Spoiler Alpha Predator

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lotus200, Apr 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Alpha Predator
    顶级掠食者

Type:
    Web Novel (CN)

Link to NU:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/alpha-predator/?pg=1#myTable

Synopsis:
    Shen Dai has a debt of 7 million yuan. As the illegitimate son of You Xinghai, the head of You Group, he has only seen his father twice in his life. The second time they met, You Xinghai proposed to make a deal with him. In exchange for paying off his debt, he asked Shen Dai to marry Qu Moyu, an S-level alpha, the so-called Crown Prince of Xingzhou Group.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. With L

With L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys if Shen Dai gives birth to an S class alpha, does it mean he’s a top omega ?
    It would be a slap in the face for the Q family and the father who rejected him since they are so obsessed with S class level.

4. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some who read the novel spoilllllll

Scapezz likes this.
  5. Krsmanovic

Krsmanovic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read a novel

6. alternate_ann

alternate_ann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A user by the name Ukee posted basically a bulletpoint storyflow in the novelupdate review, I'll put it here for those who want to know.
    • Contract relationship
    • Flashbacks of the past hinting into start of their attraction to each other
    • MC falling in law and stat expecting more/while ML leveling up into as$#ole fck buddy and taking MC for Granted (just like in Sissy novel)
    • Fluffy period ending with ML's rut period coming to stage, (forced) Imprinting, Impregnation (yeah, very unconfy chaps, anyway..)
    • Oh boy, ML forcing MC to get rid of the Child and his Mark (dog blood period) /Confinement
    • MC running away with the mother of ML and getting rid of the mark but saving the fetus, and living underground
    • Time skip: ML finding MC, being jelly and doing background check up and finding out his own child/ regret with jar of vinegar
    • MC coming back to the city where ML lives, naturally they meet, hospital scenes, continuing regret scenes. ML starting his plan of returning MC into his clutches (overbearing president char)
    • MC returning to ML house but still suffering with past trauma (ML cry cry)
    • ML's family finding out about child, not accepting at the beginning suspecting it to be law level Alpha, but accepting it after findingout that it is S class alpha just like his Father
    • Than again some vinegar scene with ML being jelly and wanting to Mark MC, but stopping himself (finally) , following that regret scenes.
    • So far latest chapters are abt : ML still in regret process, and tryna make up with MC and bonding with child arc.
    • Also comeo of YanMingxiu from Professional body double as S class Alpha shareholder in earlier chps.

I absolutely do not like the Qu family (with the exception of ML's mother);
    This is because after finding out that MC's son is an S-class Alpha, ML's father had forced MC to sign the marriage certification while MC was still afraid and struggling against ML. MC was still miserable, and ML was beginning to try and give MC space and to properly court him. ML's father ultimately made it harder for ML to try and court MC due to forced signing the marriage certification.

And then later on, ML's brother(?) kidnapped their son and MC for reasons I forgot but ultimately it led to ML getting injured on his gland that may make him a beta. He doesn't become a beta, since the injury wasn't as severe.

Ultimately, all I want to say is that the Qu family is fucked up with the only sane person being ML's mom, who also had a miserable experience in the Qu family.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    FunSmiles and Lotus200 like this.
  7. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. Glad we have a good and sane mother in law.

8. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgive ml, Mc forgave him and I already seen how ML suffered as he should, how he realized that MC suffered to keep their baby while washing off the mark and he was stabbed. All the karma that was given to him was all enough for me to forgive him

Pompina likes this.
  9. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it is the last novel of 188's squad so the usual tropes are there (scum ML who try to redeem himself after hurting a lot MC, scum ML's father who makes ML like this by abusing him psychologically... don't remember if it is also physically in this novel, tons of regrets, tons of abuse, MC refuses to give a second chance until he is forced to, 2ML who does not stand a chance even if he is better than ML.

But this author is so damn good at making me read stories with tropes I hate.

Pompina likes this.
  10. Krsmanovic

Krsmanovic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

Pompina likes this.
  11. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish they (all the mc's) just end up with the second male lead instead

I mean they are perfect in any way, i don't understand why all the author insists to make the mc end up with the ml that abuse or rape or manipulate the mc

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
    fujoshiFRVR and Pompina like this.
  12. Sisiiii

Sisiiii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask where was the novel originally published by the author? I was trying search for it but can't figure it out.