Spoiler Apocalypse Rebirth: Chief, Don't Move!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, i read bit the raws. They are very short everytime, but its normal for CNs. So far MC & ML met but dunno, everything felt more like the typical apocalpyse setting... so i kinda lost interest in continue reading the raws. Although i might wait and read the translation.

4. maxdevil4522

maxdevil4522 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ^^

5. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't do anything for thank you so...

It was already earlier on that MC and ML met. ML was the guy sitting in the car, where MC ran and jumped over it. Like in the current translated chapter, MC was looking for renting a car, but then the zombies happened. There's also that kid that followed her, cuz she saved his life and decided to follow her everywhere. They find a storage room that MC knew there were good things such as weapons and etc. She finds an artefact weapon? She likes it. Afterwards MC leaves with car and kid tries to follow and is in despair cuz she is leaving him behind. MC is not actually cruel, but cuz of her experience from the first timeline, she realised that she cant trust everyone, cuz its the apocalypse, everyone can change. Aka the pregnant woman, who had killed her. The woman's identity is still unknown, but it's very likely one of the slug bf's harem member, who was favoured by slug. So far they didnt meet yet, slug and that woman. OFC MC has a soft spot for that kid when he falls down to his knees and is surrounded by zombies. She saves him, but goes tsundere a bit that she only lets ppl follow her who are loyal and any worth to her, otherwise she will abandon him. Kid is very happy and falls asleep exhausted in the backseat. ML? or someone else arrives later on and finds his stuff gone and follows her. On the way they kill lots of zombies and she shows off her skills in killing. Her grandma and grandpa are at a village, so she told them to stay there and not open the door, the same goes for her sis. MC & kid go to a supermarket and kills of the zombies. The ppl there think she is from the army, which she states she isnt and is only for the food. They give her only a bit in exchange for money cuz they think they will be safe. Can't really remember all the details. Some guy was very arrogant and was like why dont u help us, when ur so strong. OFC MC already hardened herself and doesnt care shet about them. The guy gets injured by her. Later on she destroys or it was in another part with other ppl the stairs up to them. The ppl scold her, she leaves only parting words that they will feel grateful that she did it. Afterwards many of them felt grateful towards her, cuz the zombies evolved and tried to jump up aka they would have been screwed if MC didn't destroy the stairs up to them. OFC the guy was still angry. There was a mention he was a scientist? and forebording that they will meet again and it will be a bad situation for the MC in the future? Afterwards they try to find a spot to rest. They find one, nearby were many zombies so MC goes in to kill them. The ppl inside a building think she is there to help them, but she tells them off. She takes the spot upstairs and a mother tries to get her child go with her, cuz they saw MC being badass and upstairs is safer or so. The next day ppl were curious about her. MC gives them advise about zombies, powers and etc and still in dismay that she has a soft heart, but still gives crystal to the ppl. Not everyone accepts the crystal cuz they saw her digging them out from the zombies. When MC was about to leave, one guy pointed a gun towards her and demanded to give him her backpack, especially the crystals. The others were shocked. MC kills him instantly. A youngster is fired up, one of who she has a good impression of, cuz his personality was still brighter than the usual ppl. MC tells him he will be glad she did what she did by killing that guy, meaning as the guy, if he were alive, he would betray anyone's back, as in that guy was pretty selfish and would kill to survive. The youngster tells her he would never be glad. Their fate is unknown later on. MC and the kid are ontop of a building to rest. They find a handsome guy on the street. It's ML. MC knows him cuz he was one of the power individuals with strong ppl in first timeline. She saves him and offers him to stay with them for awhile. Kid notices that even though MC invited ML, she was bit hostile to him. MC knows ML has connection to the artefact she stole, cuz it was just too unusual for the ML to appear where she was, cuz ML = strong backing. They continue with their trip. ML is interested in MC and has few hints that she knew that the apocalypse would happen earlier, cuz from his observation she knows many things like her powers and zombies observation. The kid obtains fire power. MC's power somehow didnt manifest itself. She guesses it might be cuz of her transmigration to the past. Way later on they meet decent powerful ppl surrounded by zombies, by then ML parted ways from MC. Not sure why. MC sees ML nearby so she saves these ppl, cuz then ML will owe her one. The ppl she saved are ppl who knew her before? or so. They recognise the artefact sword in MC's hand. MC goes all like she didn't save them for free. Theres a hateful white lotus in the group who tries to frame MC cuz she didnt tell them previously about the powers, also when she pretends to drop a crystal, she observed the MC picking them up and realised they are important, especially she absorbed a few. The white lotus excuse was that it looked very beautiful and she wants to make a necklace out of it to what the dumb guys offered to give it to her. MC stands aside and sneers at her tricks, so she goes forward and says that she likes them too and grabs them away. The guys go ballistic cuz it belongs to white lotus so they blame MC for stealing. MC states it was herself who killed the zombies so they had no right for her drop. White lotus still acts pitiful, so MC twists and turns everything around and ML sides then with MC, looking at the others in distain. White lotus notices it and is hurt. The others are still too dumb, though a few have doubt the white lotus being trustful. The others plot to MC handing the stolen sword over, when she reveals the sword, cuz it belongs to their clan aka ML's. The kid is heartbroken cuz he admired the ML as a big brother, but then realises why MC was so hostile towards ML. It was cuz MC knew the ML only came to them for that purpose to get it back, though that was his conclusion that the kid reached himself. It's unknown whether its true, but i think he was more curious about her the MC than the sword. The MC tells them for saving them she gets the sword. The others try to protest, but ML is okay with it. MC tries t part ways to them, cuz she knows they hater her, but she doesnt care about them. Grandma's side aint better? I think? The relatives try to take advantage of grandma and they are basically scum. They waste food and the important clean water and even had the nerve to badmouth the grandma? The MTL wasnt very good to read so i stopped at that point, even more cuz the chapters were too many as well as the story was so so. I wouldnt reread it as of the moment, so im waiting for the translation. Another part i forgot ML's power is the mind or so? or his body? so his mind is powered up. Also the artefact cant be touched by many so far. Therefore the others were okay with MC having it at the end, cuz she having it means less zombies.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    08phamann, maboroki, Yearning and 5 others like this.
  6. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~!! \o/

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a little more to what @Kosu said, I skimmed a bit ahead and the woman is apparently a white lotus who got herself pregnant by getting the man who had always been in love with the MC drunk and slept with him. Regardless of her being pregnant, he still wanted to be with the MC and didn't want to be with the woman. The woman is basically obsessed with him which is why she went out of her way to find the MC herself and kill her before he finds her.. he had always been searching for her and had believed that the MC still loves him as well, but alas, he had yet to receive any kind of news of the MC while others kept telling him that the MC is dead. He is apparently the MC's first love.

The MC's sister is with her in-laws but their idiots who totally disregard her words and doesn't treat her well. Some of them even consider her child to be a bastard child. Any who, she tells them not to drink the water etc because it could be contaminated but of course, they don't listen to her. I might of been remembering this wrong but I think they later kick her out or something which led the MC to believe that when she tried to find her sister in her previous life, the in-laws family probably abandoned her sister. When she was locked out of the room, a zombie came and the sister somehow kicked it's neck or something which caused it to fall over(?) and the in-laws got angry etc saying how she had been hiding her strength and such.

The MC later ends up at the ML's base or w.e but goes back out the next day to see her grandma and uncle, she finds out someones been abusing her grandma and she ain't having it. The guy who's considered 'the strongest' is the leader and tries to send out the MC's uncle and a few people to get resources, the MC ends up coming along but they think she's weak because unlike them, she doesn't have 'abilities' (ex: fire, wood, water), but what they don't is she's absolutely not the same as regular humans. Things get rough when they encounter a mutant dog/wolf(?) group. MC is separated from the group a bit and shot the leader guy but didn't kill him. He saw her easily kick the dog like it was nothing. She comes back to save her uncle and a woman whom the MC had always been nice to her in her past life. The MC recalls how she didn't see this woman in the past as well as her child, making her believe that these people abandoned her for dead in the end.

Oh, I should also note the boy who she's traveling with gets really strong. Not as strong as her but high enough to the point where people want to gain his favor. He already decided to devote his life to the MC so I doubt he'd ever betray her. At their low level, he nearly dies protecting her from a level 5 monster but she ends up killing the monsters and using a bunch of crystals to help heal him and upgrade him.

This is as far as I got. I'm putting this story on hold.

8. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    I see~ Thank you vsukio~!! \o/

vsukio likes this.
  9. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 1035 and got too depressed, so I decided to not read anymore. Yeah, it's too depressing with everything going downhill. All the good characters that travels with the main female lead....few of them died including innocent people who became friends with the female lead. What happened was that the female lead with her friends/ team mates went back to the city she was born in, because she got news that her younger sister's husband is there. The evil woman that's crazily in love with the female lead's younger sister husband is there too. The evil woman was there to ask someone to go kill them, so she can keep that 'husband guy' all to herself. I don't know how it happened, but apparently the evil woman is pregnant with the FLYS' husband child. (I'm already so upset. I mean what happened to being madly in love with your wife....screwing around with this evil woman. He deserves to be killed) While walking down the stairs, they bumped into each other, but the female lead's younger sister (FLYS) obviously don't know her at all, only the evil woman recognize her. The evil woman can't wait for the guy she asked to kill them all, therefore she sent someone else.

The 'husband' of the female lead's younger sister saw her in the streets while he was hanging out with his sister in law & her son. (They have mistreated and tormented the female lead's younger sister & her 5 months old son, which the 'husband' doesn't know about this) He went up to ask his son (he don't know it's his) where did she go and then conflicts starts between the sister in law & her son vs FLYS's son. The son recognize the father and stop in the mid-attack got sneaked attacked by the sister in law. The sister in law put poison in her weapon, because she wanted to kill the FLYS's son before her brother in law finds out that's his son. Sadly, the baby got so hurt to the point of spitting out blood (so sad....the baby is not even 1 years old). The sister in law's son grabbed a knife wanting to stab the FLYS in the back, which was stopped by the FL, who then used him as a shield, because there's someone else far away trying to shoot arrows to kill them. Eventually the sister in law's son died. The FL took the same weapon that whipped the FLYS's son to whip her, letting her feel the pain of dying by poison. The so called 'husband' was frozen standing there watching all this happen, FL dropped the bomb on him by telling him that's his son who he watched nearly got killed or is dying. He watched them all leave and he brought his sister in law back home. (what a disappoint husband and father he is. The baby already look like him yet he could stand there watching his own son get killed)

FL brought them all back to their friend's place to heal the baby. The evil woman sent more higher level killers to kill them all including the innocent people who lent the FL's team mates a place to stay over at. I got to say the evil woman is so damn evil. She knows that the highest level they have is 40, so she sent couple of people who are above level 40. FL was beaten up half dead while the rest were either screwed onto the walls. The evil woman showed up personally, because she wants to witness the FLYS and them all dying. She plan on feeding the baby some medicine that will make the baby a disable baby forever losing all his super powers then dump him somewhere to be eaten by zombies. The FL used her last strength (I think that strength she uses drains her life) to kill all the killers. I kind of skim through this, because it's too sad to read this part....I think the younger boy who teamed up with the FL from the beginning got killed (Also all 150+ people who lives in that building....they were all part of a team/ guild. Um...only the younger female child and the FLYS and baby escaped. Someone threw a bomb in that house. It killed everyone and disfigured the evil woman also killed her child. The FL was killed as well.

The guy who the evil woman asked to kill them, came late to stop this or help the evil woman. I think he kind of fell in love with the FLYS from seeing her the first time. He tried looking for her body. He found the body, but I don't know if that's the evil woman's body or the FL's, which he mistaken as the FLYS body. Oh right, I don't know if I have mentioned this, but the evil woman is the main male lead's younger sister that he dearly loves. I'm like thinking....who will he choose....his lover or his younger sister... The FL was betrayed by her first love (he left her by flying back home to another country, not staying with her) and now this 2nd lover of hers does not seem that impressive either. I was cheering for him and her to get together, they already had feelings for each other but just didn't confess to each other yet. In case you don't remember who the male lead is....he's the guy in the car that nearly crashed into her when the world starts going downhill, the apocalypse. Anyway my point is he did something where the FL will take the blame for killing and bombing in that area and became a wanted criminal. It's all done to protect his family's interest and his younger sister. That asshole. Here I thought he loves the FL...how could he make her take the blame when all this is his crazy evil younger sister's fault. In the end, he picked his sister over his lover. He thought his sister needs him more as she's disfigured ( she look like a skeleton with no skin and missing some face muscle). His people couldn't find the FL's body, however he knows that she's alive since she got that sword which teaches you immortal skills, so he's not freaking out as much. Oh right...that stupid husband of the FLYS showed up after everything exploded. He was tearing up while saying "I came too late!" Where the hell was he the whole time when his son needed him? Of course, with that stupid sister in law of his. This novel pisses me off, because of all this shit happening to the good people. I couldn't read anymore.....it's too depressing.

The FL and ML romance is not going to happen as he pissed me off with the way how he's picking his younger sister over her. The FL wouldn't forgive him either way. Also the FL became a wanted criminal. The FLYS and her husband are not going to get back together either because she found out he's together with that evil woman and with a child on the way. FL's friends and team mates are dead. All 150+ people are killed. I stopped reading. For me, I can't stand reading tragedies as it affects my mood.

Whoever read this up to the latest chapter, please post spoilers as I stopped reading. I'm hoping everything will go back to normal or like all my favorite characters are alive, not dead and there's a happily ever after ending. Maybe I'll continue reading when this novel is completed and is a happy ending. If it's not a happy ending, I will not read this novel at all. I'll delete it off my list.

Ice_Rose, 08phamann, maboroki and 7 others like this.
  10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the hard work. I already gave up on it when it started to become cliche xd. Welp... most CNs are like that...

11. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is this!!! Even reading the summaries pisses me off!! :mad:
    Is the author going to be super demented and make it so the evil sister has a happy ending or something at the end!? GAHHH!! My sides are hurting so bad just from the anger and frustration! :blobdevil::blobdevil:
    Can someone still tell me if they already read it, what happens near the end? I'm really curious :blobwoah:

12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there even a point to make the setting a zombie apocalypse? (It is a zombie apocalypse, right?? Did I misunderstand?) Might as well have it the typical dog blood modern drama. When I read zombie apocalypse novels, it's all about the zombie killing, seeking shelter, upgrading weapon, abilities, surviving. What the hell is this family drama and intrigues. They have the time to do all that? Where are the zombies? Pei~

