Discussion Answering the Harem Hater’s (simps) questions

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Prince of Sadness, May 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are saying I'm a man only when I treat women like servers ?.

Dude go outside live a little. Harem is fictional, the ones in real life is more toxic than what you dream.

Half the murders in-family happens because of step sons and second wifes.

Saying respecting someone regardless of gender is not a weakness, it's shows you don't judge by cover or assumption.

You better talk with your parents especially your mother and ask whether you will turn out lesser of a man by respecting women equally.

2. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it, I'll bash my head now at the desk. Hopefully will forget I ever realized the very thought you're implying

CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  3. RarestProGamer

RarestProGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Did you not get the /s? or you don't use reddit, idiot

4. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know there is a surplus of unexecuted sodomites in the world. I try to stay optimistic by forgetting that whenever possible.

5. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaha, your thought process is interesting.

So only people who are in same platforms you r in, understand that foreign platform's lazy language, only then they are normal?.

You didn't even reply to the rest of the post.

6. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry. Even if you do, the internet will remind you time and time again :blob_grin:

OOF

7. AmethystCherry

AmethystCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same context. So if they don't like a harem, they're a simp? Explain this one to me, please.

Those Dubai men are all that it is. Dubai is sexist as hell. I don't even think women get to decide who they can marry there, read about their princess running away from home twice.
    And those Mr are gold diggers!! There's a difference! Are you after gold diggers and one night stands, or actual relationships? Unless you're edgy and think that no one has a personality.

Victomlogy mindset? "Should end" Lmao how bold of you. I live somewhere I could killed for that, I'm not sorry. I just meant about some ppl. think if some moderators didn't like yaoi or that this website didn't prevent harassment it would be this peaceful? I can see snarky remarks from time to time on here. On royalroadl too. And pretty much everywhere. And ppl most times ignore gays reading yaoi but would rather mention girls that read it. Anyways I just brought an example, there was no need to personally undermine this or belittle it. And it's better to not talk about this, I don't feel like it. I just brought it up as an example.

8. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
  9. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Even without the /s it was pretty obvious that i replied sarcastically and it was meme too. I assumed you knew about it judging you knew how everyone has blown up the use of the word "simp" everywhere, nvm. I guess you have a really dry sense of humor!

10. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been to Dubai, and I'd really like to know what kind of rich kids you were hanging out with?.

You were talking about falling in love, no Dubai kid I know fell jn love in one day, and it's wrong to bring the whole rich kids into one bucket. They fool around, not fall in love. Big difference.

Muslim countries are more oppressive to women, and they are at the same time more protective of women.

Maybe go search what's the punishment for eve teasing Dubai.

H.H likes this.
  11. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    You talked about how it is impossible in real life and how i explained it isn't. If you want to go into detail i sure can but that would opening whole can of worms.

12. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, if that was sarcastic then I'm seriously blown of, though it's hard to get from how it's written. But if that's humorous then yeah I'm dried out of those kinds of half jokes?

Well all I got to learn simp was to google it, I don't have to be a part of the scene just to understand a word.

13. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    I cam from dubai and i can tell you they only reason they are protective of women because they don't want women either seen or talk to other men, their protectiveness starts and ends there. And its weird to me why you are talking about dubai kids falling in love one day when i wasn't even talking about that and the other guy clearly understood what i meant. I guess aside from poor at being getting sarcastic comments you are also really bad at understanding sentences!

14. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you sounds like a 70 years old grumpy old timer. I guess i don't blame ya!

15. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when does sarcasm work in written conversation?

16. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, not anyone has the time to dig deep into the internet. Me, for example, don't even know less than half of the slangs that gets thrown around the net nor have gone 4chan and reddit. Some people have a reality to live in. I only surf the net to unwind from working, not being a conspiracy theorist with someone carrying a weight of a burden.

Then again for your last argument, while I agree a woman's standing is absurdly low in REAL Muslim communities 'cuz I've been there and seen it in my own eyes, a woman with good social standing will still avoid rich guys unless they have ambition themselves(or out of love, highly unlikely). Other women are appeasing rich guys because they don't have a choice to live a good life, they don't have connections nor wealth.

17. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    ">As falling in love in a day? Possible! In fiction. Lol

idk those rich dubai men would like to have word with you."

Something you've typed yourself. Please read the line above.

And first you said you been to Dubai, now you r saying you come from Dubai? . And why use they if your them?.

What's the deal?.

18. RarestProGamer

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to be really in the minority to don't know what /s is? I find it hilarious you guys know how badly and hilariously the word simp's meaning has been twisted and rearranged but don't know what /s is. Sounds like an excuse to me!

19. AmethystCherry

AmethystCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you explain it isn't? I would like to see that.
    What can of worms? It's very easy.. harem is possible, if every women/men accepted to have each other to one person whether one person was liked more or less, their feelings don't matter. And that their children should just close their mouth if they don't like anything they see, feel etc. Very easy, right? Because a father/mother like that WOULD surely care for every kid equally just like they did for their partners.

Like there are so many issues. I hope you only think and fantasize it's possible albeit not wish it's implemented in real life just to cater to your desires. I'm only saying this because you're trying to reason harem. Just don't.

20. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like one of those guys who thinks reddit has all answers and is whole life.

H.H, jersanxx1 and CosmicInsomniac like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.