Spoiler Baby Princess Through the Status Window

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 5, 2021.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all spoilers!

Was it also explained how she came to see the status windows? Was it also thanks to the artifact they used to send her back?

But I have to say I don't agree about MC being partly at fault bcz she didn't speak up. Simply because she was a child. She was abused, unloved as manipulated from young. Her father was already an adult and has no excuses, her ending up this way is his responsibility.

Desperate, luztiq, zozoshawky and 2 others like this.
  2. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Damian is still the crown prince at the ending? what's about MC?? i thought she will be the crown princess and later empress at the ending??
    Wedding between MC and ML??

3. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he didn't get targeted coz his parents conceive him with magic, so he got his father magic and all but not his blood
    Like he is his son, his bloodline, but not biological son
    I don't know what to explain anymore but i hope y'all understand what i mean

icay1x, Dofu, Bella94 and 1 other person like this.
  4. rchen106

rchen106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please

5. Enaa

Enaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone give me spoiler about Karmem?

6. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the dad in the OG timeline gave up on everything and just went through the motions after MC’s mom dies. It’s the only logical explanation why he would let the empress take care of the MC and the crown prince.

The father is basically the villain due to severe neglect of the MC. Point blank.

7. YukiMagna676

YukiMagna676 Member

Reading List:
    Link

The difference between the two lives is huge in the first she was afraid of him and she showed it i don't think he loved her or was attached to her it was more like an illusion because of the love he had for her mother he should have loved her as much but he couldn't do that and just believed that. Fl grew up abused because he ignored her and pretended everything was fine but I don't think he had absolute power he had to marry the current empress because his position on the throne was not stable and he couldn't do nothing but a political marriage, even if he saved her in a way it was out of guilt but in the second life, Fl completely changes her behavior towards him she starts spending time with him, she is no longer scared and she feels safe she smiles and shows affection and the treatment she received in her first life has completely changed.

What I mean is that the story would have been Impossible if it had been written realistically if she had shown the fear and trauma in a real way history would have been repeated she would have been ignored and abused again she is a child and there is no one to help her get over the trauma as there was no one to help her even in her first life. come to think of it, I don't think I've read a novel or manhwa in this genre that presents trauma in a realistic way

8. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

All this father hate is a little too much. Like did you ppl read the novel. As a child she was fearful and ran away from him. She was taught to be scared of him. How would he know that? The dad thought she disliked him and kept his distance in order to not frighten her. Yes, the dad is a generally cold person, but is that a crime. It's his personality. Also he's the emperor so he has to keep up his image. Also the empress had power over the palace, so how would he even be informed. If you think the father is neglectful for being tricked by the empress, than keep the same negative attitude towards the MC.

9. nicomcla1995

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but you can’t compare a blank piece of paper (baby MC) being brainwashed to believe she wasn’t liked and was a burden, to a grown a** man who should know better than to believe a step-mom in such a position of power would ever be intentionally good to a child that isn’t hers, especially since she (MC) also has rights to the throne like her (step-mom) bio son. That doesn’t make any sense to me. If it was switched; the dad for the mom, In this same scenario, I would still say the mom is the biggest villain. You don’t get to chose to be negligent with your “beloved” woman’s child expecting everything to go your way cause your “power” is absolute and no one will dare to cross you. That’s simple arrogance and conceit. And the one who was left to suffer is the MC and her mom by default.

And it’s because of their (fathers) arrogance that childcare novels mostly have abused MCs, missing, killed, overworked, found dead, etc mothers.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    Pearl1995, Desperate, luztiq and 3 others like this.
  10. amin882

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying the fact that he trusted the empress made him a bad guy? Insane thought process, like do you just want him to be a godly character that knows everything and read minds. The older brother already had the title of crown prince which means he would be the future ruler unless he was deposed for doing something bad or died. The father and empress family had a business deal, and he held up his end. How does one account for irrational hatred? Like your whole premise is that the father should be untrusting of the empress based on what? Also there was no mention of the mother suffering, so why include that. Stop projecting other novels onto this one.

Rose Nightingale, Ravenz and SheeLey like this.
  11. nicomcla1995

Reading List:
    Link
    Think we’re on a different wavelength. If a father cares, truly care about their child, they can see them often, talk to them often, invite them to dinner/lunch/breakfast more often. Not just passing them, looking down at them coldly, and then walking away without a word. Or maybe I’m the crazy one. I guess he could get father of the year award with his performance.

And no, actually the fact that he couldn’t take time out of his busy schedule to check on her studies, classes, well-being is part of being a good parent. Not just trusting the process and expecting everything to be perfect just cause you don’t think anyone would have the balls to go against you. Parents have a responsibility to build a relationship with their children. Not just try, see it’s not working, and then give up. People like that shouldn’t have children at all.

