Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks,
    Can you spoil about who saved Hari in the forest and what were brother's reactions?

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  2. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hari survived in the forest by using a silver gun which was gifted by Erich.After she run out off bullet Eugene found her.Eugene was shocked and Erich's complexion wasn't good.You can find spoiler in other pages.

3. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much again
    I was trying to find,but was unable -_-.. don't mind me I'm clumsy, if you or anyone finds please reply the Link of the thread :cry:

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  4. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    In hunting competition Rosabella invited Hari to have tea with her.A maid from Velontia supplied them tea (this was the maid who drugged Hari for money at Lavender's instruction) .After they have tea, Dice stromed in and started to apolizing to Rosabella.Hari felt uncomfortable and bid farewell from them.After she came out she felt like if she move a bit she will throw up.She rested beside a tree.Ethan went to brought a physician for her because she couldn't move well (he could have just carry her to physician instead of leaving her alone in a quiet place). After Ethan left, Hari lost her conciousness.When she woke up she saw Lavender.Lavender slapped her in the face and told her that she looked good crawling in the ground. She also said if Hari would have gone she can have Eugene. Hari should disappear. At a time she stomp her hand by using her hill which break Hari's bone but she couldn't feel it well because she was paralyzed with drug.Then a man came with barral filled with blood of small animal (Lavender kidnapped Hari in Northern hunting area which was filled with dangerous predators and those predators were attracted by small animals blood). Lavender soked Hari with blood and then left. She wanted to beat Hari more but was afraid that she would be stained with blood too. Hari survived in the forest by using the silver gun.When Hari was almost giving up she saw Eugene.She collapsed on the ground before calling him.Eugene find her. His hands were shaking. He touched her like some sort of creature that will break at touch. Hari asked him if she did well and he replied in the affirmative.

5. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I was wondering, after what thoughts and moments Eugene decided to confess his feelings to Hari and kiss her? Yeah, before that, Eugene broke off his engagement, but what exactly gave him the confidence to do the right thing?

Minaeli and Intertwinedinside like this.
  6. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Hari told him he can do anything he want.This gave him courage.Also Eugene saw a glimpse of Hari's feelings.That's why he decided to confess.

7. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the ending of this story? If this story goes to bad ending, I'll not take this on the list

8. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a story have a sweet ending.Hari and Eugene get married at the end .In the end of last chapter 138 it is said that Ernest was blessed with kid after a few months of their marriage.So I guess there will be special chapters about others marriage or kids.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    svtspeach, Mi shiru, Haleena and 7 others like this.
  9. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did she marry at the end? I feel like at chapter 1 and 2 of manhwa wherein her first brother will not attend the wedding as her father is quite fishy for me. Maybe he's the husband(?)

10. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Hari marry Eugene at the end of novel.You are right.In first timeline Eugene didn't want to attend Hari's wedding because he loved Hari.I don't know what you mean by "he's the husband" but Hari was going to get married with Johannes Vastier before she came back time.

svtspeach, Mi shiru, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  11. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    That was just my sentiment for chapter 1

12. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a reverse harem or something like 2nd-3rd ml?
    When did fl and eugene start going out?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Deleted member 265239 likes this.
  13. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Eugene and Hari start going out when Hari was 18 and Eugene was 23.It was after Dice get engaged with Eugene's former fiance Rosabella.There is a lot of guy interested in Hari.Hari isn't interested in any other ml.I think Johannes is 2nd ml.In my opinion:-
    1st ml-Eugene
    2nd ml-Johannes
    3rd ml-Erich
    4th ml-Ethan
    5th ml-Theodor

14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Theodore? :pikablob:

Mi shiru, lan2001h, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  15. newbornleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    She's only interested to eugene? Thats good for me to hear

MianneChan and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  16. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Cabel's future wife Daisy Temperto's cousin is Theodor.Hari was his love at first sight.But soon he got his heart broken.Theodor met Hari for the first time in flower market.Hari was going back after buying peonies.When she was walking with Ethan in crowd, suddenly wind blew and a shawl came with wind.Ethan catch it before it touch Hari's face .Theodore was running after the shawl.When he saw Hari he was stunned.Hari knew this reaction bacause she faced this reaction many times.Then Daisy came and Hari exchanged greetings with them.The second meeting was at banquet hall.Hari was attending a banquet with Eugene.Eugene was separated from her for a while.She met Theodore there.Theodore was expressing his emotions for Hari at his face.Nobles around Hari and Theodore was murmering.Then Eugene came and Hari introduce Eugene to Theodore.Theodore commented that Eugene and Hari looked alike(He thought they were real bro-sis since thay have same last name and Hari was calling Eugene brother.Theodore came from far place and really doesn't know about rumours of Eugene and Hari's relationship). Nobles were waiting to see Eugene's reaction at his comment.But Eugene's answer broke his heart.Eugene said Hari was his fiance.Theodore have a look as if he was betrayed by Hari.Then Eugene grab Hari's shoulder and left banquet.Eugene didn't know anything about Hari and Theodore's meeting.He said to Hari that there was one more admirer of Hari.Hari said to him that as long as he is as handsome as he is now Hari won't like anyone else.Then Eugene lifted Hari's face.Hari thought there was no reason to resist him.Then they share a deep kiss(I don't remember some part as I read it a long time ago.)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  17. Queenzyy

Queenzyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually liked Ethan too for Hari.

18. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering after how many chapters will we get to see HarixEugene moments :blobnosebleed: Can't wait..

Minaeli likes this.
  19. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

WOAH. Hari is quite popular. Would be nice to see this Theodor in webtoon (another handsome +) but as I understand at that time Hari and Eugene are already engaged... 2nd WOAH. Poor Eugene he needs to always be in his toes, I think he has a special hidden list "Hari's admirers" LOL.

Thank you for explaining! :blobnom:

20. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at that point Eugene is glad that by the time he started his relationship with Hari, he was able to get rid of the problems with his relatives and gain the necessary influence to solve all the problems and condemnations in society about his relationship with Hari, as well as to be able to influence potential Hari fans.