Spoiler Apocalypse Rebirth: Chief, Don't Move!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this novel months ago, so I don't know anything about the ending. I am somewhat curious as well....I'm not exactly expecting a good ending....more like I want to know how messed up the ending is.

2. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy fvck that's really too much tragedy. What..the hell. Can we put the ML in the worst ML list now like really, such an idiot. What kind of sister he had really, killing innocent person and all. This is bullshit ugh i'm so mad

3. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have read all the spoilers on page 1, then at least you've been warned about the tragedy that's going to appear in the next 2/3 of the novel. The beginning of the novel is interesting and romantic to read (except the MC's younger sister being tortured part), you would never expect everything going downhill to tragedy, 2/3 of the novel is all tragic. Sure some novels have tragedy and the MC makes it through to get her happy ending or the tragedy part is just few chapters, but this author wrote the rest of the novel in chapters after chapters of tragedy. Sucks you into this black hole and you can never get out of. How to say this.....all the couple pairings from the beginning who you ship for....would sink. From the way how the author is writing this novel....it don't seem to be leaning towards a happy ending. The author is on a mission to make us cry a river of tears and feel hatred for ML and his family.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  4. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the ending but I ain't gonna read the novel from the start because how fuck up the plot it

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    so..... did the MC go yandere yet?

6. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the world to be destroyed. I hate everyone in the story except the FL and some others after I reread the spoilers ajdjnsnajcjs

Shizun likes this.
  7. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here knows whether the baby of MC sister will die? He is so cute. I don't think I can bear see him dying... please anyone tell me
    (I'm currently reading the raws)

8. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, sacrifice yourself to give me the ending please?

DemiUchiha likes this.
  9. joun

joun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is shit ! I sacrificied myself as HeXie asked. Well i was curious too even if at some point i just wish to cu my wrists.

Well the fighting are baddass but too dramatic (only the MC should bear the most cruel wounds and fights). Between chapter 1100 to 1400, it's still all about internal politics (even the fight with zombies are influenced by human (clone actually) hate and politics. Mc's mother is from a more dog blood background than her daughter, MC's sister's father is still alive, remarried in a powerful family (whose killed his wife, MC's mother and bullied MC's mother in changing her fate time and time again. They also killed MC's grandmother and tried to kill her maternal uncle). He is staying there to revenge his wife so he just playing sheep to eat the tiger (he dont like MC but MC's sister is his darling child. He loved his wife but she never reciprocated. She was still in love with her first husband and devastated by his death). It's worst than a telenovela. You can understand that everythig is about vicious women in love with married or taken guys and doing everything (even killing) to get them. If the world was like this, half women on earth would perish.

And in the last chapter, you have the ending : the world is dominated by 3 equal powers (mutant animals, zombies and humans). Mc and Ml ended together with 2 powerful kids. One chapter is fighting and the next is the ending. I have to say, the author tortured us and just ended things casually. Maybe she was merciful...

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  10. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT?! She still ended with that jerk ML? To hell with it!! Wha about that silver haired guy who saved her last time.... I though he was the second ML....
    Thank you for your sacrifice.... Am not gonna read this dog shit novel....

11. Procras

Procras Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book was really good until...I say around 1040. From start, it was MC and her family plus a few good friends getting stronger and shocking everyone constantly. At this point, ML and MC's relationship has just started really. He loves her and she began to really care for him. Then, like most readers said before, it just disintegrated into drama, endless...needless drama. It is such a shame.

I thoroughly enjoyed 'Bringing My Whole Family Out to Fight Monsters in the Apocalypse'...family and friends getting stronger without the drama.