Discussion Ancient wisdom

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Courage is the magic to turn dreams into reality.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Erotica wise, I enjoy all variations of NTR, but that heavily depends on the context and art in the story.:blobsmirk: In reality, I find it sickening, because it is painful reminder that people are greedy father/mother/daughter/son/brother/sister/in-law/friend fucking man/whores, that are never contended with just lying, but also stealing and wasting their partner's time and effort spent together.:blobsob: This is under the assumption, that the adulterer is cheating on a non-abusive, non-scum, non-hostile, and actually acceptable human being with morals and ethics.:blobsmile:

Every fuck'en time I read an actual NTR story in reality, it saddens me, because we are normalizing adultery.:sweating_profusely: The materialistic world is a snake that eats its own tail. I fear that in time, all morals and ethics will be shed like snake skin, and we shall return to an age darker than the dark ages, but technologically advanced, except humans are more savage than now and greedy beyond reason.:notlikeblob:

In conclusion, adultery is both a cause and effect of self-destruction. You may not see or feel it, but it is happening, and like poison; only when the symptoms start appearing, it would be too late to cure it.:blobconfounded:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  3. Seventhmist

Seventhmist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from an ancient library that i found :
    every book you've ever read is just a different combination of 26 letters