Recommendations Best Yaoi mangas

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Fallen Hero, May 20, 2018.

1. Fallen Hero

Fallen Hero [Xerrax]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend some yaoi mangas and their summary if its possible

2. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Flaver = short story about 2 friends ....really hot smut <3

Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata = super smutty and one of my favs ....it's super popular and it's a part of a series

Asterisk = not yaoi (shonen ai)...but it's super fluffy with lots of hugs

19 days

Princess Princess = not yaoi (shonen ai) it's a bunch of boys in an all boy high school cross dressing

Monster Petite Panic = short shonen ai again ....but it's super cute ....it's about a dude running after another dude (and they are magical creatures)

ROUGE (KATSURA Komachi) = this one is smutty ....boys in school

U Don't Know Me = this is yaoi ....it's about 2 strong childhood friends that can fight
    One of my favourites

Jinjuu Houretsuden

At the End of the Road = light bl ....it's about revenge and rebirth ....had awesome start with meh ending

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't go to the dark side !!!! Join the yuri side !!!!!

5. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mo-flower/ - ancient Chinese setting, mc just wants to sleep. Mc an ml (king) have been together for years but mc doesn’t want to announce their relationship because he doesn’t want to deal with watching his actions and expectations if he gets power. King wants to be open about their relationship.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-of-a-supermodel/
    Mc rebirth into another world- was #1 model in 1st life and wants to do it again. ML is current #1 in the new life world. Mc is the mL muse. Love their interactions.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/strongly-pampered-male-wife/
    Mc’s family want to marry him off to be the male wife of the ml who is a big shot in the business world. One of my current favs - has a mpreg tag! Super exited!!!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/xia-niangniang/
    Ancient China setting in the cold palace...bling Mc. Warning-a little sad/bittersweet but so good

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/yeho/
    Mc pretends to be his sister and has to marry ML (king). ML falls for Mc.
    One of the first bl novels I read

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-into-a-hamster-for-233-days/
    Mc is reborn as a hampster. Ends up being the pet of his rival/enemy. Cute and funny.

Edit:
    Oops...just realized you wanted manga and not LN

6. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here my manga list:
    Love stage!!!- cute and funny. Mc is from a show biz family but he just wants to be a manga artist(he is bad at drawing). ML is a current star of the entertainment world. Fell in love will Mc when they were younger (thought Mc was a girl)

Kami-sama no iutoori (moegi yuu)-Mc is raises by the ml (3 legged crow god) without knowing his real identity. So cute and ml is hot!

Fudanshi-kun No Honey Days-multiple couples but are related.the first Mc is a bl fan.

I bet you already have read these but I still have to put them:
    Finder
    Totally captivated

7. Yagisa

Yagisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tend to prefer plot heavy yaoi manga, so some of these are kinda old and long but they're completely scanlated!
    (All summaries lifted from Baka-Updates)

Only the Ring finger Knows

"At Wataru Fujii's high school, it's all the rage to wear paired rings with the girl you love. Wataru wears one though he is single, and one day inadvertently discovers that his ring pairs up with that of tall, handsome and smart Yuichi Kazuki, the senior classman idolized by the entire school. Though Kazuki has a reputation for being kind to all, when dealing with Wataru, he is strangely harsh. Their paired rings somehow draw them together and the two alternately clash and attract, as they must sort out their budding feelings for each other."

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari
    "Deep in a cave lies a demon trapped in ice who will eat any human who dares enter. The demon, Blood, waits for the human who will cry the purest tears, for the gem formed from those tears will break the spell that binds him. One day, a young man named Ishuca appears in the cave and knowing that his weak heart will not last long, he has come to die. Touched by Ishuca's gentle nature, Blood gradually begins to change from the cruel, ice-cold demon he once was."

Silver Diamond
    "Rakan lives alone, and the plants in his garden grow so thick and fast that it seems like a jungle. One day a man, holding a gun made of wood, falls right down into his garden. He seems to come from another world, and he's searching for someone who can bring back the green into his own dark and inhospitable world."

Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!
    "Nakamura is a shy boy who falls in love at first sight with one of his classmates–his dreamy high school classmate, Hirose. But there's a problem: they haven't met yet. And Nakamura is a total klutz who might bungle things before they even begin!"

Aitsu no Daihonmei (my absolute favourite! i do not shut up about this manga when recommending it! lol) (ongoing :(( )
    "With a nickname like monkey eyes shorty, Yoshida doesn't have any good points appearance wise. On one fateful day, his school life changes completely when the most popular guy, Satou, confesses his love to him! But there are rumors aplenty that Satou already has a lover in the school, so is he just making fun of Yoshida?!"

SnowTime and digitalreader like this.
  8. mufti

mufti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paradise View by Kojima lalako.
    it's the best yaoi manga i'v ever read.. and then read Kimi to Parade, the first manga before Paradise View.
    you need to read it!

9. NaverGirl

NaverGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What genre did you want? Some smutty yet fluffy yaoi? Or hard yaoi? Dark? Webtoons? Bdsm? I have tons of yaoi mangas to recommend nyahahaha

For some I really like, a lot from Yoneda Kou's work, one of it that I really really love is Saezuru tori wa habatakanai.

For manhuas I really love A guy like you, Blood Bank, Killing Stalking, Make me bark, At the end of the road, and Never Understand.