Spoiler Be Indulged/탐닉되다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Oct 11, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description
    Amelia, the ‘dirty lady’, who has become the disgrace of her family because of the stigma of killing her fiance.

When she was invited as an Empress Candidate, she knew that she wouldn’t become the Empress. She was only forced to go to the capital by her uncle to find a man to entrust her future with.

And while the Emperor did not want Amelia to be the Empress…

…It seemed like he already knew her.

A strange, lewd sound echoed through the room. He said looking closely at her face,

“And I advise you, don’t do anything useless.”

As she gave him a puzzled look, he grinned and pointed down with his eyes. She saw his manhood poking her thigh.

“It’s up again.”

Contrary to his languid expression, his manhood stood ramrod straight again, as if he wanted to take her at that very moment.
    ——————————————————————————————————————
    This is by the same author who wrote “be fascinated” 19+ novel. And a reader said both the books have the same settings. So it seems this book is about the second prince while the be fascinated is about the first prince ,it’s so interesting reading both books at the same time like u can get clues of one from another (both are been translated by the same site):):)

any spoilers?

Blue_C06 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want spoilers! Spoiler from me:
    she doesn’t. she visits her fiance’s estate where it is invaded and she’s raped repeatedly. she lives and the castle is freed after a week or so. her fiance commits sucide from the ‘shame.’

4. Caline75020

Caline75020 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think (speculation), it's the emperor who raped her back in the day.
    My mistake he didn't raped her but it's the general Durante from another country. It's very cruel because he drug her and her fiancé raped her too while the general was watching. Horrible.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    november27, Pansy25 and Blue_C06 like this.
  5. Aryk

Aryk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give spoilers :cry:

6. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?

7. Anxietitty

Anxietitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don’t understand why did Sir Reinkel try to commit suicide?

8. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of a smut I wanted this to be a ml who helps fl create a man-free state. At least with the trauma she had... But anyways I should have read the tags well before indulging in this. I didn't know the author would have been serious about describing that scene

9. clarinha_167

clarinha_167 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the comments it seems that the rape scene is VERY detailed and that ML also took part, but was drugged or forced into it. The groom killed himself out of guilt and shame while ML was depressed at having done this to her

Emma626 likes this.
  10. RAYRAYOFANGELA

RAYRAYOFANGELA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fiancé killed himself out of shame.He too was forced and drugged to rape FL(he was dragged in forcibly and began to scream and suffer,ML only assumed something terrible happened to him,until ML himself was dragged in and he realized what happened) and because he and other people/hostages/survivors who were locked up in a large room,and who felt bad for FL at first when she was dragged into the room where she was getting raped,lost their pity towards her because they got tired of hearing her sounds of enjoyement all day,they yhought she sold her body they didn't know it was because she was drugged,not because she actually wanted to do it.
    The general thought ML was FL's brother and forced him to sleep with her,threatening to kill her,making him take a drug the same one he made FL and others take that makes you into a lustful beast since the general noticed how ML couldn't do it on his own accord,and yes ML feels shit because of it.