Discussion Are ghosts stupid?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Feb 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering this the whole times, I mean we can't really see them but they see us everyday and everywhere. Why I said this cause this statements involved true story. But this is just my opinion so you can argue with it later.

We know that we can't see ghosts or any other creatures lurking in the dark with our bare eyes (except for some espers who can see or feel their presence), I remember a story where in my old village before I moved back to my current village, a man burned something next to a big tree and suddenly his wife was possessed. So the holy group came and asked the wife and so the ghost inside said that its child was playing beside the tree and the smoke burned the ghost's child (not really a ghost but vampire cause our people called vampire "pontianak"). As a revenge, the mother of the ghost possessed the man's wife.

Second story, last year, the contractor in my school chopped down a big tree in my old school (now I'm in college) and when the cntractor hit the tree with a machete, the tree bleed and some holy people said that they accidentally killed a ghost'S child. I don't know what happened after that.

Ooh just wanted to share about elves. I remember reading a true story about an English lady who was disturbed by elves' naughty children and from this, she developed a friendly relationship with the elves and lived together happily. I was shocked when I read this, I mean elves shouldn't entered human's world cause that's their rule and so do human, shouldn't break the rule of the forest cause elves are everywhere. There are a lot of stories about elves but I don't wish to share.

There are many stories about ghosts, vampires, elves and so on but rarely spoken.

So I bet, ghosts and other creatures aren't stupid then but the children are stupid, playing in human's world and soon cried or hurt and told their parents that humans harm them and soon the the parents harm humans:eek:

WE CAN'T SEE THEM SO HOW CAN WE TELL IF THE CHILD IS PLAYING THERE!? I hope that one day, ghosts realized that we can't see them.

2. MadraRua

MadraRua :: ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) :: Divorcee

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically they don't have a substantive cerebral cortex a.k.a brain... so I guess that makes them stupid?

Question is, do I believe in them?

Answer is, no. Sorry @Sawanara murasaki

3. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering we can't see them how do we know those ghosts even had kids in the first place? they could be making up that those people killed their kid somehow just because they're ghosts and they have nothing better to do than to troll the living

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't blame them for getting offended that you hurt their child. After all, there are people on the net who make it their job to get offended at everything and proceeds make a fool of themselves. Ai-chan's public service message asking for men to not be harassing idiots at the gym caused Ai-chan to be attacked by these triggered children.

5. TotallyNotAnAlien

TotallyNotAnAlien Not an alien!

Reading List:
    Link
    When I think about how real human children act, the ghost kids don't seem so dumb anymore.

6. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ai chan !! Be patient:cry: uwaaah they dare to attack Ai-chan:blobsob:

Ai chan likes this.
  7. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they certainly not smart...
    (ghost sad) Oh, no, no I am not talking about you... don't cry...

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link

11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

I love Zytokine remixes, they're so nice! I didn't have this one yet, thanks! *hugs*

Ai chan likes this.
  12. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans are pretty stupid too.

Araenn and Sawanara murasaki like this.