Spoiler Aobara-hime no Yarinaoshi Kakumeiki

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 24, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess
    Japanese Title: Aobara-hime no Yarinaoshi Kakumeiki
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4435dp
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/aobara-hime-no-yarinaoshi-kakumeiki/
    Translated manga link: https://mangadex.org/title/48242/the-redemption-of-the-blue-rose-princess
    Description:
    The kingdom of Heileland had a long and proud history. However, during the night of the Star Festival celebrating the birth of the kingdom, Queen Alicia was stabbed through the chest as a rebel army stormed the castle.

Her beloved king had abandoned the people and fled with his favorite mistress. Alicia should have died in the depths of despair, reviled as the “Seductive Poisonous Rose”, but for some reason, she was given a second chance at her life.

On her 10th birthday, she suddenly regained memories of the night of the uprising. In her redo-life, Princess Alicia began to ascertain what happened through the chaos. In a strange twist of fate, Alicia ran into the bishounen who had killed her in her previous life: Clovis.

The princess, to whom fate had granted a second chance, in order to avert the gruesome future awaiting the kingdom, must work together with the would-be leader of the revolutionaries, Aide-to-the-Princess, Clovis.

Questions:
    Why did Clovis wish to kill her the 1st time around?

SPOILER: (14-1) - (14-6)
    - Holy Crap. The MC gained the confidence of the chick Charlotte whom her original husband Fritz cheated her on. She did this to gain intelligence of the people of the neighboring Kingdom.
    - Charlotte show her hand when she
    accidentally blurted something about Fritz showcasing her attraction to him. She goes on to say she knew him from a very young age. Charlotte was adopted by an aristocratic couple, and that sometimes she believes that Prince Fritz needed times to just stare at the sky. That's when the MC acknowledges he needed someone like her more than herself.
    - Prince Fritz notices MC's cold response to his advances. MC realizes who small minded and dull her 1st timeline self was since, at the moment the Prince seems like a shameless and useless flirt.
    - Clovis enters the scene and cozies up to Charlotte. Which is distracting to MC who is dancing with Fritz. Then later when Empress? Beatrix offers Fritz's hand in marriage. Fritz chimes in saying that she(MC) could be the love of his life.
    - MC asks to talk with Fritz alone.
    There he reveals he was totally lying to her and everyone else. Though admits he finds her attractive. There MC reverse Uno-cards him and outs his attraction towards Charlotte. There Ritz shows a colder and more nastier side of himself. He wants everything and to do that he needs a political ally. He even tells her to give up her love for Clovis. MC shuts his shit down. She pities him because unlike her. She has the loving support of the people around her. He has nothing and no one but Charlotte. Prince Fritz is deeply shaken. That's where Clovis interrupts them. There Fritz leaves, but before he does he notes that if she can change the will of his mother then she's free to love. He walks away appearing sad and lonely. She understands his suffering now in a way she didn't back then. However, then and now they would never be together.
    - Clovis shows his fully jealous self and nearly makes out with the MC.
    - Prince Fritz mans up after having Charlotte cheer him on to be a great King in his own way and not
    following his mother. Then he proposes to her.

HOLY CRAP ON A CRAP CRACKER. PRINCE FRITZ COLLUDED WITH THE ANTAGONIST TO POISON HIS OWN MOTHER FOR POWER (in the 1st timeline he was a tyrant BUT DAMN). Because the antagonist Sutherland came from her country she is to be imprisoned. FUCKING FRITZ CAME TO MOCK HER IN JAIL. That fucker!!!!!!!!!!

- Holy Crap. Prince Fritz is the sleeper antagonist. He is now trying force
    Charlotte to marry him because "even if you don't like it i'm the ruler and I get everything I want." Charlotte screams she is weak and has no political clout. If she married him she couldn't help even if she wanted to.

- Somehow his mother pulls through and with the help of MC's aides finds out that Charlotte's dad the Prime Minister was the master mind and deals with him. She send Fritz away to the southern territories as a exchange student. Charlotte is at his side and roasts him a lot saying his mind and personality is twisted as fuck. Which shocks Fritz totally. She forces him to read a message from his mother and doesn't understand. Charlotte is annoyed and says his mother wants him to straighten himself out. That she will be waiting for him to return home when she does. Charlotte goes on to say that she chose to go with him and he won't be alone, and he always had the support of his parents is he only tried to communicate with them.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    For real no spoilers?

3. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like some spoilers please! :aww::cookie:

To get people interested, here is the
    The kingdom of Heileland had a long and proud history. However, during the night of the Star Festival celebrating the birth of the kingdom, Queen Alicia was stabbed through the chest as a rebel army stormed the castle.

Her beloved king had abandoned the people and fled with his favorite mistress. Alicia should have died in the depths of despair, reviled as the “Courtesan’s Poisonous Rose”, but for some reason, she was given a second chance at her life.

On her 10th birthday, she suddenly regained memories of the night of the uprising. In her redo-life, Princess Alicia began to ascertain what happened through the chaos. In a strange twist of fate, Alicia ran into the bishounen who had killed her in her previous life: Clovis.

The princess, to whom fate had granted a second chance, in order to avert the gruesome future awaiting the kingdom, must work together with the would-be leader of the revolutionaries, Aide-to-the-Princess, Clovis.
    Basically, on her 10th birthday a princess named Alicia regains her memories of her past life after she was murdered in a rebellion (in 1st Life) and works to figure out what happened that night with her past life’s killer and future rebel leader, Clovis.
    There are currently 116 chapters of goodness including beautiful illustrations (by same artist for Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter) according to NU.
    Click HERE for the link.

Waiting for wonderful people to spoil. :blobpeek:

4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooh ma gad same artist of Common Sense of a Duke's daughter. Looove that novel. This one should be good as well.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you see the illustrations at?

6. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first volume was only released yesterday, so I doubt anyone has even had time to get it and scan the illustrations (assuming anyone even would, of course).

kiara8 likes this.
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl is surprisingly easy to understand

8. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since reading your question @kiara8 I have tried to confirm if there are actually images in the book, but short of buying the book for now I can't confirm. I found the book's page on Amazon HERE. I can only see the front cover, unfortunately. I have picked my way through the Japanese text with Google translate. Google translate says the book is a comic ( コミック right?) on Amazon so I'm assuming that the book has more illustrations aside from the front cover. Since the book is still on syosetsu, I'm also assuming that the publishers are going to include extras so that readers will buy the books and not just read the chapters online.

kiara8 and lazynoodles like this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    So no one has got solid explanations on first of all she was in love with that piece of shit slag king? Why befriend Clovis?!?

10. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ML? And the king she's in love with sounds horrible (and she was pretty silly for trying to protect him).
    Spoilers please!!!!

11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: awaiting for spoilers, continues lurking around.

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    From someone’s review of the novel in the NU page, ML is Clovis, the guy that killed her

MatchaGirl likes this.
  13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter where I am now didnt tell anything on why Clovis killed Alicia. But in Alicia's dream she met the guardian of her country and made a contract with him. The guardian is a star that was an incarnation of gods that blessed the first king of Heiland. He tells Alicia that he is the reason why Alicia got reborn. As well as telling her that there was a bond between her and Clovis since the night she was killed. Seems like he could only tell her a brief explanation since Alicia's memory only consist of the night she was killed and the other fragments were still scattered.

14. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG i just stumbled upon this gem recently but are there any more spoilers for the story? How does the princess and clovis develop their relationship? Does her father die in the war this time around again? What is Alicia and clovis's connection that the god was talking about? Did they ever find out why the rebellion started?

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she successfully dodge that idiot King’s engagement? I bet they were both like “thank fuck we didn’t marry each other! Dodged a bullet there~”

16. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so i couldn't contain myself and tried to read ahead. So far i get the feeling that Alicia and clovis have feelings for each other but it hasn't reached a serious point yet cause alicia is well 10 years old.. :blobsweat: I also get the feeling that the duke of sutherland?(not an accurate name) is gonna end up betraying the country and planning a rebellion against the kingdom. He seems like the type of power hungry typical bad guy who ends up destroying himself.

Kittsune likes this.
  17. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    The so-called perfect guy Sutherland?

19. Pink-kun-s