Other Request Ambiguous Relationship trans by CatMeme6

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jellypeanut98, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Jellypeanut98

Jellypeanut98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I found out that this novel was already fully translated by CatMeme6 but somehow his/her works were already deleted? I think it was uploaded in Wattpad but the links won't open anymore. I really want to know if there still a way to read his/her translated novel? I really love the synopsis and already read the current translated chapters by another translator but unfortunately it only have 10 chapters. I really hope I can read CatMeme6 translated chapters for this since I really fell inlove with the story. It is sl relatable. I hope someone can help me. Thanks~~~~

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U r the second person I see searching for this novel. Unfortunately, no copies of CatMeme6's TLs remain on the net. But 25 chs of this novel r available on QI. Hope that helps.

Jellypeanut98 and Westeller like this.
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google didn't cache it and wattpad is excluded from webarchive. (Which is dumb, considering it's supposed to be a backup of internet culture. Let's leave one of the largest repositories of writing on the internet out of it. That makes so much sense!) ... And, hell, I couldn't even find it on an aggregator (not that you should use those anyway). Your only other option is the slim chance someone saved a copy (probably in epub form). You'd have to ask around.

Jellypeanut98 and otaku31 like this.
  4. Jellypeanut98

Jellypeanut98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I really wondery why the translator deleted it huhu I really regretted why I only found this novel the other day and now I can't find the completed trans anymore but thank you again! Atleast I can reap up to chapter 25 now.

I'm really wondering why the translator deleted it. I mean, is it a waste of your effort to translate it? But, I hope I can find someone who got copy of it huhu I really like this novel. Also, is there a way to contact the translator? I can't even find his/her profile anywhere ㅠ.ㅠ

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
    otaku31 likes this.
  5. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there's no one with that username on Novel Updates. The translator might still have an account here, but if so it's under another name. A quick search of past mentions of this novel (there haven't been many) didn't turn up anyone claiming to be the translator or anything, either.

Jellypeanut98 likes this.
  6. Jellypeanut98

Jellypeanut98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aigoo. I guess it's really impossible to get the translated chapters now. I think there's no other option but to mtl this novel do you perhaps know where to search for the raws of this novel?

7. jackofalltrades

jackofalltrades New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to find clues of this but with no luck yet.

8. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1621407

Jellypeanut98 likes this.
  9. Jellypeanut98

Jellypeanut98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much!

It's really a pity they deleted the trans. This novel is really a gem. Now, I can only settle with mtl ㅠ.ㅠ

Can someone give me raws for this which doesn't need to unlock chapters? Huhu the one that I found only has 24 chap avail the other you need to be a vip member huhu ㅠ.ㅠ

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
  10. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws I linked were the original source. Anything else would be piracy, which isn't allowed on the forums.

11. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder i couldn't find it in my library. Catmeme6's account is gone. There was a lot of good stories with completed translation there.

12. Jellypeanut98

Jellypeanut98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. So I guess I will find a way to create an account there to access the novels.

13. Sekai_Saesang

Sekai_Saesang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I picked up the translations for this novel, currently up to Chapter 42, you can find the links to the chapters on novelupdates