Recommendations Assassin fmc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PenelopeEckart_, Dec 31, 2020.

1. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it, I just want an assassin mc. The protagonist has to be female, thank you.

Or just an mc that doesn't hesitate to kill doesn't have to be an assassin specifically. Idrc, she can be a schemer, or could doing dirty jobs, hacker mc sounds good too. Doesn't matter if it's modern day or the past. Doesn't matter if it has no romance or if it does.

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    assassin female mc’s is a pretty rare kind.... but I know some evil mc’s that you might like

Genocide Online ~Playtime Diary of an Evil Young Girl~ : it’s just inside the game but MC kills everyone and murders everyone, destroyed all of the gamer organizations and more evil stuff. and it’s being frequently translated. I think you’ll like this one.
    Youjo Senki : MC was reborn after dying and picking a fight with god. MC is just a little girl here but she’s a commender in the war, this novel has a adaptation manga (here)and even a anime (here). so this novel has many info on politics and military but the MC is very evil.
    The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower : MC is a military otaku who got reincarnated in a otome game she played in her last life as a villainess that has a bad ending. but she screws the original story of the game and recreates the weapons in modern world with the help of magic. MC is very evil and badass. the novel is being translated too. it has a manga adaptation here.
    The Baby Raising A Devil: here the MC is a child who is living her 4th life with the villain’s family. she’s even more evil than her family and has a secret organization and she even manipulates the empress and the church! she even has some contracts with devils and demons! and has a doting family and ML is head over heels for her even as a child. has a cute promo manhwa here.
    You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain: here MC is a very strong mutated test subject that ran away and is quietly hiding and living like a normal human. but she secretly does works for clients, like murdering people, stealing things, and evil stuff. it’s a cute romance novel that is being frequently translated but the MC is strong and badass. this has a promo manhwa here.

PenelopeEckart_ likes this.
  3. mushy

mushy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill That Man