April Fool's Pranks

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clumsy Soul, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 1st April (for me and few others) aka April Fool's Day, so why not share the pranks you've performed on this day or any other day.

Share the pranks you've performed and also, tell how did they ended for you. I'll go first~

2 or 3 years back, I used to live in Hostel/Dorm, so often used to ask my fam to send me some stuff whenever any of my friend visited our mutual hometown and mostly my brother was responsible for handing stuff over to my friend. So, on this very day, I called my brother, lied and told him that one of my friend was visiting the town. I asked him to grab some things for me quickly and hand them over to her at the usual meeting point. At first he rejected but I whined, so he hurriedly bought all the stuff, went to the meeting place and called me, asking where was my friend? I just laughed over the call and told him it was an April Fool's prank.

He stopped doing any of my work for more than a month after that day and still questions me whenever I ask him to do something. I lost little to no trust my brother had on me. >.>

That's it for me, now it's your turn. Share what y'all have got.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    Kefie and melomarl like this.
  2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Not me but someone superglued some donuts down on the donut box and offered them to teachers back in school. It was hilarious watching the teachers grabbing it

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this broken teacher chair. Think IKEA chair but you only assemble it and not place glue or nails or screws. It will still stand but will collapse when someone seat on it

Now place that set on a room of students and a arsehole teacher ...... guess what happen.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  4. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I rickrolled my readers on scribblehub, expecting that I might had dropped my novel. Also bonus points since some timezones are different and didn't expect an early april fools. :blobowoevil_horns:

Fulminata likes this.
  5. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a boring person. Don't like pranks much >.>

6. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite some time ago (windows was 98 at this time), I made a little suprise to one of my coworker (the kind whose most computer problem are caused by a deficiency between his chair and his keyboard, but according to him it's always the tech guy fault) : I made a print screen of his regular desktop, hid all of his icons, pulled down the task bar and put the picture of his former desktop as background...

Needless to say that it was pretty fun seeing him wiggling and clicking on his mouse so desperatly...

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don’t like pranks much. I’m more of a “I’ll do something small that you instantly know is fake” person, because I don’t actually like hurting people. I think my most ambitious “prank” was when I was young and set up a mystery scavenger hunt for my dad and step-mom. I think it ended with a note telling how much I appreciated them? I don’t remember. Anyway, it was more along the lines of “let’s have fun!” than “I’m going to do something mean to you.”

8. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m planing to text a school friend it’s been a long time since we last spoke i will prank her by telling her am dying or something not sure yet :blobowoevil_horns:

Naraina and Fulminata like this.
  9. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    Too scared to perform pranks when all I have is demons around me ;-;

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  10. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I like making instantaneous jokes more than planned ones as the latter will stress me out and pranks aren't supposed to be like that lol

Anra7777 likes this.
  11. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think I've ever planned a prank or technically made one. Everything was generally done on a whim and it didn't need to be April 1st to mess with people. :hmm::hmm:

12. Valenlovetine

Valenlovetine 「Love Saint ❤」

Reading List:
    Link
    Not creative enough to play pranks~ ❤

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  13. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Before pandemic started, i pranked people all the time...:blobfistbumpL:
    For example, I make some friends believe that I've lost my phone and we'll retrace our steps for the last 30 minutes, plus filing a report to the police:blobcatcop:. But as it turns out, my phone was actually in a deep and unfathomable part of my bag all along!
    The best thing of this prank is, i actually managed to pranked myself too!
    Boo-hoo goldfish memory :blob_teary:

Coffea to Ell and Naraina like this.
  14. Chutori

Chutori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm when i was a kid i did a lot of pranks with my family mainly my sisters.
    The only thing I remember is one where I took a package of yogurt and put water in it, right after I put it in a plastic cup so that when someone caught it it would be wet by the water. :blobowoevil_horns:
    That day my older sister brought a friend home and they went to drink water and I thought my sister was going to get the cup where the yoghurt packaging was, but it was my sister's friend who took and wet the dress she was wearing :blobsweat:
    Then I received a sermon from the family and stopped making pranks :notlikeblob:

15. Chu2

Chu2 Sunshine~

Reading List:
    Link