Spoiler Am I the Daughter?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 19, 2020.

1. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a third blood test?
    Or is she gonna prove by wielding that magic sword and thus reveal the blood test was a scam.
    At this point, would people even believe the results of another test that can be manipulated? ... Ugh I hate that emperor and that damn crown prince.:blobhero::blobcat_knife::blobthumbsdown:

2. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure whether there is going to be a third test but the duke said that he will prove that she is his daughter no matter what or something like proving his innocence as well.

cherrybubbles18 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpopcorn_cool:So it starts with the guy with blue hair one of the duke's knights looking worried he says duke? the duke tells him to call the other knights and that the enemy is..... they don't say who it is to create tension:blob_catflip: but i guess its the emperor:blobspy: the duke says that he will never forgive the enemy and he needs to pay for what he is done something like that basically going to take revenge because he knows the emperor has interfered with the results on proving whether the mc is the duke's daughter or not:blobangery: he says that after the knight with blue hair asks if he is sure about that jade and the knight with brown hair is there as well:blobhug:. A messenger comes for count Zachary or whatever his name is the messenger has been sent from the royal family he tells the prince who is sat with him in the carriage that he is going to meet the messenger and come back the prince tells him it's probably a messenger sent from his majesty:blobthinkingsmirk:. The prince and mc are left alone in the carriage the prince is staring:blob_ghost::blobdead: at her and she seems scared:sweating_profusely:. Then the prince starts asking Haylinn some questions he starts asking why she went to the nursery and is it maybe because your mother threw you away or that she died there must be a reason then he asks her whether she remembers her mother Haylinn keeps thinking about her mother and is trying to remember her she remembers a picture of a woman without a face i don't know whats going in the picture you can't really know its quite unclear since she doesn't remember her mother then she just sees a woman's lips who is saying her name:hmm::notlikeblob:. While thinking to herself she says i don't know i can't remember anything. Then she finally replies to the prince stating that she doesn't know. The prince looks disappointed and says you don't know but honestly he looks cute lol:aww::blobangel:. He says are you hiding it because you don't want to tell me. She says its not that basically no. Than he makes me regret calling cute and change it to bitch he asks her whether she is stupid (to the prince NOT KNOWING OR FORGETTING SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE HER STUPID YOU IDIOT:blobdevil::blobangery:) But why does he look innocent even when he is insulting someone idk lol:cookie::aww: then he says what do you know i don't like that (again to the prince MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS:blobdevil:)I don't know what to do with you he swears at her but i don't know what he says it was hard to translate it sorry guys. He says that he feels offended and that he is going to stop i think he means stop asking questions but he continues. Then he asks her whether she had anything with her when she was left at the nursery she says yes? with a mouth open which i think we kind of got used to lol:blobsweat: The prince gets angry and says now you don't want to speak to me than she says yes? and then he says is yes? all you can say than she gets nervous and says yes ... yes lol she apologizes but he doesn't let her continue saying is that all she can do. Then he puts his hand on his cheek and says what a boring girl (shut up ).Haylinn thinks about Noah the other prince and how they are similar and than she right away denies her thoughts she says no no they are not alike at all lol she says that this prince is scary and that they are very different. She imagines Noah awww male lead:blobcry: and says i am not going to meet you again your highness awww:blobmelt: but i doubt that she is not going to meet him again.:blobsmirk: She looks outside of the carriage window and sees count Zachary riding another carriage and says while thinking to herself why they are riding different carriages.She thinks that in this time she could try and escape and thinks its the perfect time to do so but than she is stopped by the prince he grabs her arm because she was about to get crushed by the horses from the other carriages passing by:blobfrowning:. The prince says while grabbing her if you have gotten down you would have been crushed by the horses and carriages to death. Then he pushes her inside the carriage so harshly :blobdevil:and tells her to sit and stay quite and that how annoying it is. The prince tells her that the count went to meet the royal family and he is going to come back. The prince looks annoyed and bored:blob_catflip: the carriage starts moving. Now they are finally in front of count Zachary' s mansion the count bows to the prince and says i came first and also says thank your highness for coming and asks him whether he is willing to stay or ...but the prince interrupts him saying no he is going back right now. Then the count says why not stay your highness for now since you are here but then the prince says no because he has lessons and the count says yeah lessons are important. Haylinn looks at the prince and then he smiles and says i hope you stay longer this time. Then the prince leaves in the carriage. And the the count smiles and says you are finally here Haylinn in your fathers home:blobfrowning::blobastonished::sweating_profusely:.
    Sorry guys for making it too long but this time it's quite accurate and the events are in order because i was translating and writing at the same time. Hope you enjoy it:blobangel::blobnosebleed::bloblove::blobhug:

4. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hola una pregunta With whom se queda Hailynn?

5. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Raeliana19, post: 6053631, member: 278625"] Hola una pregunta ¿Con quién se queda Hailynn? [/ QUOTE]
    * Hello a question who is Hailinn staying with

6. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean when she is in the carriage if yes she stays with the prince or do you mean something else ??:hmm:

7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a cute story with a cute kid. I want to try this. But before that I want to know if this story will continue until this little girl grows up.

8. Anelita

Anelita Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the possible ML (Noah) and the Fl (Hailynn) are relative or not? Can someone tell me, please?

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they are relatives because haylinn is a Kalisto and Noah is a prince well am not sure

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2021
  10. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how long until she gets saved and the Emperor's trick gets found out? And how much does it fuck over that shitwad emperor?

Creolenerd likes this.
  11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the count want MC so much for himself if she doesn’t have any powers? All this fuss can’t be just because her mother rejected him (i don’t even remember if this was a spoiler for this novel or some other)? And what’s the deal with Emperor? Is it also only to manipulate the Duke? Not very smart tbh

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a disturbing theory for that.
    Firstly she looks like her mother apparently, aside from the hair and eyes. So he might want to groom her into his concubine?
    Secondly he is clearly not right in his head.
    Thirdly the king prob wants to marry her to the crown prince due to her inherited powers and shitty count is obv that king’s bitch?

I don’t get how he knew of the child’s existence though.

Bella94 and LePetiteReader like this.
  13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think the count could groom her as a mistress, because he officially adopted her and allowed his family to bully her, and also later he simply burned her in that cabin. There was also no mention about any abnormal attitude from him, only hatred.

I just remembered the count and the king both hated the Duke for their own reasons, so maybe because of that they united even more to get at least some Kalisto blood, torture her to their heart’s content and use later in their power games.

But I would really appreciate spoilers on their reasoning, because it all feels far-fetched.
    If the Duke doesn’t know she’s his daughter he wouldn’t give a sh*t about random girl being held as hostage and will have no stress and mental torture.
    If they wanted MC because of the Kalisto powers, they couldn’t know if she had them or not.
    If it’s all for a plan to make her a marionette later on the throne in the Holy City, then they also couldn’t be any sure about her being recognized there and about the Duke not getting married and making a few legitimate successors.

14. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alguien tiene un spoiler cuando haySomeone has a spoiler when Haylinn is pregnant

15. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the counts daughter pls. Won’t they both probably going to see each other at a banquet later? But then our Mc would be a dukes daughter meanwhile she’s still a counts daughter. Sorry but I want her to be embarrassed if she sees our Mc as a dukes daughter, when all the time she called our Mc dirty and low

16. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who the emperor is if Noah or the first prince?

17. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is pissinf me off
    Why make it so damn difficult to prove she's related. Why should he even care about her in the first place?
    Then why would this count want her so bad?
    And she's just frustrating. Why would you go back? The knights can fight and burn the entire empire for ask i care I'm not going with that count
    I'm also just not interested in reading chapters of a little girl being abused

Bella94, Ismalia, Marie_0720 and 2 others like this.
  18. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers guys. I have a mixed feelings about this one. I like the manhwa, it has a good story. So far i could understand hailyn scared/anxiety/shy/depressed attitude. It's because of the past life she had, she was always been abused, locked up, never meet anyone other than the count's family. And even then she was treated unfairly. I just hope she will has character development, to be more brave and stand up for herself.

But i am really frustrated with the going on so far. The shitty emperor's intention isn't clear. Why he hate the duke so much? And if he want to rule both the holy country and empire (? I forgot the name) with making her princess, why he tried so hard to failed the verification?

And like
    said the theories about their motives are far fetched.

Creolenerd likes this.
  19. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter the shitty count lit the house on fire like in the past!

20. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure it was Haylinn who lit the house