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a bit more ahead, not till the end yet but basically
    - FL wakes up 2 months later, she finds out her sword and nephew is missing
    - FL doesn't believe the boy she considers as her brother is dead, she wants to find him
    - FL realizes she doesn't look like her original self, she looks like she's in her midteens.
    - The guy who saves her doesn't really seem normal.. one time when he was sleeping, his black hair turned silver?
    - FL asks him what does he want in return for saving her? He tells her a jade
    - She ends up making a jade, it of course isn't normal and helped heal his wounds very fast
    - FL tells him she'll be leaving, he asks if he can come with, she tells her no, she doesn't want to cause him danger
    - The man wonders if he was stronger, she'd take him with
    - FL ends up meeting some people she met in her past life
    - They take her in, people tick her off, she starts killing
    - Groups of people try to kill her, she ends up killing them
    - ML believes FL is alive, he wants to find her but has no clues
    - The boy the FL considers a brother body was also missing
    - FL cries while she thinks of the past
    - How her sisters husband must be living well and had a child with that woman
    - How the ML only approached her because of the sword
    - ML cries, the people around him are shocked at seeing this
    - ML betrays the people he was with that was trying to kill the FL, they want revenge against the ML
    - After FL K.O's after being tired
    - There's a scene with the nephew being with some guy who hates the FLYS family, the nephew wants revenge
    - FL wakes up, finds herself in the ML's family home(?)
    - Some guy who lives there ask where the "FL" is
    - The FL asks him what will he do when he finds her, he tells her he'll kill her!
    - Turns out the ML isn't the real heir of his family. The FL is!
    - FL finds out why that guy wants to kill her now
    - The grandpa can only tell who the FL is due to her mothers ring
    - The FL's mother apparently hooked up with the ML's 'dad' and gave birth to the FL
    - The FL is the only blood heir to the family, this is also why the sword works only for her and not for the ML
    - Apparently, they wanted to do experiments etc with the FL's blood which is why the FL's mother fled with her
    - Grandpa orders his son to go after them, son dies, the grandpa blames himself
    - He tells the FL that the sword has the ability to change her appearance etc
    - ML finds out the truth, he accepts it easily, but he tells his grandpa that the sister has been trying to kill the FL and all she holds dear!
    - The ML decided that his 'sister' must not die-- at least not for now.
    - He knows the FL will never forgive him and might even personally come kill him.
    - After everything, he began to alienate his sister and began to hate her
    - The boy the FL consider as a brother is alive
    - The FL's sister is alive, she has amnesia, the man who fell in love with her saved her
    - Turns out FL's sister husband also has amnesia!

That's as far as I got. Probably won't read anymore cause I'm not as interested anymore.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  14. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    It sorta reminds me a lot of Xianxia settings.... MC being wronged and ML believing the white lotus junior sister more than MC.... Its the same setting all over again... Just it's zombie apocalypse. Btw How does the ML sis even get all these assassins? I mean they surely have better things to do... doesn't make any sense...

Anyway i gave up on it a long time ago... Currently I'm reading Dominion End.

15. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I would understand, this sounds like a pretty messed up story to me, already decided to trash the novel >.>

16. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is so shitty. The author should've just stick with killing zombies, leveling up, romance between the FL & ML and possibly other good characters, such as FLYS etc. Author screwed up the novel by making it focus so much on family rivalry and killing each other blah blah blah revenge. Seriously, it's the end of the world and zombies are taking over yet there's already not much humans left. Especially parts where they're wasting bombs & bullets killing each other and other innocent lives. There's so much evil villains, what happened to all the good people? 90% of the characters in the novel are evil or deserve to die. I guess I'll wait until this novel is completed and skip all the way to read the happy ending, if there is one, I did spend a lot of time reading up to ch 1035.

If any of you want to read a good apocalypse novel similar to this one without any of the shitty stuff happening, then read this: https://girlynovelsblog.wordpress.com/reviews/the-end-of-the-worlds-poisonous-mom-and-monster-baby/
    This novel is a polyandry ( 1 female with 3 guys). The revenge is like a small tiny part in the novel, not focused on too heavily, mostly focused on is killing zombies, leveling up and romance. Basically, there's nothing in there that pisses me off like this apocalypse rebirth novel.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    JimmyFalcon and ludagad like this.
  17. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    No translation?

18. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly no one have translated this novel. I read it through mtled. It'll be nice if someone post this novel up on pickup thread.

19. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't want anyone else who reads this novel to get depress or upset like me because nobody put in the 'tragedy' tag to warn people that a lot of bad things will happen. I tend to avoid reading those novels. Anyway I put up the tragedy tag twice and somebody took it down every time. :blobangery:

20. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in the ending?