Discussion Anime NYC Bans Cosplay of Tanya Degurechaff but Promotes The Movie...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chrono Vlad, May 18, 2019.

1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we lived in a world where the one who screamed the loudest get to choose what they wanted. I bet some people won't even know that Tanya is the alternative version of Nazi if not for this thread to pop up. Now, people would start to hate it for sure.

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Specifically the imperial German army.:blobhero: They have a kaiser...:blobtongue:

And it really isn’t an alternate nazi-ism...so far the philosophy expressed is closer to imperial Germany, before the rise of nazi-ism. There’s no cult of personality that was so prevalent in Nazi Germany. I really like how every officer believes that it’s his or her duty to the fatherland to do their best, and while the imperial family is important, they’re not infallible. Their allegiance to the abstract idea of a fatherland reminds me more of Bismarck, and the rash of ultra nationalism just before WW1 that caused WW1 to go so badly out of control.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Sabruness and Ai chan like this.
  3. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Germany doesn't like swastika. It's trying to make people forget that they're descended from those people who warred Europe. Well, from what Ai-chan's friends told Ai-chan, they're really not descended from those people since Germany was populated by Turkish people after WW2.

Anyhow, Germany is now the biggest faction in EU. America has to comply since EU is the only natural barrier that blocks Russia. This includes banning the nonsense that Germany is banning.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:
    So basically, Germany got issues with history and America to show 'support' is banning cosplayers from showing their enthusiasms to the movie :blobunsure:?
    Yeah... that is politics alright :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019
  5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that is a Tanya I can support.
    Actually has curves.
    #death to all lolicons and their sympathizers :blobhero:
    This thread is otherwise political. LOCK!!!

It is like saying guns don't kill people but people kill people so ban people instead.
    Tomfoolery at its finest.
    Pathetic!
    [​IMG]