Spoiler BACK THEN I ADORE YOU

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Renn Kazma, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back Then, I Adored You / The Dream Guy of My Past

Summary:

One day, she slept with him accidentally. Two month later, she found herself pregnant, so they got married with baby.

“Mr. Gu, I like the dishes of this restaurant.” Then the chef of that restaurant was hired as theirs.

“Mr. Gu, I like the bags of that brand.” Then the designer of that brand was employed exclusively for her. She thought of herself as a stranger to him after marriage as she had always been, but in fact he doted on her totally beyond her imagination. He would satisfy all her demands, except letting her find a job. She kind of got anxiously bored at home, so she sneaked out to find herself a job. However, whichever company she was hired by would go bankrupt somehow or other. Finally, she got to know it had been always him who had done mischief surreptitiously. She went to question him angrily, but he gave her a job with a smirky smile. The next day when she went to take the office with delight, she found her employee ID card on the desk said ‘Name: Qin Zhi’ai, Position: Wife of Gu Yusheng’.

----
    The MC has to pretend as the Wife of ML. The real wife is a actress and hired MC as a bodydouble to pretend to be the wife of ML. MC really looks like the wife so no one notice the swhich. But ML is abusive to MC because he hates real wife for doing underhanded schemes to become his wife.

MC and ML have a past. They were dating in highschool when the ML set a date he didn't show up and when they met again ML doesn't remember MC.

---
    Spoiler that i want is

1. when will MC swhiched back with the rwal wife.

2. Will the ML discover that MC was not the real wife that he hates and MC was his sweetheart in highschool.

3. Will MC make the ML grovel and how did ML repent for his sins to MC.

4. Why or how did the ML forgot about the MC.

5. When will the summary upstairs happen.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Sharr7, RBJ, Aster Anemone and 3 others like this.
  2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?

3. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List: