Question Any novel with Dao Comprehension, Samsara or Karma ?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Pedram, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys tell me all the novels with cool and intriguing story and Dao ?
    something where MC comprehend Dao and create new Techniques himself ?

IET's novels normally have a bit i guess, like DE's Dao Comprehension for fiendgod body and techniques he create later, or Linley creating Sword Techniques in CD etc.
    I already read all IET's novel except new one "flying sword something"

Dao Comprehension aside, any novel with lots of Samsara mysteries and Karma related stuff ?

I heard ED ( Emperor's Domination ) got some Karma stuff but I also know it got a lot of filler and repetitive stuff and story is not that good. so i holding off on reading this one for now.

I also read Black Iron Castle completely, it wasn't that good tho, but it had that Karma Tree.

I don't know any Samsara related novel except Grasping Evil.

Honestly Speaking, my most favorite novel currently is Grasping Evil, It got one of the best stories I ever read, unlike most other novels which start great with high potential and get repetitive or boring after a while.
    Grasping Evil keep on building up, MC get character growth and shaping up and the whole story keep on getting better the farther u go.

The Dao Comprehension and technique he create is really well made and many well made reference to Chinese old myths,
    The Mysteries with the whole Samsara concept in the story is the best i ever seen definitely the highlight of the whole novel,
    The Karma usage is also pretty neat.

The MC's personality is also super chill and bold, strong and ruthless when needed but also forgiving and calm when needed, so no slaughter of whole clan coz that arrogant young master insulted me, he normally ignore verbal or small insults to him completely unless it cross his bottom line, so there is no endless filler of Arcs made over arrogant young masters and their master/sect chasing after MC lol

So you got the idea, I want something like this, as long as you know a novel which got some point from what i like, Please tell me so i can check it up.

on a side note, There need to be a girl for MC in story and some romance but I don't care at all if the novel is Single girl like IET or Harem ! no sex or lots of sex ! Rape or no rape ! I don't care. ( Well I won't read Netorare, this one is beyond me lol )

What I care is the story and Dao Comprehension and making Technique + Samsara/Karma or MC's personality.

I also don't care if it's Translated or not, i can read the raws from Qidian or other sites myself.

Thanks a lot :)

2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King of Gods has both Samsara and Dao comprehension, though different from IET's novels
    it has the best MTL on lnmtl I have seen till now, just btw

Pedram likes this.
  3. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grasping evil. story is about an mc who has dual (sex) cultivating technique. the thing is, it has chinese philosophy, taoism, budhism and others. the good thing is the translator gives tid bits on the meaning and definition on some of the stuff. pretty slow story. there are others like tempered immortal,
    A record of a mortal's journey to immortality,
    legend of the cultivating god,
    almost all of ergen novels except a will eternal and against heaven.

if your taking about power up stuff like in japanese shonen manga then that would be a lot other CN novels.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Pedram likes this.
  4. The_Follower

The_Follower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial world is probably what you're looking for

Pedram likes this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhu Xian and Xian Ni

Pedram likes this.
  6. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks will check, gotta read all the reviews and decide :D special since there is lots of troll review with 10-30 chapter read in a 2k+ chapter novel lol

well now isn't this convenient xD I should just Reread my most favorite novel coz that's obviously what gave me the most enjoyment :blobsweat_2:

7. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    try to read xian ni

i shall seal the heaven

Pedram likes this.