AGI: Virtual Girl Wants to Fall in Love - Chapter 1 Codes

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Jigoku Shounen, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just read this novel.....don't know why compare to other novels from CClaw Translations, this one is quite slow(1 chapter/month so far). Still, this novel still interests me quite a bit.
    And then, on chapter 1 where the AI about to develop herself to become a "Strong AI", she spoke this 3 codes:
    From people comments on the chapter, then the 1st code was Hex and the 2nd code was Base64 translated to

But no one talk about that 3rd code, so......any programmer out there to help identify and decode it?...I'm quite curious about it......:blobsmile::blobsmilehappy::blobsweat:
    There was a site for Uuencoding that I tried to paste the 3rd one. The only line it managed to read was "I am AGI", so I thought that was it, but the rest is unreadable(junk). So I don't know if it isn't the right one, or the code isn't correct in the chapter. Though, any expert out there to help translate this for me please?:aww:

Zeusomega, Qiun, Liola and 1 other person like this.
  2. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    A rather interesting novel that was rated rather low for some reason.

Is it a trend to rate low new novels these days? Although, it has a weak start imho, it has an interesting premise, to be honest... it just needed more chapters or at least a single volume to be judged properly

3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me. Just replying to my own thread since I finally figured it out about the 3rd code so I'm just gonna write it here so that I can look it up again when I want to
    The 3rd code is Uuencode. But somehow when pasted from the chapter then the decoder wouldn't work, so I followed the guy comment in the chapter and had to manually type it down.
    That's what the 3rd code translated to.
    Man...I spent quite an effort just for this bunch of codes that I was curious about....what am I even doing with my spare time?...