Adventurers Guild AGNA - General Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    Nodding with approval I spoke "those crystals are found everywhere~" thinking about it more I took 2 of them for the novelty

"Then, do you want to head back when you've gotten enough?" I looked at the roots and they seemed to be rooted in some kind of special sea bed, meaning this fruit would be harder to find.

Before I could get a response though I sensed something in the distance moving towards us 'ah its one of the meanies' "let's head back now, a sealwar is headed toward us and they like to bully everyone that's not like them."

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *tilts head*
    *nod nod*

Jeanette likes this.
  3. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I noticed in time we were able to get back to the ship in time before we ever saw the mean old thing~

Back at the ship I explained "it's a good thing we left in time, Sealwars like to steal fruit from others~."

"Well, typically they don't even bother to hide their presence of they think the other party is weaker than them~"

I patted the little one "you did great~"

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *snuggles at the pats*
    *smiles*

Jeanette likes this.
  5. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^) "make sure to eat the fruits~ who knows if they'll ripen too much~" saying that I chowed down on the strange fruit, with the other one I brought saved for dinner.

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod nod*
    *happily chews on the fruits she got*

Jeanette likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I had been swimming for a while today, but as it became darker, I figured it was better to return to the ship for now.

I finished climbing the ladder and got on the deck, then started crawling back to my room.

I was almost there, when suddenly, I felt someone pulling me from the shoulder and I was thrown on the deck... What, what is happening?

I then heard a shout... "Surrender or die!"

I looked behind me, and saw quite a few people holding some sharp long knives... They were scary... I don't remember seeing them before... Where did they come from?

Mom, I'm scared... Mom... Help me...
    ---------
    OOC: Event time! Pirates invaded the ship in the dark of the night! Do something, everyone!

Like, I dunno, fighting the pirates could work!

Or finding out where are their ships, or their boats or whatever, since they had to board our ship somehow... Maybe they came flying like @Way did!? xD

Maybe they already took some of the crew hostage? Millea is in a bad situation for one, but she doesn't have a sword pointed to her neck or anything. But maybe there are more people in trouble?

I dunno, do something! Let's have some fun event to liven things up, I guess!? \(^^)/

@Naraku, we need you. Throw a bucket of water on them!

Fossil, Naraku and Jeanette like this.
  8. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    I was eating a pretty sour fruit when I spotted humans boarding that adventure guild ship. I was content to continue eating until I spotted a little mermaid being thrown onto the deck and wondered if the little mermaid had no danger sense.

I also wondered where these criminals came from, But I watched for an opportunity to grab the little mermaid and to flee far away.

Fossil, Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing strangers that did not belong on this ship here, Solium did not even need to think for more than one second before seizing a bucket full of water. Nonetheless, by itself it was harmless, that is why a bit of magic was necessary to turn it into a bucket of boiling water. And then, he shouted--

"Pirates onboard!"
    --before throwing a bucket of boiling water at the closest pirate to the little mermaid. His shout accompanied by the incoming screams of the pirate better alert everyone on the ship.

Jeanette, Haxagen, Fossil and 2 others like this.
  10. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    In the distant future, perhaps, historians might find it preposterous that Honoka just happened to be awake at that time of the night, that she just happened to be nearby when the ruckus started, that she just happened to be standing where the water would land.

After all, had this been a work of fiction, it'd make no sense for the humanoid bird that was last seen in a barrier to be here, without a reasonable explanation for what she'd been up to during that period of time!

But the intangible laws of the universe did not care for such trifles! As far as they (and who're they?!) were concerned, when a bucket of water was involved, something that did not enjoy getting soaked would inevitably be nearby! And that something just happened to be Honoka!

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...eeee? Oh, the water's warm this time round."

That was unexpected.

"Weeeeell...nothing to see here, folks. Have a good night."

She tipped an imaginary fedora and turned to leave.

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *opens eyes wide*
    *looks left and right, left and right*
    *stares at Honoka*
    *hurriedly craws next to her*
    *holds Honoka's leg with one hand*
    *opens eyes wide and starts crying*
    *mouth opens wide, but no sound comes of it*

"Stupid! Don't harm the goods!" One pirate a bit afar shouted.
    ------

Right behind Millea, one would be able to see a pirate with a bloodied sword.

On Millea's tail, one could see a bloodied gash, assuming they could see it in the middle of the dark night.

12. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    After recuperating for a few days under Xiao Xue’s guidance, I walked out onto the deck of the ship at night to do some late night cultivation.

Unfortunately, I spotted some unknown men, along with a man screaming, “Pirates onboard!” Soon after he through a bucket of water at them! Again! Does he only show up to throw buckets of water at people?!

