Feature Request An easier way to recommend novels

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Chamber, Nov 3, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What the hell are you talking about, I don't get what you mean

33.3%
  1. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when we view someone else's reading list, we can see 'N% shared series', that is, the novels that the user's reading list I'm viewing, and my reading list share in common, and they're highlighted. (Provided that the 'target' user has his/her reading list publicly viewable)

It just came to my mind... when people recommend novels, it's usually and probably from their own reading list, and not all people remember their entire list of novels they read (Some people have 100+ apparently).

And here comes the idea. Is there a way to view the series that "I" read but the "target" does not? I don't think I've seen this function/feature. Maybe it could be highlighted red at the bottom of the target's reading list. I personally think this would make recommending novels to other people much easier. What do you guys think?

Yes, the 'target' user can view my own reading list and check some of those novels, but that isn't really 'recommending' a novel. Dude, just look at my reading list - ....no, just no. Why do you think they're asking for a recommendation.

I apologize if this was requested before.

2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be happy even if we could get a "universal reading list" where we can see all the reading lists a person has combined.

But a full comparison of reading lists would probably be even better.