Recommendations Beastworld BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Blood Snow, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Blood Snow

Blood Snow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!

Is there any good romance bl beastworld you can recommend, although I think that I already read all the translated bl beastworld, if there's any even if untranslated, pleaseeee I'm begging :aww:
    Thank you!!!!

P.s: modern, historical, abo, quicktransmigration, unlimited flow, fantasy, cultivation, apocalypse is also good!!! :blobokhand:

2. ShizukaMomo

ShizukaMomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember, these are untranslated, and they are from the seme pov (MC is seme). Btw, all the titles are basically translated through google translate, so pardon the choppy English.
    • 如何与男友统一画风 How to unify your style with your boyfriend - it's a mixture of cultivation, apocalypse & sci-fi
    • 独宠废少[末世] Only favored and useless [the end of the world] - apocalypse
    • 每天都在男友嘴下艰难求生 I struggle to survive under my boyfriend's mouth every day - apocalypse
    • 小夫郎 little man - alternative historical
    • 和主角受的白月光先婚后爱了 Married and fell in love with Bai Yueguang, the protagonist - modern (policeman seme and celebrity uke)
    • 当社恐穿成网络渣攻后 When the society is afraid of becoming an online scumbag - modern
    • 这位alpha身残志坚[星际]This alpha is disabled and determined [Interstellar] - sci-fi & abo
    • 人偶笔记[穿书] Doll Notes [Wear Books] - fantasy & sci-fi probably?
    • 昨夜星辰恰似你[快穿] Last night the stars were just like you [quick wear] - QT
    • 抢了男配就跑真刺激[快穿]It's really exciting to run after grabbing the male supporting role [Quick wear] - QT
    • 皇帝怀了我的蛋 The emperor is pregnant with my egg - alternative historical
    P.S: I haven't read a beast world yet so do suggest me some either from uke perspective or seme perspective.:aww: