Spoiler Baby Princess Through the Status Window

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 5, 2021.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSS, exactly. I read the spoiler page before start to read the manhwa and I read this with prejudice against the emperor, but after I read 41 chapter, I think the only emperor fault to the empress is he can't give her his love. I mean someone said before "isn't MC's mother is the third person? So it's understandable empress is pissed." But noooo, empress is actually the third person in this relationship, MC mother didn't even those white lotus b*tch that trying to usurp her position. And while emperor didn't love the empress, he loves his son. Usually I am aboard the "bad father" ship, but this time I just can't.

2. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. Everyone is saying he is a bad husband but I don't believe this. How u feel can't change just bcz u marry someone. He married her and gave her every right as his wife. U can't blame and force someone just bcz he didn't love her. He wasn't a bastard to scheme against his wife and make mistress the empress. Rather empress already schemed long bfr that and conceived a boy bfr MC was even born. I hope everyone knows that a woman who is a mistress isn't respected and after death they a buried some place other than their husband's just bcz they are not legal wives. They are called shameful yet his lover not once complained abt that bcz she loved him. Everyone Is complaining that he didn't have sex with her and fucked with the mistress but no one knows exactly when that took place. The boy was conceived way bfr MC that means even if he Was together with his mistress he never let her get pregnant bfr or maybe he didn't touch her bfr and after empress gave birth to the boy he only then touched his lover. The lover was kind enough and was satisfied with just living with him not even asking him to make her daughter his heir to throne u know. I just love the way those w loved each other. I wouldn't mind if they made a story based on their love. Empress on the other was respected as his wife, he gave her every single right as her husband except that he didn't sleep with her. How can someone blame a person like him. He is rather better than men who would sleep with both, their wife and lover. At least he knew that he shouldn't sleep with both of them and make sure that both don't get hurt. Him not sleeping with the empress is possibly the only respect he could give to his lover. She didn't have anything other than his love. Isn't It too much to force him to love the empress at the same time just cz she is his wife.

Those who are blaming MC'S mother..... just go and read the manhwa the villainess lives twice manhwa. Meliara might be a bitch for harming others but everyone can see how mistresses are treated. Just go and read the POV of that woman srsly u would know just how a person feels when they are treated as third person or a mistress though it's true that Meliara is a third person but she didn't want to.. she was used by her husband and sold to the emperor she wasn't even loved by that emperor and just treated as a toy, then rather the emperor in this story is much better here than there isn't it.??? That emperor killed all his own children with the empress just so he could make meliaras son his heir and whatnot. Didn't the emperor here respect his wife the best way he could.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
  3. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's about the ending for crow prince? FL becomes crow princess or a future duke? or her brother is still crown prince and futur emperor?

What's about the ending for crow prince? FL becomes crow princess or a future duke? or her brother is still crown prince and futur emperor?

4. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With all due respect, you are paiting a very one sided picture of the situation, whether intentionally or not.

First of all, there are different types of political marriages, though they all share common principals and responsibilities such as showing respect towards your marriage partner, ensuring your children together are the rightful heirs to your shared fortune, as well as enforcing their rightful lawful role in the household / society, among many others. Some political marriages begin with the assumption that the married partners will try to transition into a genuine romantic relationship, others, not so much, choosing to instead fulfill their lawful and moral duties, while otherwise living separate intimitatea lives. It becomes even more trickier when a polygamous system is in place, which is the case here.

The Emperor never promised the Empress his love, nor his faithfulness, as far as I am concerned. He didn't lure her into the marriage with the promise of exclusivity or romance, and as far as duties were concerned, he fulfilled them - her position remained unshaken, her child is the first of his children and the rightful heir, he has allowed her full control and power over her domain and has not intervened in her business, nor challenged her decisions, until the safety of his other child was concerned. The only duty that he did not outrightly fulfil was the making of an heir one, and, when the Empress came up with a solution (I am unsure whether it was a shared decision or not), he did not plot to have the child aborted or mistreated.

Which leads me to my second point - he was coerced into this marriage, without even knowing it. Her family ploted the upheavel of noble society by assassinating the former emperor and eliminating all the other powerful duke households, all to ensure their monopoly over high society and their entering the imperial family. They schemed against the then Crown Prince and then acted magnanimous by offering their support in exchange for a marriage between the heir to the throne and the direct female descendant of their family. And in all this, the Empress was neither innocent nor unaware of what was going on. They forcefully backed him into a corner and broke his engagement. No matter how much this was, in the end, his own decision it was not done without coercion and deceit. However annoying it is to hear this, the Emperor did have a duty towards his people to resolve the sudden imbalance of power in the kingdom as not only the single heir to the throne, but also as someone who has enjoyed the priviliges of the royal life up until that point. He was literally forced to unknowingly marry his enemy and bring the wolf into his flock. To be absolutely frank, she should be grateful he has shown tjis much respect - while this is how things should be done, he acted with far more grace than it was expected of him, considering the very nature of people. If the roles were reversed, everybody would be up in arms about the husband not being owed anything considering the means he used to get the female led's heart and yet.

Everybody talks about wanting more realistic stories involving nobility and the royal family and yet lack understanding and empathy when the realism is delivered and the emperor is no longer portrayed as an omnipotent and omniscient entity capable of going above the heads of the powerful nobel families present in the power structure of his empire, at the drop of a hat.

Should he have just said fuck it, abandon his duties and elope to somewhere far away to be with his loved one? Sure, but not only would there be no story to talk about, but there would also be the issue of his leaving his people to suffer the consequences of an unstable higher society.

Frankly, the Empress got the best deal out of all possible options and she still chose to be not only unbecomingly greedy, but also downright cruel. She proved in the first timeline that she is cut from the same cloth as the rest of her family.

She is by no means a victim - she is a willing participant into this fiasco who, due to naivety or god knows what other reason, expected a fairy tale ending that was simply impossible. She should've shown the same grace as the Emperor and found love elsewhere, the way he had the moment his duties towards her and her family were fulfilled.

5. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent read the novel or manhwa so i cant really comment that much on mc's dad. I do think he did not handle the situation well for mc on 1st timeline based on spoiler but i dont understand the extreme hatred on him and judging based modern society's morality. This is medieval era, it is common for royalty couple to have different lives on private. They are not even expected to live on the same room or castle. Im not saying it is right for them to act as scum of the earth, but that is the norm back then. Even if we dont like it now, can you change history?

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    THISSS
    I am really sad there are people that said the abuse that MC's got is justified since Empress is so hurt because she can't get Emperor's love. I mean above the other things, Empress child is a son, he's absolutely will become the next emperor, and MC is just a girl, what can she do? If she hates her that much, she should just put her in some different building and let her life her live there without need to be extra with her abuse.

7. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the useless debate? I feel like we're all reading different stories.

I mean come on, if a man offers me a political marriage, I can't be expecting love now can I? A friendship maaaaybe, but a political marriage is really just a business partnership. Its clearly one that benefits both parties.

The Empress had alot of power in this story. Instead of being jst an Empress in name, holed in a room somewhere or whatever.
    But he respects her power too much that he failed his daughter. That I admit.

I would've pitied the Empress if she didnt gaslight a 5yr old girl. For many years at that.

So I blame translations for not conveying what the author wants to relate. And manhwas for cutting short certain points of the stories and make it confusing for everyone.

MisaLissa, chamchaworld and darii24 like this.
  8. snowbites

snowbites Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh.. people, while the Emperor has faults, so's the empress. There are some things we can't justified and things that can be tolerated from both of them. We can validate the frustration of the empress but projecting her feeling toward the princess is wrong. Same goes with the emperor, and other characters here.

And the emperor painted cold like that well back then people don't know how to express themselves well especially royals since all they did were to study under strict rules. But that didn't justified the father for failing the princess. It is just another perspective to be taken into consideration :blobReach::sushi_bye:

darii24 likes this.
  9. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to lala pink haired girl who was introduced in manhwa chapter 52?

feendaisy, aria2210 and Ravenz like this.
  10. Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that bastard named lala has appeared. how did it end?

feendaisy, Ravenz and Alniyat like this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She would act nice and say things to shevian like she can't do anything alone,tell stories about princesses that were hated but always looking innocent and naive.She tried to subtly undermine Serbian in front of the emperor and the cp too,but they noticed.She also tried to pretend Serbian hurt her,but it backfired,but the thing that marked her downfall was that she was going into a private place of the palace to get something and the guards got her and the Emperor discovered everything.I don't know what happened to her but I think her adoptive father faced consequences.

12. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to ask the manhwa shows a girl name Lala whose going to be a playmate for the FL but she’s actually mean to the FL. Any spoilers on her? it shows she’s part of the FL downfall in the past

feendaisy, Ravenz and Alniyat like this.
  13. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished the one on booktoki it was a...
    Siervy is very OP
    At one point, she grew sort of obsessed with history of everything because when they visited a neighboring kingdom, some assassins targeted her and they stumbled upon first emperor's heritage which revealed secrets about how their empire is ran and the things that are so normal that no one knows why things were that way in the first place.
    They also discovered that carmin/harmin is poison normalized by the first emperor and was supposed to stop after 200 years along with pacoor dukedom, but they didn't follow through with their oaths.