I quickly opened up my umbrella to protect myself from the spray before telling him, “Not everything can be solved by throwing buckets of water at the problem!” Once the water finished falling, I closed my umbrella and looked to see the number of pirates onboard.

Naraku, Jeanette and AliceShiki like this.
  13. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking in one of many small cramped corridors leading nowhere or everywhere, (probably both on this ship...) Maya bumped into a never before seen stranger.
    Oh, sorr-
    She began, but never finished as a dagger flew to her face with a hearty shout of: SURRENDER OR DI----
    Which accidentally also never finished as Maya's plank planked the offending person a bit too fast to allow that.
    Youngsters these days...
    Full of vigor~

She mused as she embarked on her way again, only to stop a few minutes later as a realization dawned on her.
    Damm.
    Im not drunk yet today...

A quick swig of rum fixed that particular issue and Maya was on her merry way once more!

Naraku, Jeanette, Haxagen and 2 others like this.
  14. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Aie!" I threw a fruit at the pirate that had injured the little mermaid then I spoke "We'll need to leave till it's safe again." It seemed like the Guild ship was beginning to wake up as more and more adventurers poured out from the lower levels to fend off these bandits.

"Come on." I beckoned the little mermaid and the The Bird Person before more pirates focus on us.

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "This darn bird..."
    Once again, this cursed bird is in the way... Although, surprisingly, nothing caught fire this time. Perhaps it would be wise to prepare a bucket of cold water, so the bird would burn someone else to death.
    "If the water is hot enough to burn someone, it can solve everything!"
    Unless someone was into cannibalism, it was fair to say that boiling someone was inefficient if you wished to take someone down. The goal however was to alert people of pirates, and nothing is better than some good ol' screams. "Either way, since people arrived-- I achieved my goal. So, now I can l-- ah."

If they were not on a vessel, Solium would have left after accomplishing his objective. Unfortunately, leaving did seem a bit difficult. Thus, there was no choice but to get involved and kill some pirates. Nonetheless, not in these conditions, he would likely harm as many allies as enemies in this situation-- thus, after observing the movements of their enemies for a few seconds, he shouted.
    "Go towards the bow of the ship! Pirates seem to be coming from the back! At least, we won't get surrounded!"

Jeanette, Fossil and AliceShiki like this.
  16. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere on the pirate ship

The chimera was hanging inside a cage on the pirate ship, knocking on the bars with a finger, mesmerized by the pinging sound it made. Soon she heard commotion and some shaking. The activity wasn't too interesting to her, but the sounds interfered with the pings of the metal bars. She decided to doze off for a bit, her clothes still damp from the sea water. The not so gentle rocking of the boat lulled her to sleep, and she soon began dreaming a strange dream...

Fossil, Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not being paid enough for this...oh, hello."

Honoka stooped down and scooped up Millea, or at least she attempted to.
    "Ah, you're just in time. Hold her for a while while I...uh oh..."

Her nose was already giving off advance signs of an incoming sneeze, so Honoka handed off Millea and nudged her way forward.
    "Well, I---ACHOO!"

The sneeze came out in as a blast of flames that quickly petered out in the air, and Honoka rubbed her nose.

"...Ruh roh. Incoming!"

Another blast exited her mouth in the general direction of the pirates, but this time it was a solid chunk of ice.

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *flinches hard*
    **Honoka's shirt/kimono/dress ((What does she wear anyways?)) gets drenched in mermaid blood**
    *holds meekly*
    *cries a lot*
    **dirties Juna with blood too**
    **blood is pouring on the ground**

Haxagen, Naraku, Fossil and 1 other person like this.
  19. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    oo) "that's a lot of blood." I held the little mermaid and wrapped the wound in seaweed so that I could bring her to the infirmary without dying.

"Ah can you help clear the way to the infirmary?"

20. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "...Welp, that was my last piece of clean clothing."
    "Just a second, something's *COUGH* not quite proper at the moment."

Honoka stared at the lump of ice that she'd just coughed out and sighed, tossing it aside.

*COUGH*

This time a mouthful of steaming water ejected from her mouth, and sprayed all over the floor. Yuck!

"You'd think breathing ice and fire together would make for something cool, but in reality the flames just melts the ice so I spit out water. Decidedly not cool...and where is the infirmary in this mess? Oi, shaddup! Tryina think over here!"

A scarred face met the deck at frightening speed.

"Aite, I'm over it. It's time for something a little less child-friendly so both of you look away."

Unlike the instances before when she'd breathed fire, the white-hot glow was visible from her throat.