Discussion Best Cultivation System?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Apr 21, 2018.

?

Which is the best system?

1. Demon's Road

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Divine Palace beyond the Worlds

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. God of Cultivation

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    The main cultivation systems from a few stories I've read, the story is in the Spoiler box, don't open it unless you are curious.

Demon's Road: There are myriad cultivation systems in this world, born by the myriad wills of humanity. Martial cultivation, Immortal cultivation, Shaman cultivation... And a cultivation system beyond humanity, Demon cultivation!
    Boldly open your soul and answer the call of the misfortunate calling your will. With their soul as collateral, the karmic thread of the summoner binds you to a contract, calling you to the world which they inhabit. In exchange for consuming the summoner's soul and refining the soul of the Devil, possess their body to fulfil the karmic obligation wrought by the contract, exploring the world for the summoner's final will!

TLDR: The Demon cultivator possesses the summoner who calls him and swallows his soul. However he has to fulfil the karmic obligation of the summoner or else he cannot refine the soul for cultivation.

Way of the Devil

Divine Palace beyond the Worlds: Beyond the Myriad Worlds stands a Divine Palace that surpasses them all by their radiance yet it coincidentally falls in a small world. It contains countless treasures, pills, manuals and much, much more, the final legacy of a cultivator far beyond the worlds. It calls out for a master, seizing tens of thousands of youths and sending them to the Myriad Worlds on dangerous missions! Only by passing these trials can they gather merits, only by using these merits can they exchange resources for cultivation, and only by cultivating can the illusory chance of becoming this Divine Palace's master be seized...

TLDR: Like Infinity genre stories like Terror Infinity with a point system, etc., but exploring only cultivation genre novels and wuxia. The final goal is to control the Divine Palace sending the MC to the myriad worlds.

Overgod Ascension

God of Cultivation: To become a God of Cultivation, to experience the 9 paths of cultivation! Split the spirit into 9 parts, with a clear heart to guide their journey together! Explore the countless worlds to canvass resources, enter Sects to gather cultivation heritages, with 9 spirits traverse all paths of the Heavenly Dao together, all to break the Void and ascend beyond the Three Realms!

TLDR: Splitting the soul into 9 parts, and all of them enter 1 of 9 cultivation systems. Later on, they develop sapience and gain a will separate from the main consciousness as well...

Legend of the Cultivation God

Goodnight.

RTS likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly not giving ISSTH any face at all. :blob_coughblood:

ReadOrDie and Diedonetw like this.
  3. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    That story's cultivation system is bog-standard xianxia, same as Xian Ni, AWE, RMJI , Ultimate Scheming System, etc.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19637.png nah~ somehow~
    despite I dislike it and never ever wanna try it
    Starchild Escape Marriage MC system
    why?
    you have solid reason to take it~ take it or you die on worst beyond your imagination by your 4 ex GF which on God stage~ not mention other~
    it is cheat~ and awesome one~ you need to experience death and pain so you get stronger~
    more harem more powah~ more love more supa powah~ talking about killing some birds with a stone~
    start from da bottom~
    wait most story do start on bottom~
    fumu
    it called system with da user~
    da closest is pffft your second pfft way about too much flowery words

5. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't which is the best but the most confusing one is Emperor's domination for sure

Tanhalevi likes this.
  6. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    None. First one no cultivator would actually choose to walk down. That is a path that they will only take if forced and have no were else to go. Also have to consider if a demon's soul possess your body and takes revenge, is it truly you who got revenge? In my opinion revenge is a dish that is only good when you take it.

Second one: it seems like they are just playthings to a god or higher power. I've always seen cultivation as walking against heavens will/destiny not following its path and rules the entire way.

Last one: If the final bodies all gain sentience what would stop one of them from devouring the other? There is a movie with Jet Li that there is many different dimensions and that each time he kills himself in a dimension that the strength of that individual is divided among the group. Not saying that exact situation would happen but I wouldn't place my trust in the chance of one of my 9 alter egos going down the demonic path and trying to steal the strength of the others. Oh and lastly I personally don't like the cultivation stories where the Mc is so godly that he can cultivate so many methods/elements. Pick one or two elements that go together and one crafting thing. Its ok to pick up more than one crafting, pill making, spell formation, artifact forging, etc. but there needs to be a large time period in between. Makes no sense for a twenty something year old cultivator to be able to do it all. . . Looking at you Martial World.

highs2lows likes this.
  7. Lonelise

Lonelise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about Long Live Summons? the system kinda different from most cultivation novels.

8. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    1st and 3rds sounds actually quite intresting. 2nd sounds kinda meh. Too bad the 3rd novel ain't being translated.

9. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    using human logic to define the ability and potential of literal future god walkers. Do you even young master?

10. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    Letting demons control you, "godly system" control you, or willing create 8 other successor candidates for your clan/organization. Do you even young master?

11. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    IET writes the best cultivation

otaku31 and Kairil like this.
  12. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Hydroponic? It doesn't use much space.

Arcturus and On-My-Level like this.
  13. Fang4

Fang4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. On-My-Level

On-My-Level Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this guy

15. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Horticultural cultivation.

16. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I think the ISSTH cultivation system was one of the best ones I've ever seen written, its simple and easy to understand and has some depth to it that others I've read doesn't have, like CD's and Douluo Dalu(well technically they are xuanhuan novels but I think you get my point).

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    First One: There is no demon controlling anyone, the MC is the demon who goes around searching for soul to contract with in other worlds.

18. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Renegade immortal might not have the best system but its shown the "dao" the best out of all novels I read so far.

KidBuu likes this.
  19. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    " In exchange for consuming the summoner's soul and refining the soul of the Devil" The demon is controlling the person, or the person's body, in that method. The only thing is that you are assuming that you are the mc in the novel; What if you are not the mc? That you don't have the heavenly cultivation roots or knowledge? Would you be the person making the deal with the demon and giving up your soul and letting have control of your body?

20. Masuri

Masuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've made a TL;DR for those TL;DR too :blobokhand:

Best system is no system and just stomping :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.