Tutorials & Resources Best and free website for new translators

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by fikriarajuku, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You can sign up for Cloudflare if you want that
    Payment is via Paypal or Payoneer

You can easily send me an email or a private message if you have further questions
    Cheers!

JokeProgrammer likes this.
  2. JokeProgrammer

JokeProgrammer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there limit for withdrawal ?

3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    No

4. JokeProgrammer

JokeProgrammer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, thanks,

5. NodiX

NodiX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm making a frontend pre-built sites that can be hosted on free static hosting for authors/translators these past few months. The frontend site supposed to have modern browser features like installable web app on all devices (technically, you can call them free mobile and desktop apps). It also has offline mode where you can download chapters that can be viewed without internet connection, and will have next buttons without translators having need to deal with them manually (although setting up the url need to be concise).

I recently completed a minimum viable product that can access contents from WordPress Rest API, both from free wordpress.com sites and the wordpress.org version. I'm supposed to contact a few translators group to search for alpha testers by now but recently been procrastinating on writing email proposals. It's free and will be hosted on different hosting, and can run alongside your current WordPress site, so no commitment attached until we comfortable setting up a workable workflow. PM me if you interested in working together.

(Note that this is still a website in development I'm talking about, so I'm more looking for a tester rather than a client. I don't recommend forwarding my frontend sites to your main domain in the near future, if you have one. Also, I'm using KobatoChan's Everyone Else is a Returnee as a mockup for WordPress Rest API so I currently can't show the website publicly without having their consent first or change the mockup novel for public demo--PM me if interested to see how the frontend pre-built site works privately).

fikriarajuku likes this.
  6. fikriarajuku

fikriarajuku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all post to my thread, really appreciate it. I guess im just gonna try using the free one, without plugins and etc. Thank you once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.