Spoiler Banished Villainess – Under Observation!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers @Vouivre

but would we see the duke’s (FL father) POV in the novel? Cuz so far his attitude is kinda confusing. but I know that he doesn’t want to adopt the Momo.

nielyti likes this.
  2. Vouivre

Vouivre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not his POV but the novel will show later that he made the best out of the situation(iirc). The origin chapters are only for the game's capture targets.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after all of this what happens to Shin? He's basically being the biggest traitor but he's also a first hand witness to everything... so what happens with him?

4. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 2nd prince becomes the king?
    Why momo lost her reincarnation memory?
    Is she the witch?

5. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the 2nd prince's fiancee is reincarnated too or smth. I might be wrong tho.
    “Well, I thought that this would be the first time that you will meet her.”

“It has been quite a while, Lady Sereknight. The brown hair suits you quite well if I may, and it’s a pleasure to meet you, _______.”

Canaria came close to Chloe’s ears and whispered something to which her eyes widened in surprise. Her words didn’t registered with Leddorio though.

“You too…!?”

“Yup. Honestly, I wanted to help you right away when you came to your senses…, but because I was in a different country, I couldn’t just readily and easily intervene so I had asked for Sir Keith’s assistance instead.”

“I see… that makes a lot of sense. No wonder Prince Yello seemed a little different too.”

‘What? I don’t follow.’

‘Ladies have their own circumstances, brother.’

The prince was dying of curiosity to understand their vague conversation. He turned his glance towards Momo hoping that a lady like her could interpret for him, but she was immersed in her own world muttering, Her too? What is happening? Canaria is just a background character who doesn’t even appear, and such things.

evanesco99211, Ceilo27 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  6. MissEva

MissEva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what happened after Momo told the prince that FL is the witch? She's obviously trying to ruin her, I don't believe that she can't even let her off After she was banished and she literally took away everything from her ( her position as a saint which she worked very hard to obtain + her fiance + ripped her off of the family and almost took away her position as the daughter of the Duke)
    How did they find out momo wasn't actually a good person?

7. Bloody White Rose of a Vampire

Bloody White Rose of a Vampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know where I can find the manga version?

8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that was Chloe who told him that?

9. Vouivre

Vouivre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the manga has been picked up by any scanlator. If you're looking for raws, I found them here

10. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm disappointed. Reading the spoilers, it seems like it's going to be average at worst so I started reading. All of them (the spectators behind the brooch) are completely evil. They should just die. You can't change my mind. All of them condoned for her to be SAed during the bandit raid in chapter 6. I feel rage like nothing else reading their conversations. And then in chapter 15, her ex-fiance is really the worst! Either way, none of them deserve a good ending but based on the spoiler, they get it. I haven't finished reading but I already hate it.

Edit: Yep. Chapter 86 confirmed it. The original Chloe was SAed and our MC would have been SAed too if she wasn't prepared. I hate them all so much! They cannot blame this evilness of theirs on the crazy gamer, Momo! All of them got off easy, not just the ex-fiance! The reincarnated Momo might be a witch but the others are devils!

Edit: In chapter 94, Yello, the new crown prince (ex-fiance was the crown prince), stated that the world they live in is different from the game. That just confirms that either way, these people are horrible devils who should be executed along with the witch.

Edit: *Sigh* Now I understand why there is a warning that some might find the ending unacceptable on the translator's page. Honestly, Chloe (MC) irks me so much for being too self-deprecating which is the one aspect of the FL that I despise the most in Japanese stories. It is a disgusting method to make readers think the unacceptable is acceptable for the FL and absolve the guilt of the others which is plain unfair. I don't think I have to mention how much I despise Momo and all the male leads except Locke too for being pieces of shit and yet only getting a slap on the wrist as punishment as always.

Edit: I'm so very glad for Canaria and Keith. It relieves me to know he has tried to do something to make sure the SA would not happen. Still... it seems the game correction is horrible. Despite him trying to improve the security, the bandits still attack Chloe with the intention of SA...

Edit: Read it to the last translated chapter (Epilogue). It's a good story overall despite my complaints. The politics behind everything is intriguing. The world-building is fine too. As for the romance, I'm truly glad Chloe put a strong wall so there is no chance she would waste her time on anyone else but Locke. I'm also glad to see the original MLs such as the ex-fiance and ex-butler to be tormented by the thought she would never see them as viable candidates ever again. I wish they would regret forever mwahahaha!

Edit: Read the MTL. Even better! In the Extra Edition “Darkness Behind the Lens” (Part 2) chapter, the fake brother finally understood how much despair the original Chloe had to undergo. Not only that, he almost got SAed which teaches him how disgusting it is to be touched by someone you don't want and how cruel he is for condoning SA on her just because he doesn't like her.

Some people (me!) prefer to start reading only after reading reviews and spoilers.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    AnimeHuntress likes this.