Picked Up Are you going to cute me to death [QT]- BL

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Orenge, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Are you going to cute me to death [Quickly wear] 你打算萌死我吗[快穿]
    Raw link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5291078
    http://www.ruwen5.com/dushu/2305/

Why it should get picked up: It's a bl QT novel that has almost finished its second arc (76 ch so far), and is really popular and liked on jjwxc.
    The MC transmigrates into random animals, and basically has to live as an animal in the wild/animal world (e.g. polar bear in the arctic). Just imagine a Planet Earth episode, except mc is living it out.
    It's super entertaining and sets itself from other novels in that the ML is a natural animal and not human (not that we know of so far). Therefore sometimes he doesn't understand mc's behaviours at times and has a simplistic animal mind.

You could also tell that the author puts a lot of effort in researching the animals before the arcs- e.g. their behaviours, personality, hunting style, territory conflicts etc. Therefore when you watch mc's life in the wild it actually seems realistic.

Description: [Jiqing version of animal world/sweet cute healing/macho must see]
      Qiao Qixi woke up one day and found that he was dressed as a polar bear, and he just took care of the injured bear next door, and the other person looked at him. It's different.
      Ki... Ki bear?
      Later, he found that his guess was correct. Damn, experts say that the animal world is a lot of gay guys, and they really don't deceive him!

And such encounters more than once.
      Later, whether he was dressed as a lion, tiger, or leopard... he would be targeted by the same sex.
      Even if he is dressed as a male peacock, there will be male peacocks dancing to him for joy, Gan.
      Is Joe Qixi bothered?
      No, he enjoys everyone's feeding.

1V1, the animal version is fast to wear, weird and sweet~

2. Pettilicious

Pettilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this sounds really cute... is that second link all the chapters for free?
    I think I will take a crack at it if I can figure out how to register things on here...

Orenge likes this.
  3. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much, I'll look out for it if you choose to do so!
    Yep! It took me a while to find a website where I could read all the raws, so I posted the 2nd link to make it easier for people. The first link is the original

4. omniscient reader

omniscient reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow super cute! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: