Apps linked to NovelUpdates

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by worom001, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. worom001

worom001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sup. I want to use an app on android that is linked to Novel Updates. Meaning I can search up the novel I'm reading and add it to my favorites, currently reading or completed.

Here are the apps I currently know of and its notable features:
    • Neonovel.
    Pros: has favorites, notifies if there's a novel update,can sort uploaders if there are multiple translator.
    Cons: not connected to Novel Updates. No 'completed', 'paused' or other sub-favorites. Some novels unavailable, but can be requested to be added.​
    • Notifications for Novel Updates by inv3rse.
    Pros: Sub-favorites such as Completed, Reading, Paused and Future are available.
    Cons: can be annoying, takes a while to load things, if there are multiple translators uploaded, you cannot filter them out.​
    • NovelLibrary by GGear.
    Pros: linked to Novel Updates. Has favorites, can download chapters and/or novels for offline reading (can be set to auto download if new chapter), nightmode.
    Cons: experimental/alpha on PlayStore. Might be buggy.​
    Everyone's welcome to suggest some apps. If there are any good ones. Also, if you are to post some suggestions please do try to include the pros and cons of it, for those who also want apps.

2. willuwontu

willuwontu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrome by Google

Pros: it's has all of novel updates features, allows disabling of javascript

Cons: doesn't work offline

kenar, AliceShiki, Arcturus and 2 others like this.
  3. UDI

UDI Writer / Emcee / Lime Blood

Reading List:
    Link
    I use firefox on android and have ublock origin installed and a global dark theme for websites that don't have that.