LCD Ancient Strengthening Technique

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Feb 7, 2016.

1. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story began to loop. MC got a girl, later some chapters spent to conquer her, later some male says 'MC, f*** o**, this girl is mine'. Later MC defeat him, route is clear. At least ten or so girls was conquered this way

2. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* i liked this because i like trash harem stories but so many MCs are fucking allergic to affection and relations so them being near women is frustrating. I wish their was a story that followed the supporting characters and women with at least some effort past "this bitch is beautiful and in love with me but i can't marry her or even touch her because i'm the MC and ill die if i do."

3. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC is quite MILF lover. I mean ALL his girls are older than him.
    And this time skip piss me off.

4. QWERTG

QWERTG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1436 is up but 1435 is a teaser. Fix asap

5. beastnaha

beastnaha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop reading on chapter 1421 was going to read to the latest chapter but chapter 1421 is missing or bugged with the new website updates and it not in the index too.

6. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how many kids of mc had in the translated chapy?

7. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1501 and 1502 must be unedited, feel a bit like an MTL.

8. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I picked up this novel after a long time and I can honestly say that AST is from the higher echelon of xianxia.
    Naturally, it has nonsensical parts and rather disappointing fights and cultivation at times, but...
    1. Romance and relationships overall are supreme in this genre. The author spends a lot of time on this. Despite MC being overly underestimating himself for a long time in this aspect.
    2. Major part of dialogues is how people actually talk (well, setting-wise). Not every one of them, but a lot. MC isn't praised too much and isn't humiliated too much either. No flowery speech.
    3. The novel is getting better at the 1100+ chapters where I am now from what I remember.
    4. MC still doesn't like to kill or ridicule people. He is clearly not a Chinese person. He also admits that women bring most of his problems (!).
    5. MC is not a lolicon. He has an actual family.

+
    I actually learned to skip most of cultivation and item management and half of fights. It easily adds up to +1 star of rating.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018