Recommendations autopsy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by northerner, Jun 5, 2022.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows novels with female leads performing autopsy? Or maybe she's a doctor. But don't suggest the stereotypical ones where they get transmigrated in a bullied body, unloved by the whole family, fiance was stolen by a fake white lotus concubine sister, and then vowed to take revenge.

A novel that focuses on autopsy, solving crimes with the male lead is preferred.
    1. Jin Yi Kill
    2. The Delicate Lady Coroner

There's a novel that I forgot the title, that has a synopsis of a concubine who is a coroner I think. Pleasee if anyone knows that, do tell. I saw that in mtlnovel.

2. crow008

crow008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor

The chief female forensic investigator, Ran Yan was secretly killed by her assistant. Unexpectedly, she was reborn in the years of the Tang dynasty. After experiencing a narrow escape, she fled from Jiangnan to Chang’an. Although, Chang’an was at the beginning of its flourishing period under the Li family’s Tang dynasty, various princes were vying for the throne by using all kinds of strategies. This was the dark days of the imperial court, where one needed to walk on a tightrope as one’s life was as powerless as an ant. The Xiao family controlled a large amount of wealth so inevitably they also became involved in the conflicts.

After arriving in Chang’an, she discovered many suspicious incidents: the original owner had unexplainable amnesia but his family was indifferent. She once again saw the orchid shaped clay inkstone, a valuable object that her mother has given her in modern times. Hence, could it be that she can time travel back? In order to survive in the Tang dynasty, she displayed her strong spirit and willpower by learning medicine from a doctor, pretended that she benefited from being sick on how to cure diseases, suffered hardship in earning money, manufactured penicillin, cured syphilis, and used her autopsy skill and experience to solve each and every murder mysteries.

It's decent. The novel recommendations on the NU page are pretty similar to what you are searching for-

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-tang-dynastys-female-forensic-doctor/

3. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. thanks! I saved this one before and forgot about it.

crow008 likes this.