Recommendations Best Raw Novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ElDaniWar, Jun 21, 2021.

1. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, after reading so many novels and fanfics, I find it more and more difficult to get something good or according to my tastes that I can enjoy as when I started reading a few years ago.

Lately I have been testing raw novels and I have gotten some that I liked, I would like to ask you if you know of some very good ones that you can recommend. It is a bit difficult to search through the Chinese pages, a couple of recommendations would not hurt.

If anyone knows of some novels similar to the following do not hesitate to recommend.

Hollywood Hunter > MC creates a business empire, starting with Hollywood and then branching out to become the richest and most powerful man in the world.

I Have A Super USB Drive > The MC got a USB in which he can load movies, while watching the movies he can pause them and take objects out of the movies through the screen ... then he can enter those worlds and get the technology of those worlds.

Cultivation Online > Paralyzed MC plays a virtual reality game about coltivation, the more he cultivates in the game, little by little he recovers in the real world, somehow he realizes that he can also cultivate the techniques he learned in the game in rl, and apparently he is the only one who can do it.

I've also been reading some boy fanfics of Douluo Dalu with MCs from the spirit room side, or MC novels with semi-planeswalker powers.

I would prefer something with romance. Asexual MCs tend to be boring.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

2. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    回到明朝当王爷 / 大明首辅
    This isn't quite my favorite book in terms of untranslated Chinese novels but it ushered in a completely new way of writing historical novels. The characters in it are great, and this is one of the few writers who is really good at writing female characters and giving them full personalities. And above all this, the setting will be a lot better than what you'll see in any other book. However, the writing is relatively advanced and uses a lot of ye olde Chinese so I wouldn't recommend it for beginners.