Ai chan, here is another GRIM day at the beach!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kadmos1, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O.K., a local attorney that is a public beach fan in the Santa Rosa Beach, FL area is protesting the re-opening of the beaches. I side with him when he says it is too soon to re-open them. As much I have the blond reporter to be sexy, an attorney dressed as the Grim Reaper to protest is the real highlight of this video. Though I don't know how he will handle the Florida heat dressed like that.

Source: twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1256287520775639041

He might seem a bit hypocritical to say "Stay home" while protesting on the beach, sure. However, I don't think he would have as much of a viral impact protesting at home. Also, he was wearing protection of sorts and covered his face.

2. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me officers it this man right here! He’s the culprit! :blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry:

Not Ai-Chan at all! It’s an imposter! :blobfearful:

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No politics on the forums. I'm locking this before people decide to share any particular opinions on governments, lockdowns, the political stances advocated by this protest, yatta yatta. Come on by, laugh at the grim reaper guy, and move on. No posting necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.