Question Best Story-Planning App for PC?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by LordRikudo, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordRikudo

LordRikudo 【Master of YEET】

Reading List:
    Link
    So recently I got this idea for a story in the form of random plot points and character traits. I've been reading web novels for more than 2 years now and starting to get to that 'phase' where I just kinda feel that all of the new series are the same, cliche, and overdone. Looking back at it now it's kinda funny that I used to just gobble up anything on the recommendation thread (It started from Death March, then down the overpowered rabbit hole we gooo~). Have you been through this phase before?

Anyway, enough of that. My main point is, I want to write my own story for fun so I'm asking for some recommendation on a story-planning app for PC from you guys.

Up until now, I've been using Novelist app on my phone. It's free and I highly recommend it for those who like to write on their phones. But, the thing is I spend much more time on my PC than on my phone, therefore I much prefer to write stuff on my PC.

Err... yeah, I think that's it. What app for PC that you use to plan a story?

2. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been using trello for jot notes and such and WorldAnvil for putting it all together.

LordRikudo likes this.
  3. LordRikudo

LordRikudo 【Master of YEET】

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.