Ambition

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Sep 18, 2018.

1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nora stood there in front of the door happily "How was your first day of hunting? were you safe? what happened?" Nora was originally a very caring person and combined with the fact that they were younger than her she could not help but worry about their safety even if they had some kind of skills (Note: Recruiters wont recruit people who will not become mercenaries or citizens)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  2. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, Hi Nora" Flow said with a smile. "It was fun~ Except with those hunters~" Lily said as she walked out. "Now we're stuck with this." I spoke walking out also with the cub in my hands.

leegood likes this.
  3. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (^o^) "That's good then" She smiled happily seeing them relatively uninjured "Oh! I can show your around the HQ tomorrow, their are a lot of different stores and I'll introduce you to a few of them!"

4. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks in advance Nora" Flow said with a smile once again. "Thank You~" spoke Lily. "Thanks" I respond as well.

leegood likes this.
  5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Nora looked like she wanted to play with the three and the wolf pup but she was tired "Well I'm going to take a quick nap before dinner, If Im not their please knock~" She left to her room to take a nap, guiding people around was tiring with their variable personalities.

6. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    After the meeting with the soldier Verthera decides to head down to the dockyards. The docks have 3 large ships clad in iron and magical metal scraps. The three ships are seaworthy and are Vertheras first shot at finally trying to get rid of that goddamned dragon that blocks people from leaving England as well as removing the dragonkin and their supporters from the small forward base of Anchorage a floating island that popped up in the English channel a few weeks ago. The iron clad ships are mostly covered in magical metals which either stop magic or are highly resistant to burning as no clue has been delivered on what the dragon can actually do.
    "John how are the ships coming along? Is production of the tests ships almost done yet or do I need to go and do another raid in one of the dungeons that produces metal by products again?"
    "Milady the first three ships are almost done what we need now is some kind of magical cloth for the sails I hear that the monstrous nation in the north produces a cloth that we could use for this purpose and it has been seen many times in massive sizes so if you can procure the production method of this then we can finally begin our first test run against the dragon however the attack on Anchorage can go ahead at any time now thanks to the magic resistance of the ship milady."
    "Well than prepare for battle by next week John. I want all three ships fully crewed and armed by the end of the week."

leegood likes this.
  7. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "...You froze me too, idiot."

"Oh, oops. My bad, gomen."

Shrugging, Shirayuki snapped her fingers and dissolved the ice that held Fujino prisoner.

8. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Dinner arrived and Nora had yet to arrive at the dining hall
    The orcs are all frozen, and they could only wait for their deaths

"This bad!" The orc adviser tried melting the ice with his fire magic and slowly, the ice melted a little and so he kept using his fire magic to melt the ice and escape.

Haxagen likes this.
  9. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "I seeeee you~"

Shirayuki clapped her hands once, and sent a massive ice spike through his face.

leegood likes this.
  10. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (x.x)
    The strategist died
    The other orcs were terrified but could only watch as they themselves were slaughtered

Haxagen likes this.
  11. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Okay, Fuji-chan, you get to fight the general like you wanted~"

Shirayuki smiled cheerfully as she decapitated the rank and file orcs.

leegood likes this.
  12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The young Orc general was surprisingly still relaxed as he cracked his knuckles, looking forward with a battle eager smile.

He pulled out a double bladed waraxe that he previously stole from an earlier assailant and charged forward with a stance that tells people he was no noob at using it.

Haxagen likes this.
  13. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Did he just...Nevermind."

Shirayuki watched with no small amount of schadenfreude, anticipating the upcoming disaster.

The moment the orc general got within Fujino's spear range, various lacerations appeared all over his skin.

leegood likes this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC
    (o.o)! I did not see the alert for this
    IC
    The orc general continued charging forward like he was suicidal, with wounds on his body visibly shrinking "I, Son of Troll Matroness Seva, And Orc Captain R'Gar, Shall eat you!" He continued charging but it seemed his speed had increased.

Haxagen likes this.
  15. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm...where's Nora?~" Lily questioned with a bit of worry in her voice. "How about I check her room?" I continued "You guys start eating, no objections." Flow reluctunly backed down. I got up and went to Nora's room and knocked. "Nora?"

leegood likes this.
  16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The door seemed to open with a slight creek, on the sofa the sound of snoring could be heard coming from a comfortable looking pink sofa

17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Shirayuki was munching on some popcorn she can conjured out of nowhere, highly amused.

"Betting your regeneration abilities against Fujino's Windslinging ability? That's some confidence right there...Which would have been great assuming..."

As she predicted, an invisible wind rope tripped up the charging orc, and tied him up quite securely.

leegood likes this.
  18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link

The young Orc general struggled for a bit before glaring at Fujino "you will die with me!" a large amount of energy started condensing to his core, he was suicide bombing!

Haxagen likes this.
  19. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wow, sore loser much?"

Fujino stepped in and decapitated him quickly.

leegood likes this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The young Orc general was dead but his energy core was damaged reducing it to only 1/10th its value. This is another reason the higher up the ranks of the Orc army you go the more rewards you get for killing them, since they used skills and powers to contest their way up the ranks.

The goblin riders fled when the goblin captain noticed the advisor not firing off any flares meaning the enemy that invaded the mall was too strong and Defeated them all.

Haxagen likes this.