Chinese Apocalypse Summoner

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Thanatos, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Thanatos

Thanatos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Apocalypse Summoner

Raw Link:
    ???

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/apocalypse-summoner/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It's one of the most amazing novels I've ever read. The protagonist is intelligent, the plot is interesting and the way the world works and the invocations are very cool.

The novel stopped in the best part and when it was beginning to catch the surrounding rhythm. Currently with 46 chapters, I look forward to someone deciding to take this jewel.

P.S: I do not speak English. I used google translator, sorry for any errors.

Description:

He shall call forth the bone dragon! Summon the lich and the grim reaper! Li Jiayu, the dark summoner, has been reborn and everything returned to the moment before the outbreak of the devastating apocalypse.

Spaces tremble violently and dimensional cracks connected to various worlds appear! In an instant, never-seen-before civilizations invade our homeland. Insects the size of humans and walking corpses sweep through Earth in legions. An imminent crisis is approaching humanity and billions of human lives are at risk!

In regards to Li Jiayu’s uncorrupted soul, his summons shall no longer be limited to creatures which lurk in the darkness. They will also include the entities that bask in the light.

Under the lingering shadow of death, he vows to prevent a repeat of past tragedies!

Struggling within the exhausting apocalyptic world, he chooses to trudge on the bloody path of slaughter.

Walking hand in hand with death, he no longer lives under the cold embrace of the darkness. He shall embark on the bright path towards glory.

‘This is an opportunity to make a comeback… I will put everything on the line to right the wrongs and to protect the loved ones that were once lost.’

GameMaster likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol, there are good reasons why they dropped it, read the comments if you will.

3. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    I Would say 1+ but...
    i think i saw someone mentioned ntr in that story or that he turns into a girl :/

4. Legendarydolphinman

Legendarydolphinman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My reply to your spoiler:

"He does turn into a girl but he turns back to a guy time to time... but the main character is the only one who actual does the ntr. But all in all, his harem is completely all women, there is no male love interest or anything of the sort."

My opinion is that it's not bad, but the story become too silly to be taken seriously after a certain point.

5. Thanatos

Thanatos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading reviews when I realized that most of the novels I like have bad reviews. The negative points put in the comments ... They really did not do much to me.

1. MC seems feminine (No problem, I saw enough of this in cultivation world, the story did not stop being good)

2. Existing anime elements (The strongest hokage, naruto system, and many other novels that I read had this, it was a good story, in which he invokes more items from another world, then bleh)

3. About the NTR well ... It's about the chapters that I have not read, and just like Mai Kitsune Waifu, I'm not sure if it's really how they talk ...

Finally, I found the novel interesting until the part I read, so I decided to publish a request here, who knows?

awake1122 likes this.
  6. Legendarydolphinman

Legendarydolphinman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read through all the raws on LNMTL twice already, because I like the story somewhat.

1. MC is kinda is, somewhat. Just treat him like a half a typical male xianxia protangonist and half a typical transmigrant female lead. And that basically the MC basically.

2. The anime elements is fine somewhat... But easily disagreeable once you reach later parts of it in the story. But it is better to treat it as more side material overall.

3. MC only does the NTR.... No one ever cucks the MC.
    A real funny thing in the story, is that one of female love interest of the MC acquired a NTR sword, basically it gave the wielder a power boost every time the wielder get cucked from their love interest. Basically you have the MC just having sex with another girl as this wielder girl get a power boost

Thanatos likes this.
  7. Thanatos

Thanatos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

This quote is going to bug again ....

Lol, well, it may not be a story worthy of I will seal the heavens, but ... Some lighter stories are always welcome. Thanks for the comments!