Spoiler Being a Hamster in the Apocalypse is a Breeze (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, May 1, 2020.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Being a Hamster in the Apocalypse is a Breeze
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/115_115294/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/being-a-hamster-in-the-apocalypse-is-a-breeze/
    Description:
    Little Hamster, “Daddy daddy, I have food! All of it’s yours! Even me!!!”
    ————
    Wu Yi (five one) was only a little hamster, his nickname was Chou Chou (stinky). He had a very handsome and charismatic owner and he lived every day happily without worries. But then suddenly, one day, a zombie crisis emerged on earth and the world descended into the dangerous Apocalypse Era. However, along with the appearance of zombies, humans and animals alike also welcomed the first wave of ability users.

One the day the little hamster woke up to find that he had become the same type of two-legged creature like his daddy was and his original small two cheeks of food storage had become extremely huge! Towards this, the little hamster was happy enough to roll all over the ground. The first thing he wanted to do was tell his daddy.

After braving endless trials, climbing mountains and conquering seas, the little hamster finally found his daddy under mortal danger. And Nie Xiao was then saved from the jaws of a level three zombie.

“Daddy, this child has finally found you!”

Nie Xiao was completely flabbergasted; “…” What is this? Who’s your daddy???

Everyone from the base started to calculate with their fingers: Holy shit! Sure enough, our Boss’ talent was already abnormal from when he was seven, he even has a child this big!

-----------------------

This is so cute! The MC sounds so cute! I wanna know what goes on! Spoilers, please! :aww:

Izn, Ease, Dragon_Reader and 10 others like this.
  2. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story.....its very cute. The characterizations is decent. However.... The plot is pretty....:facepalm:

I wanted to give up this story after 20 chapters except i wanted to read until mc found ml.

Mc is a hamster. So he stays a naive kid like mentality which makes sense but can be grating if you don't like that kind of character. Mc "luckily" only picks up nice caring followers that all protect him (while thinking he's a bit not all mentally there)
    ex: mc tried to hide the fact he has spatial ability so he carries around a strawberry backpack and that's how he takes stuff out. Even though the stuff he takes out... There's no way it will fit inside the backpack.
    The cars blocking the road just magically disappear/move aside for their group.
    When the group runs out of supplies, they will just happen upon a neat pile of supplies in the side of the road.
    Everyone: this is too obvious???
    Mc: *im so smart! No one will ever suspect me*
    Mc's first groupie who knows about his skill and told him to hide it : :blobpats: just pretend~ hes so cute~~

The beginning is like kind of over load sugar fluff.
    Mc & ml being cute
    Ml goes on mercenary mission.
    Ml and mc can "communicate" through video screen (.......)
    Zombie outbreak.
    Ml's team all have fever and awaken powers.
    Before ml fainted, he locked mc in his room with steel door. The food is enough for a hamster to live for several months.
    Mc also sleeps and awakens in human form his two spatial cheeks.
    These ... Blacksmith (?) Group of ppl have escape from city to the more deserted rich ppl housing community in the suburbs. They take refuge in MCs house.
    Break open MCs door thinking they are saving him. Explain to mc about zombie outbreak
    Mc decided to find ml.
    He can fit the entire mansion inside his space.
    The ppl follow him bc "ooh spatial ability!!" & Cuase they're nice ppl.
    Mc & co rescue this college.

Then suddenly (really this part was just sick and disgusting amd uncomfortable. This was just not that kind of dark story so it felt especially sickening), They come upon a small village where evil cannon fodder villian has awakened some mind control ability that can shut down other abilities. So he kills all the zombies and captures the entire townspeople to kill & torture & rape.
    Mc goes to rescue but here's captured bc evil dude is lustful. The little kids they were trying to rescue instead had to rescue them !!? :facepalm: Bc one of the little kid also has mental powers which gives him resistance to evil guy's powers. Then when kids is on brink of death, mc suddenly powers up (???) And defeats evil guy. Then the colleges group mc picked up goes to quarter and torture this evil guy to death?? While the kids watch. Then everyone just continues on, back to the overloaded sugar fluff.
    Like..... ????

I skipped this part, but apparently mc came across a cave of treasures that has special plants (huge man eating plants etc) and a tiger
    That can fly and turn into cloud

Meanwhile, mls team is seperated.
    Two ppl are stuck inside airport waiting for ml to find them. They create a mini base that military takes over afterwards.
    Ml & 2ppl are heading towards the airport. Ml keeps saving stupid, brainless ppl.
    After they meet up they continue South to find someone's sister then mc.
    They come across some rival /half friend.
    He picks a fight while they're in the middle of a zombie hoard. (This = his plan to see if this 2nd spatial user he picked up is a villian or not. Like....????)
    They almost die bc a zombie has the same mental ability suppressing powers.
    Until mc comes charging in to save ml on his flying cloud tiger.

Im just like. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Ml obviously doesn't recognize mc. Mc spouts out all of mls silly secrets (like he likes to lay in bed and wont get up with out kisses from hamster mc, he showers for an hr, etc)
    Mc turns back into hamster form. Everyone = ??? But randomly accepts it no problem.

Mc in human form acts like he would in hamster form but obviously this creates a lot of cute fluffy funny issues mc doesnt realize.

But plotwise........

2nd space user = zombie that got returned his consciousness by an alien (yes really) so he will help evil alien collect ability users power crystals from their brains.

