Spoiler Attack of the Adorable Kid: President Daddy’s Infinite Pampering

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Aug 8, 2019.

1. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers??????

2. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be confirmed in 300 something chapters that Xiaojie is Mu Sihan's son. ‍♀️‍♀️

Also in the nearby chapters, he's gonna blackmail (kind of) to become his woman or else he'll stop Xiaojie's treatment. He also bought the hospital and will transfer the doctor if she didn't agree.

stumblmer and Riley00 like this.
  3. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far have you read? I tired to skim over the raws but I got super confused!

4. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much.. just bits and pieces. The translation looks so confusing to me. I was saw the tittle at around chap no 300+ and read this.

5. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

6. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mu sihan is actually a prince of another country. ML and MC got married in the later chapters. She became the Queen when Mu Sihan became the King of that country. Their son became the Crown Prince.and they later have a set of phoenix and dragon twins.

stumblmer and MomieIxai like this.
  7. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author changed the title of the book to " Only love you the rest of my life"

stumblmer likes this.
  8. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the events that lead up to him figuring this out??

9. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know exactly but
    something like Nan Zhi will do the DNA testing of Xiaojie and Sihan. But they won't be similar. She'll do that on a hunch or something. And then Sihan will come to know about it.

Then he'll again do the test but they won't match. After that the head doctor of testing will find out that Mu Sihan was a chimeric twin and the DNA of his reproductive part may match with Xiaojie (which actually did)
    So all in all this chimeric twin DNA is in his sperms parts and therefore the reports were coming negative when they were done with any other part of his body.

So yeah.. that's how he'll find out that 'brat' is his son. But Xiaojie will still be calling him Uncle Cool.. ;)

stumblmer likes this.
  10. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know exactly but
    something like Nan Zhi will do the DNA testing of Xiaojie and Sihan. But they won't be similar. She'll do that on a hunch or something. And then Sihan will come to know about it.

Then he'll again do the test but they won't match. After that the head doctor of testing will find out that Mu Sihan was a chimeric twin and the DNA of his reproductive part may match with Xiaojie (which actually did)
    So all in all this chimeric twin DNA is in his sperms parts and therefore the reports were coming negative when they were done with any other part of his body.

So yeah.. that's how he'll find out that 'brat' is his son. But Xiaojie will still be calling him Uncle Cool.. ;)

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No more spoilers? i didnt really want to read the story coz i hate ml to the core, so was hoping for a spoiler to the end. I seriously cannot agree with the way he acts toward Fl. So someone plese spoil me. Like the whole story :3 much love to who ever will give me the spoiler

Chan_Chan likes this.
  12. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chimeric twin what? What the heck is that?

13. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    A chimera is essentially a single organism that's made up of cells from two or more "individuals"—that is, it contains two sets of DNA, with the code to make two separate organisms. One way that chimeras can happen naturally in humans is that a fetus can absorb its twin.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/3-human-chimeras-that-already-exist/

stumblmer likes this.
  14. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I just looked through the upcoming chapters.. (since NZ had moved out of the Mansion)

So Mu Sihan (MSH) having a double personality is related to his twin brother who died. Whenever he's having this 40°+ temp fever, he often act complex different from his usual personality (and act more like his twin brother).
    This is the reason why he left NZ alone in that island, his other personality was triggered (bcz the real MSH will never leave her alone)

I really didn't read all the story just few chapters to know what exactly will happen in the immediate future..

And that shirt button thing.. NZ will show the shirt's button to Gu Sheng who won't recognize it.. she'll grow suspicious. And on the other hand, MSH will take out a shirt which has buttons similar to the one with NZ..

stumblmer and Jucha like this.
  15. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the asshole becomes a bigger asshole....thank you so much for spoiler, still cant read the story (more like refuse to read it coz of asshole ml)

stumblmer likes this.
  16. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this things happen? After chap 1000 or before that???

17. aryana_0724

aryana_0724 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the complete story of attack of adorable kid?

18. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link

https://m.69shu.la/69shu/32/32135/

萌宝来袭:总裁爹地,宠上天 the Chinese title

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Sreelakshmi likes this.
  19. neotheo82

neotheo82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will his (ML) other personality accept MC or will he be cured from his duo persona? when?

20. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Qing's personality will only be in action when Xue'er is present. (Which is around Chapter 320 to 450) that too not always. He's there for like 10 chapters or something. Ye Qing had never accepted Nan Zhi. He'll do whatever he can to break My Sihan and Nan Zhi.

However, after Xue'er's exit, Ye Qing never showed up.

In later chapters (around 700 or 800, I think) Mu Sihan (who's now a crown prince of Country S) will get an ultimatum to cure his illness (mental illness) as they can't have someone with mental instability as their king.

Later Nan Zhi will find a psychiatrist (he's the mentor or something of Amy, the current psychiatrist of My Sihan) and they'll help him to cure up the disease..

another major spoiler:

YE QING is alive....

stumblmer and neotheo82 like this.