LCD Atypical Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by akki, Jan 24, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 127: fucking hell what is the writer doing to this novel? There’s a new girl and the mc has a kid already. Another stupid time skip where the mc’s power hasn’t improved at all. This old granny killing people for years and not thinking hey maybe I should mention something to this guy and try to get his memory back somehow. I’ll just hang back and keep killing instead...

2. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 131:
    What did this mc do for 10 years while he was hanging out with the Mo bitch? His cultivation didn’t improve much, he apparently didn’t study the stuff Ziyan left him, what did he do?

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 136: timings in all these novels are so stupid. MC turns up at the critical moment. Then the rest of the gang come after. Why can't the mc ever come early and hide himself while coming up with plans to ambush his enemies?

Also I hope he doesn't let this Mo father and daughter duo leave. I don't care what the reason behind their actions. They deserve death!

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 137: what kind of a retarded shit is this mc. Why you wasting time chatting. As soon as Chen Yong lost his life he should’ve been like off with their heads. Now they’re obv gna get away.

Chen Yong didn’t let the Xu clan down. But Xu Qi is definitely letting Chen Yong down~

5. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he doesnt kills mo ling and mo dingtian after he showed them all his weapons, he is so fucking stupid

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 140: disappointed! I knew he would let the girl live. Didn’t think it would happen like that but I just knew it. Though does that mean she’s one arm less for life? Did he reattach the arm afterwards? He didn’t preserve the arm like the Cai people did the other girls.

On a side note~ why is that one guy so far behind the rest in power level?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 142: confused~ there’s twists everywhere in this novel. What is this writer doing now with this luan? Who would be luring it over just to disappear. Did the person want it to kill everyone? Was it testing to see how strong Xu Qi’s side was?

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 147: why the hell are they suddenly fighting amongst themselves? That was a stupid chapter! It is funny how Xu Zi won the gemstones in the end~

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 150: well done Qian Yin for doing what your idiot master couldn’t do. Though getting the others two to stab Mo Ling with you was excessive I think.

This whole thing was stupid though. Writer should’ve killed her off right from the beginning. No point adding the twist of keeping the girl alive just to kill her off a short while later. Stupid writing that makes the mc look like a retard~

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so should i read this? akki seems super dissatisfied with it

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say don’t read it yet. Right now it’s just stupid. The novel started off okay. But now it feels like the writer is adding twists and turns to make it interesting which is not having the right effect. If you wanna read it I would say wait for another 50-100 chapters.

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 157: what kind of bullshit is that bout how the original Xu Qi died. And the aunt captures mc’s people. MC kills her people in retaliation. It’s all stupid.

Now will the aunt teach the mc those techniques that she learnt?

13. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 173: I think it's finally time to add a tragedy tag on NU, with how unfortunate the characters in the novel are. First,
    Mo Ling betrays Xu Qi and gets killed off for it. Twice.
    Then
    He gets a wife that he leaves behind and will probably die for him so he can power up through the heart break
    . Now,
    Cai Xiaoxiao gets RAPED, even though she already got her arm cut off trying to save the MC
    . I'm getting close to dropping this novel if there's more of this BS. I get it if there are small misfortunes here and there, but this is back to back in under 100 chapters.

MagianoJCP likes this.
  14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn~ didn’t see that happening from the tags. I’ve been getting more and more annoyed by this novel. Think I’m dropping this as well. And I’m the one who created this LCD thread...

MagianoJCP likes this.
  15. MagianoJCP

MagianoJCP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 172 it get even more depressing. i dont know if i should just drop this or not. it should be getting better since the mc faced so much troubles. but it rocketed downwards. anyway the author just crossed out the potential lover. the story’s slow-paced. the mc wants to be powerful but doesnt give that much time to cultivate, more like he’s riding on coattails.