Resolved Anyone want to Translate This great historical transmigrated novel

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Yandere Devil, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    男主后院着火了[穿书]
    The Male Lead’s Backyard Is On Fire [Wearing Books] GL

Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4806772

It was great read, well written. I really love romance progressive between Mc and FL. Both are likable characters. It was sweet and cute. Mc is very strong martial art. FL is hardworking. They are so innocent when it’s come to their feeling. It’s historical Yuri, I do not want to spoiler it. But I want to say it was great and amazing novel. I have completed read it. It’s my favorite novel. I hope it get picked up.

Summary:
    The explorer Yu Chili accidentally fell down the cliff. When she woke up, under her was a peerless beauty with bruises and messy clothes.
    She crossed? Become a vicious female partner in abuse novel?

The female partner married the male lead, but was used by the male lead to abuse the female lead Liu Luoyi violently. In the end, the country was destroyed and her family was stabbed to death by the black female lead. The death was extremely miserable.

In order to survive, Yu Chili decided to prevent the heroine from falling in love with the hero.

So, the male protagonist trying to kissed the female lead forcefully, and Yu Chili thrust it horizontally; the male lead tortured the female lead, and Yu Chili gave him a head blow; the male and female lead bridal chambers, Yu Chili was stealthily changing the day, and she got into the female lead’s bed.

As a result, the heroine did not fall in love with the male lead, but fell in love with... the vicious female lead.

One day, Yu Chili finally retired the hero, ecstatically preparing to run away, but was stopped by Liu Luoyi.

Liu Luoyi, who had always been cold and indifferent, untied her belt and flushed.
    "I put to you, you do not go."
    ----
    the capital vibe, married five items Princesses officer Hugh husband, numerous high dignitaries door seeking to marry, but had beaten the crap out of a beauty.
    "Where is the shrew, so mad!"

Yu Chili handed a stick to the beauty, leaning against the door and smiling: "Sorry, I spoiled it."
    ——After
    Liu Luoyi met the man, her family died tragically, prepared for Being bullied, she takes it as her destiny.
    Who knows that one day, the woman who tortured herself all day suddenly changed her face.
    Facts have proved that riding a white horse to save you is not necessarily a prince, or a vicious female partner.

1. Wife-loving, vicious female partner vs. stubborn, cold-blooded female protagonist
    2. He

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries in frustration*

Kinleygifty likes this.
  3. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i quite like the dynamic between the pair. synopsis looks interesting.
    *squats in the corner waiting for some independent translator to join us so that I can give it to them*

4. Anjaly

Anjaly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read a GL. Bt reading the synopsis I want too

5. Shibb

Shibb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting but...wrong section lol

6. chindy02

chindy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't this be in the pickup section? haha

7. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump, I wait for this novel to get picked up

8. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Note that the "尉迟" in 尉迟离 is a compound surname so her name should be romanized as Yuchi Li.