I left a final note of things that normally happen to mothers and MC’s due to their fathers arrogance and conceit. It was a general comment that I am more than half sure could be used in this case also. Cause why ain’t the MCs mom alive? I’m betting on a scheme from the Queen/her family fearing her position getting stolen/swapped. Nobles/other countries plotting against the imperial families. Again this is a guess.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  12. amin882

Reading List:
    Link
    He did use visit her. However, she was frightened of him and ran away. I don't think it's insane for him to wait for her to adjust. Sadly In the end she was brainwashed before their relationship ever had a chance. Your premise is that he didn't do any of the things you said, but doesn't he get constant updates on her. He also invited her to dinner right away in the 2nd TL. I'm not saying he's father of the year. He has a cold personality yes, but I'm super confused on all this other stuff you're bringing up. Also I think it's a little odd to push modern morality and family dynamics on a fantasy novel set in a period resembling the medieval age. Like yes by no means was he a model parent, but you're just assuming things he didn't do. Also in like 90% of these novels, the storyline is pretty much the MC getting tricked by a close friend or their fiancee and doesn't see through it. Yet when the father gets tricked, he's somehow supervillain #2.

Animelover3, Ravenz and Dofu like this.
  13. nicomcla1995

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not say he didn’t visit, I just said he didn’t do it often. And he didn’t talk to her much if at all, he just looked at her coldly from a high place, saw she didn’t talk and then left. That’s not a scheduled visit.
    I am talking about the 1st timeline, not the 2nd one where the MC has already grown up and decides to act like an adult in a child’s body.

14. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dang so did Siervy go into another dimension before all the bad events happened? I thought she travelled back in time, that's kind of sad. I feel sorry for her original dad and brother and Carmen left behind in the other dimension, but at the same time I'm curious if they ever knew that the rumors about the princess was never true and if they found out the truth about why she responded like that when asked about the food not being her liking

Dofu and Naant like this.
  15. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Google MTL of it and in the side stories it talks about her "execution" and the dad and brother's reactions...it was actually kind of sad, and yes they find out the truth about all the incidents, just...late

im_trash42, Asya.M, KiseonYi and 4 others like this.
  16. Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moreeeeeeee

17. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please post it?

18. Leileya

Leileya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe I can offer some insight on a mother who brainwashes a child into behaving a certain way towards someone else so that you guys can have a better understanding.

My mother disliked many of her relatives from her mother to my father’s mother. Honestly the only person I think she liked was her stepfather. I won’t go too far into detail, however, it doesn’t take much for a child to be poisoned against a parent even if that parent is always there in that child’s life.

It requires a few things to work:

1. A parent who has majority custody
    2. A child
    3. The right circumstances such as common parental mistakes that can be molded into horrible acts.

Chervie was under the Empress’s guidance and care. In many families, it is the wife who handles all the household needs and takes care of the children. It is messed up but that was how society was. The husband handled all outside matters including bills.

Something else to take into account: the husband cannot step in to handle the household responsibilities unless under EXTREME circumstances such as outright proof of the wife’s incompetence.

The Emperor really could not step in even if he wanted to. It would reflect badly on the Empress and more importantly would have made the Imperial family appear incompetent and not structurally sound. Remember the Empress had the backing of a powerful ducal family (her own) and in that, if the Emperor was to take over the household without proper planning and evidence that the Empress is an awful co-ruler, the ducal family would use it against the Emperor and drop poison to the other nobles. To sum it up, it could and would start a rebellion.

Now, about the Emperor being cold towards Chervie. He wasn’t in the beginning. He tried to get close to her but the child had already been poisoned against him. I feel the need to point out that some people aren’t able to express themselves. ESPECIALLY as someone in power. Expressing one’s self can be seen as awful and reflect poorly upon the rest of the family.

A good example of this was Princess Diana of Wales. Many of you are far too young to know or remember, EVERYTHING Princess Di did that was… different was seen as a bad thing and she was ALWAYS in the tabloid news for just trying to be herself.

There was an incident where she found out that one of the Prince’s schools had a sporting event that included the mothers. Etiquette forbade the Princess from participating. But she kicked off her heels, ran onto the field, and did exactly that. She even won the event! We hear about that now and think: “good for her! That’s how you do things!” However at the time, it caused quite the stir in noble circles as it was seen as unsightly behavior from a princess and yes, even in the tabloids despite seemingly praising her, they did backhanded statements to say she was in the wrong.

What I am trying to get at is that royal/noble etiquette is not something that can easily be broken and done away with.

Now back to the Emperor, by the time of Chervie’s “execution”, the Empress and her family had made MANY, MANY moves to basically pull the Emperor’s powers. Even Chervie herself acknowledged that by the time she was an adult, her father had lost quite a bit of influence due to the many incidents that was later blamed on her.

If you notice it took MANY years for them to finally order her “execution” despite the negative rumors about her taking place since she was a child. The reason was more than likely because the Emperor would have never allowed Chervie to be executed (mind you, he still didn’t) so the Empress had to orchestrate more incidents to loosen the Emperor’s powers. As for the Crown Prince, he too, was between a rock and a hard place. Once again, it was Chervie who acknowledged that her brother could not go against his mother nor the ducal house. Not just because they were his family but he even said in his status window once that if he showed her any affection his mother would do something bad to Chervie. The status windows weren’t just so that she could see their feelings towards her but also see the reasoning behind what they had done and were doing.

The Emperor was wrong for not stepping in but would you force a child to be around you and like you? If so… you are very much in the wrong. Child psychologists often say that you have to be mindful of the child and do things AT THEIR PACE. Funny thing is people do this very thing with animals but will try to force people to like them.

19. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Starco96 likes this.
  20. keonang010

keonang010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiler about this? I want to know why the emperor is useless in 1st time line that can't protect FL? And what happens to emperor and devil empress in the 1st time line?

zozoshawky likes this.