Forgotten Title Ancient China story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rain12, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Rain12

Rain12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a Chinese novel that I unfortuantely forgot. Here's what I remembered:
    • It is a female protagonist that was reborn to her younger self if I'm not mistaken.
    • She lived with her single mother. Her father went missing, leaving them with also an evil mother in law who made their life miserable.
    • The evil mother in law sold FL to a lusty and sadistic young master of a rich family. Her mother died trying to safe her and in the end she also died. Then she was reborn to the time before the tragedy happened.
    • She broke her grandma's leg as revenge and pay back all the grievances that she and her mother endured in her past life.
    • She was skilled in embroidery and made lots of money by selling her embroidery.
    • With the money she took her mother with her away to a big city where she made dresses for women.
    • One time she made a dress that attracted butterflies.
    • To promote her store, she made a beauty ranking, and the beauties that made into the ranking were painted in a booklet wearing a dress that tailored perfectly for them.
    • Before she went to the city, she saved the injured ML when she was gathering in the mountain. The ML was rude to her, but she saved her and stole his knife. His knife had engraving of his handwriting and it left impressions to the FL because it was so fierce and filled with murderous intent. Later when she opened her clothing store, she copied his handwritting to wrote down her store name.
    • The ML looked for her and found her due to the store name's handwritting.
    • The ML was a prince, I think. And I think he tried to take the throne and participate in the battle of succession in discrete manner and needed money the most, so he coerced FL to give or lend him money.
    Those are all that I remembered. Thank you for the help in advance!

2. kikitu

kikitu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading the manhua vers., but also can't remember title.. :blobcry:

Rain12 likes this.
  3. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rain12

Rain12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh they also have manhua version? I didn't know. Thank you for the info! :blob_grin:

kikitu likes this.
  5. Rain12

Rain12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cherry_sakiera likes this.