TV Anyone interested in translating School Rangers?

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Lovelyz, Jan 9, 2020.

?

Interested in watching school rangers with subs?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Lovelyz

Lovelyz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    School Rangers is a Thai variety show that has all it's episodes out on youtube but with no subs. It involves various actors from GMMTV as they visit different schools and play fun games. It's really funny and I recommend you watch it.

This is something I wanted to do but I wasn't sure if this is the correct way to make this request but I'll try. I do not know any Thai, just to put it out there. To apply for any of these positions there won't be a test so I trust that you will apply to the position you know. Also You can contact on discord of I don't reply within 1 day. My account is DaisyLo#5031.

Disclaimer: There is no pay for this work and it is just a hobby

I myself am I student and I know how busy life can get hence all the people who will join will be offered a very flexible schedule as long as you are active in updating me whether you will be continuing or not.

Do you know Thai? Are willing to translate Thai for a hobby and grace international fans???
    Then this is perfect for you. This is just a translation job and the schedule is really flexible even if you are busy. You can have 1-2 months for translating one episode and you only have to write a script on word or notes. I will be doing all the segmenting and the addition of subs so you don't have to worry about that. React with TT if you have read.

It looks like GMMTV is accepting fan subs and that's why I wanted to do this. Please dm me if you are interested or leave a message on this thread.

But wait... What's that? You don't know Thai?
    That's totally fine you can become a Segmenter or a Quality Checker too. The same rules that apply to Translators apply to you too. If you don't know what a segmenter is I can teach you don't worry. Just DM or reply to this thread. React with TT if you have read.

Temporary Staff: Not confident in your capability to remain consistent? That's fine just tell me how many episode or how may months you want to work and once you leave you can always come back.

Before anyone comes at me I know that novelupdates is for novels which is why I put this in TV so I would appreciate it if you would understand since I don't know anywhere else where I request this.

Positions open:

Translator [Open]

Segmenter [Open]

Quality Checker [Open]

Thank You

With Love
    Lovelyz

Contact me on discord
    DaisyLo#5031