Request All Sex Scenes

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Cupcake Ninja, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    All hail science!

2. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sent from here

3. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask the writers from AO3.

Honestly though, it's because visual media takes a lot more work than literary media.

And well written lines can still give off a strong sense of eroticism due to the fact that it's hidden behind the visage of one's imagination. Compared to visual media where everything is laid bare in front of you, literary media gives off this... sense of mystery.

Like divining the form of a woman whose silhouette is cast by candlelight and shadows. It gives off a mystique that a nude woman in bright light shall never have.

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmm... I don't get it! xD

Like, I can understand someone enjoying reading through it, I just can't understand why someone would read it specifically for sexual pleasure when they could do it with a visual media.

I assume those that like reading it, read it because they enjoy the read in itself, not because they seek sexual pleasure in it.

5. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, IMO it's more like, literary media gives you the pleasure of seeing the process. Commonly, visual media goes all "And then they f*cked. The end."

It doesn't show the game people play to get to that point. Visual media usually doesn't show you the hunting, the scheming, the tension going from a slow simmer to a full boil as participants engage in psychological foreplay, and finally as all that fire and pressure builds up, it culminates into a grand climax.

People can and do derive sexual gratification from it as much as they get their literary satisfaction.

After all, there are perverts, then there are classy perverts.

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmm... I guess so? I never tried reading R-18 novels tbh, so it was mostly a theoretical talk on my end...

I did read R-18 doujinshis some months back though, and while they did give pleasure, they did fail to deliver the process... I wonder if the experience would be better with R-18 novels... Well, I'm in no mood to read R-18 these last few months though, so maybe in the far future I'll check.

Westeller likes this.
  7. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    *gasp*

8. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    You should try reading erotic novels. The way I see it, visual media would be akin to fastfood. They sate your hunger but they really won't deliver subtle flavors and aromas like gourmet food does.

Besides, reading about the whole process can give one some knowledge for RL application. XD

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    What? I'm older than you, you really thought I never tried anything...? I'm not thaaaaat pure, even if I never kissed anyone... >.>
    Maybe one day, I don't really feel comfortable with myself atm, so trying to read R-18 to get sexual pleasure would just make me want to puke.

Knowledge of RL application...? I honestly hope my partner can just take the lead on that, I don't wanna need to think about anything in this kind of situation.

Westeller likes this.
  10. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    lol
    *gaaaaasp*

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

12. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_pompom:

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you're still at an age where your hormones haven't fully settle down (contrary to what people believe, development doesn't immediately stop after puberty, it only slows down).

And by RL application, I don't mean the act itself but the process that leads to the act. Seduction goes both ways. And that's the game that makes it even more exciting.

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? I did hear that I would grow until I was around 25, but I thought hormones would be settled down by now... Unexpected.

And well, my height has been stable for a while now... >.>
    Well, I would hate growing more anyway, so I'm good at this height, rather, I wouldn't mind being a tad shorter... Oh well, better than growing more.

Ah, I see... Hmmmmm, I'm so terrible with those things, the seduction game is too weird to me... I guess I am a simple person, I like getting close to my friends, talking, having fun, and a relationship is something I consider plausible only if I already know the other party for some time and can see myself marrying them some time later in the future...

Maybe I'm just strange though... >.>

Westeller likes this.
  15. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Granted, they may not be as unstable as they were in puberty but there will still be some subtle and not so subtle... fluctuations every now and then. Why do you think a lot of people consider 30 as their prime?
    Didn't stop growing until 2 years ago and it was a pain. Kept having to replace my shirts and suits because the sleeves are too short for my arms.

As for tall girls, I don't exactly see it as a turn-off. Rather, it could give you more of an independent and confident aura.
    You're still a bit pure then. Might have something to do with your environment or the age range of the people you hang out with. Try hanging out with older people. You'll rack up more societal experience that way.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmm... That makes sense!
    I don't like to give off that kind of aura... >.>

And it is gets too much attention, I prefer to be unremarkable.

Still, my height is pretty average, I just don't want to grow anymore.

... I can imagine the pain of having to buy new clothes because of those small changes in size... T.T
    Probably due to me being waaaay too anti-social and due to the fact I'm really strict with whom I'm willing to date.

Like, I only have a single requirement, age/gender/looks/hobbies don't matter for as long as they meet my requirement... "Can I see myself marrying this person someday?" I just want them to fill this, if they do, I can date them.

It's not that I think of marriage as soon as we start dating of course, but I need to think it's a plausible possibility in the far off future... Otherwise, we're better off as just friends.

So far I only dated 1 person... A shame it didn't work out... He was so nice...

17. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why, you shouldn't be too frustrated with physiological changes while you're in your 20's. Think of it as still being in the latter stage of metamorphosis. 30 would be the age that people really emerge from their cocoons.
    Why not give it a try? Reaching the apex, even if just barely, has its benefits.

As for clothes, well... isn't that what flea markets and online stores are for? You could sell your clothes and buy new ones in turn.
    Well, be glad that your family doesn't treat meeting the people you date as a job interview.

Eh, you'll find someone out there. Whether it be in the form of a man or 40 cats. XD

18. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    would it hurt if you guys refrain from derailing the thread please? go to general chat or something.

Hanten likes this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I stopped caring about my body changes since some 3 years ago... Mainly because I stopped noticing... >.>
    Nope!

It's the exact opposite of what I want for myself, I feel really uncomfortable with this kind of atmosphere around me.

I'd much rather be easily approached and led by hand, than scary and someone that takes the initiative.
    I guess? I just tend to use my clothes for many many years... Clothes are expensive! >.<
    *laughs* That would definitely ruin it for me! >.<

My family is pretty open with this, they'd accept anyone for as long as they didn't look like a beggar or a drug addict.

I think they would be troubled if I brought a girl though... Still, I don't think they would be against it.
    Ah! Sowwy!!!! >.<

I won't reply here anymore! I just don't wanna delete this reply... T.T

20. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can a mod give a count on how many people are "watching" this thread?

Hanten likes this.