC with the tendency as pervert and smooth-talker.

Opening of the novel is actually different from other cultivation novel where Heroine is actually a genius, yet still fulfill her and MC's father to get married (Broken Engagement is common trope though when MC is a trash and the heroine is a genius). Although she doesn't have romantic feeling at the moment with MC, at least she doesn't look down on MC just because of his talent.

The story unfold as MC got his plot armor and suddenly all kind of beautiful woman come like a moths toward flame to our MC (I still like this common harem trope at this moment).

Then come the tournament arc where in final our MC got to battle his own wife under the pretense that the crowd didn't know their relationship. Yun Che final words before he collapse is very nice imo. Then he get the chance to enter pocket world and travel together with his wife and deepen their relationship through dangerous course of action.

And I decided to drop this novel after our MC decided to exterminate the entire Heaven Burning Clan just because his woman is targeted, which in my opinion the reason and the course of event that led to this moment is fucking forced and unnatural. I read some spoiler for next hundreds of chapter and decided that it is not worthy to continue reading this

So, for fellow readers that read ATG
    Do you still read it now? And for readers that already dropped this novel, at what chapter and for what reason?

There are some more parts that i want to describe but I can't convey it with words and it will make this thread longer.
    Sorry for my long rant and bad english :blobcry:

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect extermination events were what was interesting about early ATG and MGA to me. Scenes of one versus many, great sword mowing down hundreds at a time. :blobhero:

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    If the reason is justified, I will actually accept it and be hyped about it
    But, the course of event and the reason
    Oh god, you exterminate an entire Clan just because of some shit?

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole reason is the unity of these clans, just to preserve face they'll go after you and your loved ones even if you offend or hurt someone that's insignificant in their sect, assuming you're a easy target. At the start people still saw him as a weakling and he kept having to pull the grass 'at the roots' to prevent further trouble. This didn't change until he was the strongest person in that world and had a foundation to back him up.
    Of course it's silly, but let's not forget that the opposition in these novels are just as silly if not worse, they'd rape and kill whoever was close to MC if they could.

5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I still feel that the reasoning is not strong enough
    Isn't that just because of his little aunt and the princess getting engaged to the heaven burning clan young master?
    If Mars just add that the young master will torture or even rape the princess and adding the background that the heaven burning clan is actually twisted and not good at all, I will support YC action of exterminating them
    I also still feel that killing the upper echelons of the clan that do the bad deeds is enough

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    They kidnapped her and if not for that one guy she would've already been raped and whatever. He was obviously justified since they made a move on her knowing she was one of his loved ones and this sends out a message that people will have to think twice before doing so.
    Obviously the ones that make the decisions are the ones that should get punished, but all the fighters would follow commands and fight to the death before that happens. Plus in these novels, leaving the young alive with a heart filled with hatred is like leaving daggers in the dark that can strike at anything you love or even come back to kill you. There's no blood-feud if there's only blood left. :blobwhistle:

StuffedDuck likes this.
  7. xxxTenshixxx

xxxTenshixxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just caught up to the latest translated chapters

I cannot fathom Yun Che's logic of "righteousness" in raping his master (Mu Xuanyin) and questioned where did his strong will power go of "resisting lust" like at the time Mu Xuanyin forcefully gave the overwhelmingly strong drop of aphrodisiac Ancient Horn Dragon Blood to Dual-Cultivate with Mu Feixue who it reminds him of his little fairy Chu Yuechan a lot.
    I get why Yun Che needs to help Mu Xuanyin relieve the Ancient Horn Dragon Blood aphrodisiac from her, but was it really necessary for him to stick his sausage in. When all he needed to do is pleasure her body to "help" relieve it from the aphrodisiac without sticking his sausage, there by not losing her virginity and halt her cultivation talent even more when she used a forbidden technique.
    It didn't really state that it was necessary for him stick his sausage to help her relieve it (it was bad enough she went mad when Yun Che accidentally groped her boobs), though it may have speed things up than purely pleasuring her body by foreplaying. All it did is for her to lose a lot and for Yun Che to gain a lot, her body and increase in cultivation.
    I get why Yun Che needs a quick burst of increased cultivation to speed up the pace & move away from Snow Song Realm Arc, but was it necessary to use that way.
    The time when Yun Che raped Chu Yuechan is just as bad but at least she restored her power, gained indirect dragon bloodline heritage and a bonus of getting pregnant (that caused her to be lost or presumed dead with the child).

Urghh.... and that new self proclaimed cute 13 yr old loli, little Jasmine, that likes trolling

8. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have a problem with those rapes then don't read Mars' previous novels lol, they are even worse when it comes to rape, especially Legend of the Asura.

Well, I don't really care though. It's fiction and it's meant to be interesting. I'm looking for an entertaining story, not one which is constantly restrained by modern societal moral standards. I find the rape interesting not because of the act itself but because it makes you anticipate the following confrontation between the two characters, because you know it's gonna be awkward.