Alien is psycho scientist, wants to create his own world (like ... Mini universe or whatever)

Mc is apparently also a alien prince, been missing for 3 years now. He apparently has powers of "life" that will help evil alien scientist create a living universe.

And yea i gave up here....bc like seriously????

JoshyM62, Izn, Ease and 16 others like this.
  3. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That certainly is a lot. But at least, MC and ML reunited. Thanks for the spoilers.

4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers, please :aww:

5. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The intro is adorable. The ML and MC are just cute af. ML picked up MC some years back and has always treated him as a conscious being. MC responds in understanding to ML.

ML is the lead mercenary for a top group, and his team is fleshed out as individuals. They accept the MC and ML interactions as they've been dealing with it for a couple of years now. The ML video chats with the MC when he's away on missions. The group often sees them acting cute and knows that MC is a conscious hamster.

ML has a very protected house and the room MC is in has lockdown procedures. When apocalypse virus is set loose by psycho alien scientist, PAS, everyone in the world has 4 different reactions to the virus. Failure is to become an unthinking but evolving zombie. Better failure is to become a conscious zombie. Better option is to stay human. Success is to gain powers. Virus was made by PAS' race against other aliens. Created by stealing and dissecting other alien races from the alien alliance who had housed the scientist race after they destroyed their home planet. Scientist race thought everyone was looking down on them because they were given sympathy and care by alien alliance. MC parents were some of the casualties after alien alliance wiped out scientist race for their crimes. PAS is the last member left and has the finished product if the virus his race created. The powers humankind gain are based on the other alien races. The better failures are what the alien scientists had become from the virus.

PAS' motivation is to build another planet for his race. And to take revenge against alien alliance for wiping out his race. Because apparently it's their fault that his race killed, dissected, tortured alien alliance members in thousands in their quest to make their race better PAS targets MC cuz MC family is rumored to have the power of creation and regeneration, which PAS needs for planet building.

Izn, Ease, ZeeRose and 7 others like this.
  6. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most amusing thing about the MC is that his sweet oblivious cheery nature is a family trait that is maximized and utilized by his family to rule without all the other major issues all ruling families have. They've been in power for generations with no uprisings or coup de tat. Exception with PAS race cuz they were all mad scientists with victim syndrome.

MC family are described as being very intelligent with quick aptitude and MC lives up to that. He learned a whole star map from earth to his home planet so that he could successfully teleport there. In a couple of nights. All other aliens and humans looked at the charts and lost their minds not understanding.

MC family are naturally cheerful and kind cuz they realized it was the most effective way to build alliances and be treated well. They advocate for free will and self governance. They cultivate people to give responsibilities to and assign them tasks to make them shine. Focusing on living a happy life with little to no strife. Of course when their bottom line is touched they go nuclear. As they are powerful and deal with energy that can build a universe.

JoshyM62, Izn, Ease and 10 others like this.
  7. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is cute, easy to read novel with comedy and fluff. Don't expect anything serious and don't think too much.
    Mix of apocalypse, interstellar and extraterials.

MC was actually a powerful alien prince from other planet with power of space. Their race would endure awakening of the power. MC got lost and ended up in earth when his awakening happen. He was found by ML at May Day thus he was named Wu Yi (ML's friend liked to call him Labour day)

The meteor rain that caused apocalyse was actually bomb by villain scientist. He spread virus on earth and other primitive planets. Human with strong physic or strong mentality would gain power while the rest remained as ordinary human or turned into zombie. The villain scientist then harvest those chrystal core inside super human/zombie to absorb the power.

Earth was actually primitive planet that was under protection of interstellar alliance. However many extraterrials (mermaid race, vampire race etc) liked to visit earth for holiday. They would park their planes on the darkside of the moon while traveling on earth. ML's friends mused that vampire, werewolf, mermaid legend came from these alien tourist when they were spotted by human.

At the end of the novel, MC defeated the villain (beforet that, ML and co had epic fight with villain)to help the zombie aftermath.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    JoshyM62, Izn, Ease and 11 others like this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Till_IDie, Queue, ferrelrose and 6 others like this.
  9. Aanudari1997

Aanudari1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for yr amazing spoiler. Made my day ❤️

Saikyi likes this.
  10. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! It's kinda stupid but I really like the MC.
    Hehe.

11. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for translator to finish translating the novel

12. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a nice fast read without anything serious.

But midway I was annoyed and I don't know why.

I kinda understand that side characters are acting silly because they wanted to spoil and pretend for MC.

Then the annoying cannon fodder slowly pops out and they wouldn't disappear instantly and my heart just think MC's side were all too nice and they'll be scheme at. But I know their settings are supposed to be smart (they're mostly mercenaries plus strong late teens college students with IQ). But I still feel they are too nice and would easily be divided if a black hearted person acted as white lotus. They kept picking up random people, I feel like they'll pick someone bad.

Anyway I feel that their side are so easy to scheme at. The story has a clear line between the nice people and the villain types. And then I finaly realized I'm annoyed with worry because my heart has been tainted with all the face slapping type of rebirth apocalypse where the characters are complez, eveyone is scheme and betraying so the MC's gang are all tight knitted with few people.

My heart can't take this.

Roxsam, MuyBuy and Kleep like this.
  13. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to Ling MingFei that student girl who pushed Halin and Wu Wengyu to the zombies in the university rescue part of the novel, I also remember that her family went to the South Base aka MC and ML base. Were they pain in the ass? Someone please spoil.