Because of this revelation and multiple attempts on Siervy's life, emperor presented evidences of corruption and treason and attacked dukedom, the duke dies before trial but they found more evidences which further justified their attack. Duke was apparently the cause of death of previous emperor and he also killed his own father.

At 14, navapal was beginning to attack their neighbors and the prince of navapal was trying to attack/kidnap siervy in the palace but didn't succeed because of unexpectedly tight security. And they were taunting her but siervy asked leading questions and found out that they were after something else, not just world conquest( and they were behind the assassinations and mana-free-zone and the incident with fake princess) . Siervy told the emperor and her brother and found out that there's another heritage area near the place siervy mentioned and siervy wanted to get there first, so she convinced them and she was reluctantly allowed to go with Carmen, but was attacked by a beast on the way and they were separated from the rest of the knights. They came across the ruins but the prince of navapal went there too and tried to attack siervy but they noticed it first and went in the heritage fast. She learned how to make mana stones from there and started seeing and talking to the fairies

she got successfully abducted by navapal who used checko(not sure about the spelling) kid who was navapal's spy because he was brainwashed(dormant brainwash, then activated) and Carmen hurt himself trying to save Siervy which didn't work because a different movement circle was enabled and they got separated. He watched as Siervy was abducted and stunned while he was transported to "elf" village. This was right before storm season when all communication and all magic going across distance are disrupted. Siervy was trapped in prison which reminded her of her past life and the prince was taunting him, and she was brought to another heritage site in navapal, they forcefully broke most of the magic circles/mechanism but couldn't break the last 2 doors, but Siervy who had the magic nullification cuff (which apparently has countdown timer on her status window) timed it right to get in with Checko whose brainwashing she already undid. The wall became weaker because of that but it held on until she managed to get the records and portal to the "center of mana" which was the millenium garden in the empire. But the portal didn't close and she was panicking because navapal soldiers were trying to pass through too so she was starting to gather mana for suicide to blow up the portal, luckily, Carmen arrived on time to close it and the greedy navapal prince was accidentally caught(he sort of jumped through the portal without knights out of panic when it was closing) all by himself. He caused civil war from his jail cell with all the info he revealed about navapal.

She got caught because the count was pressuring her because she's been trying and failing to undermine Siervy so she tried to stay overnight to plant a trap but got caught along with the whole family plot to switch sides and blame it on Siervy

14. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh f*** it, the Emperor didn't marry the Empress out of love nor contract nor with consent it was FORCED, it is clear that the Empress is not angry because the Emperor didn't do the deed with her rather it was because there's a person who could threaten her authority, she's not jealous nor envy the love between them it was the power and position, she's scared that the concubine will exert more power than her.

It is already clear the more you read, the more you see that the Empress didn't love the Emperor, it was clearly the position that she loves

The respect is gained, and from the start they didn't respect the Emperor and force their marriage without his consent, it was force. How can you respect someone who isn't even respectable in every way??

Okay, force is force no matter how you struggle, THATS IS F***ING WHY IT IS SAID TO BE FORCE UGHHH, and before the Emperor ascend to the throne he is nothing but a feeble thing he doesn't have a power even tho he's a royal, it seems that you can't even understand it huh... Should I love the one who force me to this state and even receive my respect tf?? Only mentally ill person would do that, what are you a masochist?? You still hail and respect the one who made you lost everything???

15. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was in love or obsessed with emperor because she did get jealous of Siervy's mother, which was why Siervy had this situation

darii24 likes this.
  16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    ur whole argument sounds victim blaming lol like no matter what, the mc was CHILD. prolly like 5yrs old..

17. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I never once said mc is at fault. I just said the father was mislead and being blamed for things out of his control. I had to re-read my comment a couple times cuz I have no idea where you got victim-blaming from. The MC is the obvious victim, but I just thought the father wasn't someone who deserved as much blame as he was getting on this thread. They both trusted someone who lied and betrayed them.

sssssleigh and layyu like this.
  18. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah coz if there is anyone to blame, it is mc's stepmom

19. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s up with the lady with the green hair in the new chapter of the manhwa

layyu likes this.
  20. Free Ocean

Free Ocean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, that crazy bitch is still messing with Mc. Can someone tell me the end of the empress and how they got rid of her?

AnimeHuntress and layyu like this.