Forgotten Title Avoid the Protagonist: need raws

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tachi Works, Jul 24, 2019.

1. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The Heroine not so sensible. She is obsessed with ML. She feels that she cannot give up on ML. Even until ML and MC married, Heroine still thinks that she has a chance with ML (someone told Heroine that this world is fiction , ML and Heroine should be together).
    Until MC falls into coma (MC falls into coma after the first childbirth), Heroine still come to ML and told that Heroine is the one that should be with ML. But ML refuses as ML believes that MC will awake.

After MC awake from coma, only then Heroine understand that there is no more chance with ML(many people told Heroine that she should give up on ML; even ML mom told her, she still obsess with ML). Heroine went to find Ori 2nd ML (Ori 2nd ML loves Heroine from when they abroad and advised Heroine to stop being 3rd person) and said that she understand who loves her truly but 2nd ML already give up on Heroine.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    199sweetheart and RBJ like this.
  2. mya04

mya04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say she is a total villain because she didn't do anything overboard like killing, kiddnaping or hiring someone to rape her or auther crasy things. But she did continue chasing ML and declaring her love and whenever there's chance she do prank or humiliate our MC, the only time she did a big move was when she provoqued an accident by crashing into the Mc's car but she is the one who got hurt and was traying to gain the sympathie of the ML but all she got was a warnning from the ML+ ML's mom+the Mc's family even the the supposed 2nd ML who was always by her side didn't visit her.
    At the end she ended alone because the ML was a wife's slave and when she finaly turned her attention toward the 2nd ML he was already tired of her rejection and started chasing his blind date his family had set up.

at654, 199sweetheart and RBJ like this.
  3. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I know it sounds simple when its boiled down but it's pretty fun to read in the moment, i hope she didn't easily give in :)

Though i also would've liked it if she ended up with someone else entirely lol.

4. mya04

mya04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd part:
    After marriage there was a periode of fluff and some warm family reunion. we also got some flies who would came and disturb their happy life.
    The mysterious person that was targetting our Mc was actualy the author of the book who got transmigrated in her own book so she wanted to get ride of the Mc so that the story would return to it's original state but it's seems that she know her in the real world and hate her to the bone but I didn't quate inderstand their relationship. anyway the ML got her arrested and jailed for life.
    Later the FL got pregnet and everything went smothely until the childbirth when the Mc gave birth to healthy son but she went in to coma and every doctor said that she won't wake up.

Actualy our Mc got back to the real world, where her mother was desperatly waiting for her. At first the Mc was depressed but for her mother she tried to live well. Later she'll meet a guy who look exactly like the ML with the same surname ( in fact he is the person who inspired the author in writing her novel because she had a crush in him). At first she started stalking him but she discovered that he isn't the same person and didn't know her at all so she distanced herself. There will be many enconters between them and he will help her in finding the book ( that changed because now it's contain our ML & Mc story) In the book she'll find that she is in coma and the ML is waiting for her so she figured that her only way in returning to book's world is by daying in the real one ( I forget to tell that her mother will die some times after her waking up from a cancer so she isn't afraid of daying and leaving the real world because there's nothing that can make her live on. she is desperate to reunite with ML and hold her son). so she accepted to make an interview in remote area there will be an eathquak & she'll die while trying to rescue someone.(she lived about 2 or 3 years in the real world but only 3 months passed in the book's world)

In the mean time in the auther world, our ML was like a mad man trying everything to wake up the FL from her coma. The original protagonist of the story came back trying to seduce the ML but she just got out right rejected.as for the ML he was like a virtuous wife taking care of the Mc and some times accompaning his son.
    After 3 months the miracle happend and the FL woke up from her coma ( it's coincide with her death in the real world) so from there you'll get a lotttt fluff and how the familly recuperate after this trial and that goes until they got another child ( a little princess).THE END

there is also a lot of side stories about the sides couples that are quite enteraining.

5. bluemoonkat

bluemoonkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. It seems like it would be worth it to read this.:blobxd:
    By the way is there any love rival for our ML in this. If so, Is he a nice guy or bad guy that causes trouble for them.:hmm:

6. mya04

mya04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No there is no love rival for the ML but there is a guy who was her classmate and later became her colegue who was in love with her but he never confessed so as not to affect their friendship as for the Mc she never detected his feelings so there is nothing special about this caracter and I dislike him later in story althougth he didn't hurt the Mc but he was a jerk with his girlfriend

199sweetheart and JannySariel like this.
  7. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author and MC are half sisters with same father and MC's mother is the wife author's the mistress and the mistress dies early and the scum dad never pay attention to the author and she blame it all on MC and her mother always thinks that her mother is dad's true love and MC and her mom stole the dad basically author's mom was a home wrecker and dad was sum I think MC'S mom divorced him or somthing so she wents her heatred by writing the book ( I don't know if it's correct I used Google translater)

199sweetheart and JannySariel like this.
  8. roumania

roumania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me the website you used for this? I couldn't find chapters after 24

9. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link