LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No news at all. Continue waiting for 2 more years at the current Snail's pace.

2. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are full of hostility and anger. Do like in the current chapters of Cultivation Chat Group and kidnap your favorite CN author and make him write 20-30 thousand characters a day.

Delusion likes this.
  3. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    If my spoilers are "full of hostility and anger", that will make all other "more anxious" ATG readers Drump in comparison.:blob_sunglasses:
    :aww:Nice oxymoron you've got there: "Favourite CN Author".:blobxd:

At the speed of 1 Chapter Per Week, you will get roughly 52 chapters per year.
    2 years = 104 chapters.
    If 45 chapters (and counting) isn't enough to end the latest tournament arc, it's a ghost of a chance that within 104 chapters, we will get anything useful on 1st waifu, Chu Yuechan and child.
    Yun Che isn't even 100 chapters close in ability/power to stealing/robbing stuff from a High Realm King, let alone saving prisoners/hostages from one.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the chapter speed will pick up. Mars is inconsistent to say the least.

5. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god iam glad droping this novel after jasmine left him... it keep bother me, when MC doesnt treat his 1st wife properly. iirc xia xingyue till now still virgin
    then he impregnated someone. its been 1.1k ch and till now no news about her
    look like author really hate them

6. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like an issue which will be resolved very late in the novel. The first wife issue looks like it will come to the forefront sooner from the looks of it.

7. Kinanijo

Kinanijo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to treat the first wife properly when they met once or twice after they were separated at the beginning...

But you aren't missing much, yeah. Mars released 60~ chapters in July, and until now released 3 this month. That's his consistency.

8. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter full of lewd.
    "奸污了十几次" = Raped 10+ times ....
    Go figure.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Che is going to have to prove he’s not weak. Or maybe one of the powers there will notice his inheritances, like the Dragon Monarch will notice the Dragon God soul.

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t check if there was a new translated chapter today yet but I hope Yun Che somehow proves these naysayers wrong. There hasn’t been any action for a while.

11. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His writing style is began to wither, too many 'water', too many unneeded words

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first wife is the princess? wans't she with him all along? i stopped reading before he went up to the god world. i heard it's full of shit like tournys, him getting new waifus and raping people when he's supposed to help jasmine and find chu yuechan but yea lets just rape everyone and join tournaments despite mc being on the wanted list for being jasmine friend by the most powerful people in the god world. i mean, even they know that they have so many fucking tournament arcs so they give zero fucks about the winners rite?

13. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. First wife is not the princess.
    1. 1st wife is http://ni-tian-xie-shen-against-the-gods.wikia.com/wiki/Xia_Qingyue
    2. Tournaments are legalized political scams between the various powers-that-be to choose the winners from their own designated pool of candidates, so that they can divide up the rewards and fame "proportionally".
    3. Tournaments are plot devices used in CN Novels to either evolve or devolve MC's cultivation.
    4. Of course, if the winner is not from the designated pool, just rob and kill the unintended winner and declare a new winner.
    5. I seriously don't see any chances of Yun Che topping the current tournament because this is not Peerless Martial God (where MC tops nearly every tournament).

1. How can Yun Che even help anyone right now when basically all the Top Tier Realm Kings are holding his waifus (1st wife, possibly Chu Yuechan and Jasmine)?
    2. The main aim of the current Heavenly God's Pearl tournament is to select candidates to improve their cultivation and used them as the 1st line of defence to repair the Crimson Faultline at the edge of the abyss/universe.
    3. For more on the rapey stuff read my spoiler at https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4266493/

14. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o yea the ice girl who kept on disappearing and her cultivation moved her dantian to her vagina so intercourse will smash her dantian

15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one full of hostility. I personally love this novel. We should hear more about the first wife soon since they keep referencing what is obviously her as marrying the Moon Realm King shortly after this tournament. So there will probably be an arc on it. I'm still waiting for the action in this tournament. We seem to be on the cusp of it.

16. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    What:blobfearful: who with whom:hmm:

17. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the chances that
    1. Yun Che will manage to enter http://ni-tian-xie-shen-against-the-gods.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Heaven_Pearl for 3 years successfully and gain 3,000 years worth of cultivation?
    2. Or will Yun Che become a fugitive and be hunted down for the next 3 years?
    3. Or will Yun Che will be drained of his secret seeds and die/go into another coma arc?

Because Mars Gravity is more prone to Choice #2 and #3: towards making Yun Che a fugitive (run around the realms), or allies taking his dead/comatose body and run around, rather than do a 3 years time skip (in the same boring spot).

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  18. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Hint, wink wink who has durexability to be :blobdevil::whistle::blobdevil: wink wink 10+ times?
    Or who is worth to be wink wink :blobdevil::whistle::blobdevil: 10+ times?

Delusion likes this.
  19. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    -Nah, maybe a few days or months but not too much since if we consider his talent, exiting with cultivation at the Divine Sovereign Realm is not too exaggerated, that's not good for the plot(?).
    -He can't be killed nor hunted after the PGC because Snow Song Realm will be in danger (due to Yun Che's secrets and Mu Xuanyin going into war to protect him) and Mu Xuanyin alone is not strong enough to face it.
    -Well, though I think PGC will go smootly since he has to attend the wedding after that (Realm King MX bringing her disciple for formality) and he will get to know about XQ there.

20. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jasmine does not allow him to be in danger. That false tsuntsun girl that cannot be honest with herself. Even Mu Xuanyin will be better than her if not her unusual condition